• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls!  I have a question: when you must be in “dude mode”, what are some things you wear that you find feminine but not “girly”?  For example, I wear the shortest possible running shorts that are legit guys shorts, but they look and feel like women’s. With a tight fitted tee and colorful pedsocks…feels very feminine. If I’m working in yard, I just wear the short-shorts which are great for tanning my legs.  Another example, is wearing the skimpiest men’s bikini underwear because “they have a pouch and it’s way more comfortable”. Hugs!

I’m “stealth” dressed most of the time.  I usually wear a woman’s shirt that is close enough to a mans.  I will wear low rise socks or women’s trouser socks.  My shoes are usually women’s shoes that are unisex looking.  Except for getting waxed or having to share a room with someone who doesn’t know about me, I’m always in panties (and usually thongs). Occasionally I have worn women’s jeans, but the lack of front pocket means I have to put my wallet and phone in the back pockets.  When I have to wear a suit (usually for religious services), I have on some block heels to keep the suit pants from scraping the floor and wearing out on the hem.

Ashley
      Lady

Seeing how slim fit pants for guys have been in style for a while now, I just ordered a pair of slim fit women’s jeans. Can’t wait to try them on! If they look gender-neutral enough on me I may just wear them out.

Hi Racheal Good Question.

I usually underdress in panties which really doesn’t relate to this question.

so staying thin your question guidelines I wear a mens bikini underwear and when possible I wear mens shirts that have a more feminine flair.

This is usually color related.

also Alison has mentioned I am actively seeking to buy women cloths and shoes that I can still wear in stealth mode.

anything maintain that feminine feeling I strive for every day.

Patty

Hi Racheal It is a good question. Recently i have gone back to looking in men’s section when i cannot find anything that I like in womans section. I noticed that the colors of men’s shirts are more feminine .I love it. They offer more room in mid section which i definatly need after this whole lock down. I think just just matching colors when putting outfit together makes me feel more feminine. It does help when i am wearing cute undergarments and light touch of sweet perfume.i do like new style of men’s skinny jeans.I wish they offered them in a high waist with smaller back pockets.its not easy to find cute jeans for this male body. Luv Stephanie

If I must go drab around town doing errands, I like to wear some of my plainer women’s jeans and some women’s loafer shoes that are almost indistinguishable from men’s.  I usually wear a small ring on one finger that is a very, very narrow band.  Always underdressed with panties, and if I have an loose enough shirt, a sports bra will be under there, too.

PaulaF

Anonymous

I haven’t worn any actual “guy” clothes since around last September.  I “pass” with GV jeans, ladies’ tees (not obviously femme) and ladies’ tennis shoes.  Plus panties and bra.  If needed, I have a cardigan and jacket which are androgynous enough to get by, plus  a few turtlenecks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?