• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I. Looking for alternative methods to hiding my man parts when dressed… my issue is I’m honestly to small to really tuck… and I have the issue of having had two hernia surgeries so getting my testies into the canals isn’t as easy anymore… I can’t really afford to by a gaff and honestly they look uncomfortable… so I was wondering if any of you know of alternate methods to hide myself when dressed… thank you all in advance

Tonya

Maybe a snug pair of briefs, or something like speedo swim briefs, would help.

Anonymous

I’d go with the undersized briefs and a panty liner. Works for me.

Connie

xxx

i have purchased small size control top pantyhose and cur off the legs so that just the panty is left. They held everything up perfectly.

Anonymous

Try and Tuck with some tighter panty-hose, pull up snugg and when you put you’re panty’s on pull them tight and it almost works like a gaff…

Step one is panties that are not stretchy.  These could be nylon or satin but not the microfiber that is so popular these days.  Layering with pantyhose or tights adds another level of support and should put you in a good situation for most outfits.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I use big girls knickers.  They are control pants that offer support and also keep things smooth up front and things comfortably nestled.

Nancy
      Lady

Tonya, I like to wear bikini/brief style swim bottoms. They are snug enough to tuck, not quite as secure or flat as a gaff, but they work. And the added benefit is that if I need a break from being tucked, I can just go to the bathroom and untuck, and they work great that way too. This is the perfect time of year to find them on the clearance racks at department stores or in second hand shops. I’ve got a couple pairs that I only paid $1 to $3 for on clearance. That beats the heck out of a $25 gaff! (Although I do have a favorite gaff that I love, love, love!)

Birel

I have the same problem. My willy hardly reaches my scrotum 🙂
      If I’m wearing a tight fitting skirt I wear control panties. These are thick and firm enough to remove most of the problem.
      The other solution is to wear skirts and dresses that are not tight over “that” area.

Cerys.

I’ve never felt the need to tuck and even the thought of it makes me feel uncomfortable.

When I’m dressed I always wear dresses or skirts that are very full nothing is going to show.

I’m really not uncomfortable with what’s between my legs anyway. I love being feminine and I do the best I can to look pretty and feminine but reality is, I am a chick with a  and I don’t have a problem with that.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My “original” gaff was a pair of cheap panty hose.

Cut two holes in the top of them, 180″ apart.

Put “yourself” into the top of the hose, then run it “all” back between your legs.

Run the legs through the holes in the top of the hose and then behind your back.

Tie that lot off behind your back and Voila… Instant cheap tuck.

But these days I prefer a gaff and  one size too small control panty briefs

Caty,

Anonymous

Buy forming panties. They are super tight and hold it and hide it well

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?