- This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- November 1, 2021 at 8:00 am #566985Tonya LerenParticipantRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 231Has thanked: 754 timesBeen thanked: 1137 times
So I. Looking for alternative methods to hiding my man parts when dressed… my issue is I’m honestly to small to really tuck… and I have the issue of having had two hernia surgeries so getting my testies into the canals isn’t as easy anymore… I can’t really afford to by a gaff and honestly they look uncomfortable… so I was wondering if any of you know of alternate methods to hide myself when dressed… thank you all in advance
- November 9, 2021 at 1:56 pm #574031AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Buy forming panties. They are super tight and hold it and hide it well
- November 4, 2021 at 10:41 pm #568753Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 122Replies: 1100Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4401 times
My “original” gaff was a pair of cheap panty hose.
Cut two holes in the top of them, 180″ apart.
Put “yourself” into the top of the hose, then run it “all” back between your legs.
Run the legs through the holes in the top of the hose and then behind your back.
Tie that lot off behind your back and Voila… Instant cheap tuck.
But these days I prefer a gaff and one size too small control panty briefs
- November 2, 2021 at 4:45 am #567443Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2250 times
I’ve never felt the need to tuck and even the thought of it makes me feel uncomfortable.
When I’m dressed I always wear dresses or skirts that are very full nothing is going to show.
I’m really not uncomfortable with what’s between my legs anyway. I love being feminine and I do the best I can to look pretty and feminine but reality is, I am a chick with a and I don’t have a problem with that.
- November 2, 2021 at 4:12 am #567429Cerys BurtonLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2021Topics: 70Replies: 223Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 1821 times
I have the same problem. My willy hardly reaches my scrotum 🙂
If I’m wearing a tight fitting skirt I wear control panties. These are thick and firm enough to remove most of the problem.
The other solution is to wear skirts and dresses that are not tight over “that” area.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 2, 2021 at 3:50 am #567418NancyLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 388Has thanked: 1011 timesBeen thanked: 1886 times
Tonya, I like to wear bikini/brief style swim bottoms. They are snug enough to tuck, not quite as secure or flat as a gaff, but they work. And the added benefit is that if I need a break from being tucked, I can just go to the bathroom and untuck, and they work great that way too. This is the perfect time of year to find them on the clearance racks at department stores or in second hand shops. I’ve got a couple pairs that I only paid $1 to $3 for on clearance. That beats the heck out of a $25 gaff! (Although I do have a favorite gaff that I love, love, love!)
- November 1, 2021 at 10:46 am #567064Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1170Has thanked: 4392 timesBeen thanked: 5221 times
I use big girls knickers. They are control pants that offer support and also keep things smooth up front and things comfortably nestled.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 1, 2021 at 9:39 am #567025Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 281Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
Step one is panties that are not stretchy. These could be nylon or satin but not the microfiber that is so popular these days. Layering with pantyhose or tights adds another level of support and should put you in a good situation for most outfits.
- November 1, 2021 at 8:47 am #567001AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Try and Tuck with some tighter panty-hose, pull up snugg and when you put you’re panty’s on pull them tight and it almost works like a gaff…
- November 1, 2021 at 8:42 am #566996Gigi ReynoldsLadyRegistered On: November 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- November 1, 2021 at 8:42 am #566995AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’d go with the undersized briefs and a panty liner. Works for me.
- November 1, 2021 at 8:30 am #566993Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 51Replies: 1487Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 5500 times
you could try camel toe panties or fuller skirts
- November 1, 2021 at 8:06 am #566988
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.