Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Recently our government has mandated that this coming Sept., all post secondary institutions must fully open.  Since the lockdowns last year, schools and post secondary all shifted to learning online, which meant unless absolutely necessary, all staff were made to work from home (wfh).

Since then, I’ve been wfh for the past year, and work has said mandatory wfh will end this june.  I don’t know what will happen after that, will they make us all go back to work physically, or will they allow options for continued wfh ?

I’ve really enjoyed wfh, it has translated into a much cleaner home, huge savings in money and time, and more time to underdress or transform into Wendy.  Plus with my medical issues, that puts me into the vulnerable category in regards to covid, so I’ve weathered the pandemic quite well wfh.

But now, the gov’t says all post secondary must open this Sept for full in person learning.  I can foresee my time here on CDH will seriously decrease (this hurts as CDH has become a huge part of my life), as I cannot visit this site from work.  As well, I can also see my time as Wendy taking a nosedive too, as the house chores will be keeping us busy on the weekend.  Right now I can chip away on those chores after my shift, as I don’t have commute, which leaves the weekend free for me to transform.

It makes me nervous being at work when at any given time, there could easily be 10 000+ people roaming around in tight hallways/buildings.

To top things off, it will actually be more expensive to go to work physically than wfh, which translates into less money to spend on Wendy (and I can’t be home to accept deliveries, and I don’t want to be a victim to porch pirates).

* Sigh * I’m hoping for the best, as my manager has stated emphatically that she does not want to go to work physically at all costs, but this decision is definitely beyond what she says or feels.  Will know more when the end of June nears.

Alice Black
      Duchess

Wendy, I am sorry to hear all that. Hopefully things will get better in coming months and it will be less risky for you to go back to school to work your job. I am recently retired(left workforce in 2020) but still would like to work part time. But with covid and my own cauldron of health problems, I am also nervous about trying to find work. I would like to telecommute but it seems most of that is going to dry up when covid subsides. So, I hear you on all that work stuff. Also sorry to hear your Wendy identity will have to subside. Alice has come forth in retirement with all the free time and have bought femme wardrobe as well. I do not think she will go back in closet either. It also helps that my wife sleeps late – lol.

Time for me to go. Hope to hear back from you.

Alice Black

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?