Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, I’m flitting about the office, enjoying how the new bra and panty set is feeling (I always wear women’s undergarments to work)…telling myself that: “you’ve got to lose the bra soon, before the guys show up”!

No sooner did the thought occur to me, (as I stood in an open doorway between the office and our warehouse) than George walks in the front door to the office (catching me in full profile) and says “good morning”!

I throw a quick “Hi!” as I quickly turn away and head for the back door of the warehouse (thinking that I’ll get outside and take off my bra and breast forms).

I open the door just in time to see Alex getting out of his truck to COME IN the back door. Fortunately, I’d learned how to take off a bra without taking off my shirt, and was about halfway through the process, when I spotted Alex. I had no choice but to keep going, and had just let everything slip to the bottom of the front of my shirt (catching everything with one arm to keep it all from falling out…lol), when Alex spotted me. I turned away from him, as he climbed the stairs to the entry door, with the excuse that I was pointing out some rain clouds (much needed) heading our way!

So far, I don’t get the feeling that either of them saw anything…but who knows? If they ask, I’ll introduce them to Krista!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Oh the risks we take expressing our inner feelings of feminity .. underdressing for me is so satisfying however with discretion always… sigh!! no pantyhose until the fall. ;-(

Anonymous

How right you are, Leonara! I’ll need to be more careful in the future!

💋K

Krista….OMG!!! I can just feel your terror and angst! Next time, I suggest you stick to panties (forms too???). I wonder why we, who love to dress use the word CAUGHT. It isn’t criminal…it is just against some peoples idea of decorum.  Funny, we all use that word when we do something currently off the wall in North America. It is such a common and un-noticed thing in Asia and certain other countries with more primitive or enlightenmented ideas.   Keep the faith girl……maybe smaller form for work????  PS…who knows maybe your chums do it too…sooner or later……they will gain enlightenment, so sayeth Buddah.

Bless you……

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Thank you, Dame Veronica for your advice and concern…I can already tell that I’m going to love hanging out with all my sisters on CDH!

Kisses – K

Anonymous

Wow!!!!   I bet that was intense!!!

I was almost caught by my older brother.   Was video taping myself giving my toy that was tied to a flimsy but sturdy rod while dressed all sexy.   When I saw him pull up, I panicked….took off running to my room and realized I left my toy…..went back snatched it off the rod which knocked over and shattered a mirror.   Went to my room and yanked everything off and when he questioned wth I was doing, quickly said I was entertaining live!!!!!   He left it alone and I finished my playtime in a locked room!!!!!

Elaine
      Duchess

I got caught by a repairman that showed up a couple hours early.  After the first few awkward moments we settled in and went about our business as if nothing was out of the ordinary.  Since then I actually hope for someone to show up unannounced.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was out last summer as Patty. As usual I wasn’t dressed to blend in. Shiny pantyhose, platform wedges, short dress, nice breasts, pretty blond hair, lipstick and mirror sunglasses. I really need to grow up one day.

I got out of my car and began walking to an ATM. I ran face first into someone I know quite well. My first reaction was to strop and chat. But I was Patty. I just passed by him and completed my transaction. I turned around and didn’t see him. I walked back to my car and drove home.

I worried about being recognized. Next time I saw him was at a social function where I wasn’t Patty. We talked and kidded around as always. I’m sure he noticed Patty but didn’t realize Patty was me.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Last summer I was out dressed as Patty. I was in shiny tan pantyhose, platform, wedge sandals, probably too short dress with nice breasts, pretty blond hair, lipstick and mirror sunglasses.

I got out of my car walking across the parking lot to an ATM. I ran face first into someone I knew quite well. Normally we would have stopped and chatted. But I was Patty. I was scared to death he would recognize me. I walked past him and proceeded to the ATM. I completed my transaction. When I turned around I didn’t see him. I walked back to my car and drove home. I was worried that I may heve been recognized.

A few weeks later we met at a social function. We chatted and laughed like we always had with no hint of him having noticed the tall leggy blond at the ATM was me.

Anonymous

Pretty heart-stopping, Patty!😮 Something which has occurred to me is this: people whom we know (who don’t know our secret)…aren’t expecting to see us en femme, and even when they do…most probably won’t put two and two together. (Especially if the circumstances were like yours…just a quick pass in the parking lot.)

Having said this, I’ll probably be spotted on my next outing, 🤗!

Have a wonderful Sunday, Patty!

💋K

Patty Phose
          Duchess

That definitely shook me up Krista. Having been out dressed fully femme many times and androgynous looking countless times, I have been spooked quite often. The first time I got noticed for wearing pantyhose I totally freaked and got out of there in a hurry.

The second time I was just as panicked but I didn’t flee and actually had a nice conversation about my pantyhose. With being caught or maybe outed more, it’s not that I’m any more comfortable, I just think I handle it better.

I underdress daily with bra and panties, well yesterday I went to the chiro for my back to be cracked. Generally not an issue, but yesterday the shorts I was wearing are a little lose in the waist. So I was on the table and he starts moving the lower half up and down and because my shorts were lose the waist line dipped down exposing my thong I had on. He was kinda working my lower back and moving my shirt around and no doubt he got a full whale tail view, he was talking and stopped for a moment and started back up again. Didn’t say anything but I felt uncomfortable and finally just thought, there you go, not much else I can do

Anonymous

Quick look at that UFO 😛

❤️

P

I think the closest I have been to being caught, so far, was when my “stay up stockings” didn’t stay up, and were falling down to my ankles when I went into a grocery store.  I wore the stockings under my jeans.  The moment I got back to my vehicle, I tried to fix the stockings, so they would last until I got to my room.  I don’t shave my legs, and the “stay” was silicone.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?