Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m never very good at these introduction pieces. Infact, I kinda hate them. But we shall try it again. I was born a 47 XXY male, which basically means that I naturally produce more estrogen than testosterone. As a result, I have naturally wider hips, softer skin, thicker hair (that I grow out long), very little body hair (and what hair that is on my arms and legs is super fine and short), and can’t have kids of my own (that sometimes makes me sad). So, yeah, guy’s clothing just was never cut right for me and after some innocent experimenting as a kid, I discovered that I felt different (in a good way) in feminine clothing. I have a very Alpha male personality, I just dress as a woman, it can make life interesting.

Hi Tempest and welcome to CDH. I hope you find our site informative and feel free to talk to any of us gals….we love to chat and assist when necessary, Don’t be shy….we are here for you. I look forward to learning more about you. till then….

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tempest welcome.  I’m happy that you did an intro and hope you enjoy being here with us. This site has so much to offer and our ladies here are so helpful. Looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Welcome Tempest.

Hi Tempest and welcome.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Tempest to CDH!  – hugs, Michelle

Hi Tempest

We are happy to have you here with us!!

AJ

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Tempest,

Welcome to CDH. Thank you for sharing your story with us.  I am happy you are here to be a part of this amazing caring, loving safe community.

Enjoy all the site has to offer.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?