Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well I have my sister-in-law(wife’s sister)  coming over this afternoon after work to chat and I think I’m going to tell her all about Ashley as suggested by my counsellor. She thinks I should try and tell as many people that I’m comfortable with.  I’m almost positive my SIL will be good with it but you never know right.  We have a great relationship so I’m hoping all goes well.

Ashley

Update ladies!

Well I went through with it ladies.  I came out to my sister-in -law while she was here this afternoon.   She started to  cry and gave me a big hug.  She was super happy I shared this life long secret with her and loved my photos.  She told me that it’s who I am and loves me just the same.  I’m so happy I told her.  Next up her daughter ( my niece).
      She thinks the she would be 100% ok with it.  Thanks for all the kind words and inspiration my friends.
      Big hugs

Ashley. ❤️

Good luck, I sure hope it goes really well! I think you’re being very brave, and I really respect that.

Bridgette

Eona Oh
      Lady

Thinking of you. ❤️👠

Fingers crossed Ashley.  It’s going to go well. I can feel it.

Best,

Clara

Anonymous

Ashley…

Good luck honey…

deep breaths!!!!

come back and tell us how it went.

Grace x

Thanks Grace, I’ll be sure to let you know how things go.

Ashley

Anonymous
      Lady

Good luck Ashley!  Sounds like you already have a good feeling about it, so I hope it goes really well!  I’ll be thinking of you!

I agree with Bridgette also, I think you’re very brave and you have my profound admiration!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thanks so much Tara, I’m trying to do my best with my counsellors suggestions .
        Hugs

Ashley

I have the same thing tomorrow with a former sister in law.

Ashley, I have something else to share with you via a PM.

Diane

Good luck Ashley! I hope all goes well!🤗

Anonymous

Very best wishes I hope all goes well and trust your own judgement.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Good Luck Ashley i hope everything goes well for you, we can only hope that the people we talk to about what makes us happy will be happy for us,

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Thanks so much Roz, yes I hope so as well. Well I can’t change me so if people don’t accept me I guess I may lose a few friends.  I’m still me .

hugs

Ashley

You will not lose any true friends Ashley. Plus you are gaining some new girlfriends here.😊

Yes hun your right, true friends . And yes I’ve met some great people here.
            hugs

Ashley

Anonymous

Your a strong person Ashley all will be well.💕

Hi Ashley,

Hope all goes well.  Good luck with your sister in law.

Alice

Wishing you the best. Hoping that great relationship remains strong and great.

Kayla

WTG, Ashley!! I am considering coming out to several people. Just haven’t had the opportunity.

I want to tell my friend from College, my wife’s friend who has a trans son and a couple of others. I want to schedule a visit and just show up in something.

I have already told a gay friend and a GG friend of his that is helping with makeup, among other things.

My wife is already aware, however hasn’t seen me dressed and doesn’t want to until she is ready. She has seen me multiple times in panties, I sleep in satin nightgowns every night. Once came to bed in a dress thinking she was asleep, she later informed me she wasn’t. She has found multiple items on multiple occasions in our room.

Gloria

Wow Ashley that is fabulous news. I’m overjoyed for you. You you’ve put a smile on my face for the day. Keep going honey the more you tell the happier and more confident you’ll become.

Love Trisha

Thanks so much Trisha, I’m glad I helped with your smile hun.  And yes I agree with everyone I tell I feel that much better about myself.
        big hugs

Ashley ❤️

Ashley…

Super news! I’m thinking of you and your successes and your future. Once you have told some folks it gets easier and easier! I wish you all the very best… and give a huge hug to you sister-in-law from me!

Polly 😘😘😘

Anonymous

Good for you Ashley! 🦋🎀 my counselor suggested the exact same thing 💐 I’m in the same process as you! 🎀🧚🏼🌼

Thanks Effie, yes Im enjoying my sessions with her and all her suggestions.  She told me to dress more, go out in public more and tell as many people as I feel comfortable with!

hugs

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

🎀🎀 It’s like we have the same counselor! 😄🌸

enjoy yourself Ashley 🦋 just be… you 🧚‍♀️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Ashley I am so happy for you for having that courage!  Congratulations girl, wasn’t it just the best feeling ever, sharing that with someone close, and then sharing tears of joy afterwards?  Watch out, if your niece is anything like mine, she will start calling you Auntie before you know it! 😅

Good for you Ashley!! ❤

Stevie

Thanks Laura.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?