• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I have now managed to meet another girl from CDH, this time one from same time and in a veru public place – the  food court at a mall.

We did agree on a time and place and at the time I didn’t think about that vaccination passport and id is required for eating places so I might have to show my male id to get there. Well, I’m tired of hiding so I decided on that if so I just do it.

Now they just had a sign so no one to show anything to and after all my anticipation/build up that actually felt a little disappointing, no stranger to show that Kelly is actually a man.

As for the meeting it self I grabbed dinner and we did talk about lots of different things like that it seems to not be any active group to join here in Ottawa, Canada (not Ohio!) and apparently it’s due to politics or something.
      At one point it was dinner meetup at some home but now it’s nothing.

With that I now meet two other crossdressers, both from CDH.  I would love to meet more people and I have now built up enough courage to do it dressed in a public place like a mall food court. Just don’t know anyone else to meet up with.

/kt

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I know the feeling. I would love to meet some fellow girls to spend time with myself. Maybe some day…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?