- October 4, 2020 at 7:12 pm #390493Carrisa GayetParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 9Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
Like to know if femskin are any good
- January 26, 2021 at 5:16 am #438426Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 376Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 1510 times
I’ve been eyeing femskin for a while now; but the biggest inhibitor for me is price. It is just way too expensive and way out of my budget.
For some reason I am unable to connect to the website, but I do remember watching an instructional video on their webiste on how to put it on, take it off, and care of the suit. Does it look amazing ? Absolutely. Realistic ? I agree, it does look quite real.
On the other hand, ss someone has mentioned, you are encased in a full silicone suit, I can imagine it can get quite toasty fast. I also remember that you have to use baby powder before putting on the suit, and you have to be really careful putting it on or it could tear. As well, taking it off you have to be cautious too as you don’t want to risk tearing it. The video also explains after each wear you should wash it, dry it, and then store it properly. To me, it seems like a little too much work to wear it for the day. Not sure if a person can wear this suit for longer though without it becoming uncomfortable.
- January 25, 2021 at 10:34 pm #438339Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 496Has thanked: 401 timesBeen thanked: 2234 times
Wearing one has to be unbearably hot.
- January 24, 2021 at 7:50 am #437544Mia GiatanLadyRegistered On: May 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I’ve seen them advertised but other than that, I don’t know much about them
- October 11, 2020 at 8:16 pm #393286Rachael WintersLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.