Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Like to know if femskin are any good

Anonymous

For what Femskin cost, I don’t think it’s worth the investment.    Shaving your body, applying lotion, perfume, and then makeup is such a turn on.

I’ve seen them advertised but other than that, I don’t know much about them

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Wearing one has to be unbearably hot.

I’ve been eyeing femskin for a while now; but the biggest inhibitor for me is price.  It is just way too expensive and way out of my budget.

For some reason I am unable to connect to the website, but I do remember watching an instructional video on their webiste on how to put it on, take it off, and care of the suit.  Does it look amazing ?  Absolutely.  Realistic ?  I agree, it does look quite real.

On the other hand, ss someone has mentioned, you are encased in a full silicone suit, I can imagine it can get quite toasty fast.  I also remember that you have to use baby powder before putting on the suit, and you have to be really careful putting it on or it could tear.  As well, taking it off you have to be cautious too as you don’t want to risk tearing it.  The video also explains after each wear you should wash it, dry it, and then store it properly.  To me, it seems like a little too much work to wear it for the day.  Not sure if a person can wear this suit for longer though without it becoming uncomfortable.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?