Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Abby M
      Lady

I’m not comfortable wearing women’s  clothes in public yet, ive actually only begun my journey into cross dressing. I was wondering if there were ways to disguise wearing undergarments like bras or panties in public. I know that they can press against clothes and make it visible what you’re wearing. If there were certain clothing styles that hid this better, I feel like I could feel comfortable and build off that to gain confidence.

Emily
      Lady

You have to stick with what you’re comfortable with. As you wear more, you gain confidence, but don’t push yourself. It only take one bad experience to cause anxiety. As far as having your under garments not visible, it’s more about what you wear over them. Loose fitting, darker shirts tend to show bra straps less. Panties are not usually a problem, loose fitting pants will help. Low cut panties like bikinis or hip huggers are less likely to show above the waist of your pants.  Keep in mind, most often someone would really have to be looking to notice. Most people are just not that observant. We are our own worst critics when it comes to this. Find the styles you like and wear them with confidence.

Emily

Hi Abby

As someone who has underdressed for years there are lots of ways to hide your undies.

Unless someone really suspects you are wearing some lingerie they will never discover you are.  A bralette under a heavy shirt or sweater is not detectable, I have even added a cami over the bralette.

Although many types of panties will leave a line, no one sees it unless you are in a change room or perhaps a medical facility.

I have gone to my office job wearing panties, garter and nylons and a bra and never had an issue.

Anonymous

HI Abby,

For someone who is new to the public CD experience, fear is your biggest enemy, and mostly baseless.  As I have developed to the level that I simply don’t care whether I’m tagged, I find that nobody pays attention and nobody is trying to spot your undies, bra or your “stealth” GV jeans.  Even my ballet flats have been ignored.  You will find that after a short time wearing your undies in public, you will forget your worries, and feel “normal” again.

Hugs,

Bettylou

[postquote quote=394471]
      You said it perfectly!
      I’d add that most everyone is too busy worrying that other people are looking at them to realize that everyone is to caught up worrying that people aren’t………..wow.this made sense in my head but I fear I’ve only confused myself! LOL

Those that matter, don’t mind, and those that DO mind, don’t matter.

Wear panties.  Wear camisoles.  Wear pantyhose (with shorts!!  Oooh – a thrill!).  Wear a white or taupe satin tank under your dress shirt – looks like a boy tank, but sssssslipperyyy.  When it gets cold wear satin pants liners.  Wear slips.  Wear those rip-stop shiny nylon dance warm-up pants or jumpsuits/rompers as pre- and post- exercise wear (totally passable).  Wear gogo boots with a low heel if you can find ‘em.  Looks like men’s dress boots under pants!

lots of options here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?