• This topic has 72 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since going all the way with my transition think more in line with  being transgender now

Anonymous

What can I say? I love to dress up! I love trying on new and different clothes. Even though I dress every chance I get, even if it is just panties under my male clothes. I have enjoyed this for more than 50 years and have never left the deep recesses of my closet. I am more than comfortable being a man and the role that is expected and that I enjoy doing. But dressing up is the ultimate pleasure that I give myself as a gift to be treasured and enjoyed.

i have been wearing panties and nylons, under my men clothes for years now looking to take it further,i am still in the closet my wife or nobody else knows about my love to dress girly and act girly.but  have moved on to dresses.i enjoy my feminine side.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am almost full time and tell people who ask that I am Transgender. I feel it is easier for them to absorb and understand why I live and work as a woman.

In real terms I am a crossdresser as I do have to occasionally appear as my male identity. It is a part of my life that I can’t give up as it involves an activity I have enjoyed for years. It would also have difficulties in coming out and isn’t worth the hassle. 

I have no issues in myself and consider myself lucky that I can express myself as freely as I do. 

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Crossdresser definitely.

I most identify with being transgender.

Luv Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I answered this question some time back and not sure how I answered it. Right now I AM a crossdresser and would go full time if in most of my life it would be acceptable. So I guess I might be in my mind to be ready to socially transition. If I started to do that I susspect that I would want to start hrt, but at this point if I did go that far any surgery would be not for me. At 66 I don’t think that would make any sence.
      . . Sandy

I voted happy to be a crossdresser. It’s who I am, and all that I want to be. I admire the TG community for what they have achieved in terms of acceptance and for the challenges that lay ahead. That being said, let’s go buy some panties.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Leslie
      Lady

I voted CD and I am happy where I am mostly. But there is more and more a desire transition . But at 75 it seems like it isn’t worth it. And being retired I am being to present as a female more and more of the time. So it doesn’t matter much!
      Leslie 💕

I voted Transgender, because it really is more than crossdressing, isnt It?
      In my mind, crossdressing is simply wearing ladies clothes, but we go way further than that, once you add forms, a wig, makeup, we are actually becoming women, to the extent we can, including feelings, mannerisms, thoughts, so, to my mind, we are crossing gender lines,
      And I am most happy when I step across that line😊
      Just my humble opinion
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

To answer your question: Yes, it is…

Haley😘

Omg those words are so true

Anonymous

Me too! It is way deeper for me…and it really started with buying my wig and forms, and learning how to apply make-up. There is a lot in my “real” life that makes me happy, but nothing makes me as happy personally as being Haley. I really don’t even know what to do now.

Haley😘

Haley, all I can say is jump that line,girl!! It is so much better,once you embrace the fact that you ARE transgender, however far you want to take it, it free’s your soul,at least it did mine. Only problem is, now I want the “full meal deal”,lol
          Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

I have really begun to wonder, as Haley has a much stronger pull on me than she used to. It was fetish dressing for me for years, but as I got older I began to have more interest in looking, feeling, and acting out as fem. Haley can be so lonely, nobody addresses her…they address me. I’m starting to feel like I have reached the point that I need to have “the talk”, but I wonder what it will accomplish. I guess we never really know, but most of us have a pretty good idea of how we will be accepted and perceived.

But, I really do wonder as I love being Haley, and can certainly identify with my “feelings” regarding liking what girls like😉 a year ago, no way…but now I can see myself making some sort of transition to a more female role in life. Just don’t call me a t***y😤

Haley😘

Those are words I’ve heard all my life and how much it always hurt my feelings but thank goodness my mother was always around when I herd those ugly words

Don’t want to transition. I enjoy dressing and behaving like a woman, but I would miss being a man if I were give that up. I can live between worlds just fine. I do hope to spend more time as a female when life permits.

Crossdresser for me. There is nothing I enjoy better than putting on my feminine things but my SO wants her man around the house. I am happy enjoying both worlds.

I voted happy as a cross dresser. That’s how I identify, but I do admire anyone that transitions.

Transgender…. not the SRS….. too late for that and not enough resources and nerve  to go through with it. If I knew what I have come to realize these past 10 months I couldda,  wouldda,  shouldda acted on it many years ago.

I have come to finally fully accept my feminine nature. I am happy about that and will settle for the emotional satisfaction that I get from dressing and feeling like a woman at this point in my life. I feel like a full time woman even though I am dressed only a small portion of the time.

Anonymous

Know in my late 50’s and advantage of myself is have no SO  My Dr’s say have plenty of years left to live my life as a woman.  So far all blood tests are in normal range everything is good fit as a fiddle.  Guess all the years of working out and eating right pays off in the end.

So happy for you Donna

Anonymous

Thank you Laura know will be the happiest girl in the world once all done.

Yes girlfriend im a crossdresser have been since early childhood .. But if things were a bit different back in early days would have transitioned to who i feel like yes Stephanie  a little late in life now but happy with support from wife ..

Stephanie

Katey Doe
      Lady

Definitely a cross dresser I am. I’m very proud of who I am. It feels so natural. Hugs

Sarah
      Lady

I am struggling with this concept at the moment, I found cross dressing in my life a couple of years back in my 40s since first time noticing it since teenage years, I thought that was just what it was, cross dressing and just about the clothes, the more I have opened up and got to do it the more I realise its not enough and its not really about the clothes, I have a deep feeling inside me for more, and its scaring the hell out of me as at 43 I don’t know if I have left this to long and when level headed I can think of how happy and settled it my make me and then most of the time I freak myself out by thinking if I go down this route I have a hard time ahead, and something as simple as food shopping could lead to complications. So for me it definitely started as cross dressing, but where it ends up I don’t know as at the moment it feels not enough and like what I want is to transition, but I don’t know if its weird but I don’t want SRS/GRS, I am happy with that, but I would like natural breasts in some degree and long, but being bald causes challenges with that, but I am booked in for the first of two appointments for hair transplant at the end of June, so hopefully next year onwards my hair can start to grow naturally again for the first time since being 19. I wear nail polish and jewellery everyday and the more I dress its jarring with what I see back at me, through my eyes I love my arms and legs and I like how I look in stuff, when I look in the mirror and see a bald man with a stubble it obviously does not sit right with me, but the thought of having a wig and make up also doesn’t sit right with me, but I am going to give this route a try first and have booked in for a make up lesson with an expert, so I can get done over and also told how to do it myself and what products to use, so lets see. But I don’t think this will get rid of the sadness inside me not living my true life or so it seems, and I am wondering if this is what MTF talk about when they say HRT calms the dysphoria inside you?? I personally don’t know anyone who has transitioned so talking to people with perspective is impossible at the moment, but if anyone has any views on it I would love to hear them x

I can absolutely relate to the concept of trying to figure it out. I can remember dressing at a young age and I remember loving it.Ss we get older we’re either gonna shy away or just go full blown out of there closet or remain a ccd,(closet crossdresser) and to me if that’s what makes you happy then please don’t forget how much you truly enjoy dressing up and the excitement of wearing new items ..

Sarah
          Lady

Hi Bubble, thanks for the reply, I agree to some degree, for me with not having an outlet when I was young and now picking it up at this point in my life I am just realising that the clothes are not enough, I don’t like how I look in them, yes they make me happier on some level, but ultimately I don’t feel right still and am realising I need more, I have been pushing myself to do it more and make myself a bit uncomfortable in situations, I turned up to my therapist session in a skirt, which seems like nothing but freaked me out as I am a man in a skirt, but its making me realise I need more, and the clothes are not enough on there own, but I am in a total confused state, as my body is fighting back as hard as it can trying to stop me and thinking of a million reasons not to do this, I just don’t know how to proceed at all, every time I allow myself to daydream about the future I pull back and try and burry it, I am sure others feel the same too, none of this is easy for sure

Hey Stewie I get what you are saying I do remember feeling total confusion early on in my what I call”awkward dressing days” of course I was way young back then . Now I’m confused about it at times still and when j feel like that I try to find that common ground and talk myself into a better mood. I’ve always worn panties or pantyhose but these last few years since my divorce I’ve really had a much better attitude towards it. I’ve started buying shoes and cute  outfits, make up all online I’m just trying to get brave and show me, all dolled up maybe not “dolled” up but dressed up for I’m probably not attractive at all, I’m happy dressing up and that’s what matters most.

Candy
        Baroness

Hi Stewie. I’m really not in a position to give a lot of advice but I will say you’re certainly not too late. Had I been able to face my inner self at that age things would certainly be a lot different now. Instead, at 62, my options are pretty limited. For a myriad of reasons, transitioning becomes less likely with each passing day. If all the obstacles were magically lifted, I would in a heartbeat. So am I happy being just a crossdresser? No, I’m not. I’m more than that. Am I happy being transgender seeing as how I’ll never be able to fully fill that role? It’s a great disappointment but I’ve learned to be happy with what I have and try to improve on it every day.

Candy
          Baroness

Oops. I hope I didn’t offend anyone when I used the term “just a crossdresser”. I didn’t mean to discount anyone. We’re all equal here. What I meant to say was that “crossdresser” doesn’t describe me completely. Please don’t throw anything.

Sarah
            Lady

I don’t think you offended anyone, I have been wrestling with all the same feelings, and I find it hard to get my head around being a crossdresser which was a massive hurdle to except it myself even though I was doing it, but now knowing its more and I am in fact I think transgender its again something massive I need to get my head around as its a longer joinery again, I love seeing everyone else’s perspective on all these things though, and I am gutted you feel you have missed the boat, I know I think I have, but then I read stories of people transitioning in their 70s and still getting the thrill of the life they always wanted, which has taught me to not give up on this so easily, and if I feel selfish in putting myself first with this, then so be it, as I feel more and more I need to try and live the life that will give me happiness and not feel like I am on autopilot in my own life 24/7. thanks x

Well I must admit I since I was little growing up I would always want to be around girl’s and do girl stuff like my girl cousins and how mother always said it’s ok to play with dolls with them then as soon as I turned 13 is when it started to feel I was really not a boy but a girl in boys body . meanwhile my girl cousins were starting to wear bras now and how jealous I was because I felt I should also be wearing bras. To .that’s when I started to dress in my mother’s clothes and how wonderful I really really felt so now years later I’m READY TO FINALLY TRANSITION and be the woman I was meant to be .yes alot of us dress for pleasure but for me and a lot of girls like me we definitely feel cheated in life cause we were supposed to be born girls

Anonymous

feel the same way too end of year it will be done will be the woman that should have been.

Donna, I am so happy for you to be able to be who you are in your heart and mind, congratulations! I am  past the age limit for fully transitioning so I am joyous every time I hear of a younger person being able to accomplish their dream. Although, I live my live as me just without the right equipment, I still sometimes think how different my life might have been. Then again at this age it doesn’t mean that much, as one don’t really care what others think. You either accept me as I am or go fly a kite. I’m to old to worry about it. Most people don’t care and I find older folk’s are not as judging as the younger ones. In ten years no one will know who you were unless you tell them or they knew you before . So I want to wish you all the best on your future and congrats again!

Anonymous

Thank you Coral such a sweetie big hugs. Same for yourself where ever your journey may leads.

Hugs

Donna

So many wonderful admissions here and I admire every one of you, for those that have found who they are and are happy and those who are still figuring that out. I voted Transgender, and for me its still just one more thing I’ve learned about myself on this journey. At different points in life I’ve felt different ways, but as the years go on, I get bolder following my feels and desires, I become more and more a woman, and that just feels right. Definitely was just CD for a long time, with many binge and purge episodes (some of you girls know what I mean), but through admitting things to myself and counseling I’m learning who I am and am becoming her. I live about 95% of my life as a woman now, but do still have to crossdress as a male occasionally (wink). I am looking to start HRT this year, but am very undecided on SRS, and I think thats something I should be very sure about. Anyways, I know its hard sometimes, but I know Im enjoying finding the woman in me, crafting her personal style, and melding that with my personality which is still the same. I hope everyone here finds joy and contentment in their journey as well!

Heather 🥰

Anonymous

If have any type of doubts suggest talk to a gender therapist. Did everything by the book and therapist said that was a good to go with my transition fully. Would like to thank everyone that has given their story.

Hugs

Donna

I don’t consider myself transgender as I’m not wanting to start HRT or have SRS/GCS since I don’t have gender dysphoria.

Although I’m more than just a crossdresser as I feel that I’m a woman on the inside.

My vote would be in-between the two options above. I’d say I’m gender fluid.

I went with crossdresser, though there are days when I’m not happy being a guy and days I don’t really feel feminine. I don’t think I’m transgendered, more fluid.

If I had my choice I would go all in as much as financially possible and become transgendered. Sadly I can not because I have to rely on the other person for essential parts of my life. So my ceiling sadly is crossdresser, but I am going to be the sexiest crossdresser in Houston without a doubt 😉

Anonymous

Congrats for doing best to be the classiest in Houston Will be the classiest in Port Arthur TX we so close to each other.

Requal is just a person who enjoys dressing to feel the luxury of feminine apparel.  I think that may make her a crossdresser.

I am just me. Don’t really fit many labels very accurately. I am bits of so many different characteristics. Part girl, part boy, part CD, part Bi, part straight, part exhibitionist, part nudist. Mostly weird.

Well put Jill😊

I absolutely love this response. Sums it up for me as well…

Melinda
      Lady

Definitely a crossdresser, but one of the things I love about CDH is learning about what it is like to be transgendered from the women on the site. I do feel the need to dress as a woman more frequently than I have in the past.

Alice Black
        Duchess

I have the same feelings as you Melinda, Due to age and health issues, I would not transition. But being on this site and being retired has given me the urge to dress more and I also like learning about what our transgendered sisters are experiencing

Alice Black

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Honestly, I’ve gone through so many emotions since finding this place where I can share my feminine side without fear.  One of the first things I did on this site was to respond to this survey, and there was no question in my mind…crossdresser.  But in this moment, as I am about to leave work in the same drab clothes I’ve worn for all my 56 years, all I want to is go home, put on something soft and feminine and chat with you girls!  Feeling so trans! 💋  But alas, I have to go help my brother build a barn.   😒🤣

💖Lola

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies

This question crops up on the site often and has some language problems with the terminology.

The term Transgender is misused in this case as it points to transitioning only. Being a crossdresser means that you are part of the transgender community, however you are not transitioning. The WHO and many other agencies around the world use the term Transgender as an umbrella term, but it seems that the US has a issue with the term and only seems to apply it to transitioning.

So the correct way to ask the question is –

Are you happy transitioning  – or – Are you happy not transitioning .

But in my mind the question would be best if asked –

Would you like to Transition?  – Are you happy not to Transition ?

Hugs Dawn

Anonymous

Thank you Dawn for clarify this.

Donna

As of late my wife and female boss both asked me if I might be transgender. As they are thinking that if I want to dress everyday this may be the case. In my eyes I still use the term crossdresser but then again labels are for cans of soup.  I know I love being Ashley and yes would dress everyday if I could other then at my job.

Ashkey❤️

Anonymous

I honestly believe there are more categories, and a lot of gray area. But, if I only had the choice of choosing between the two, I say CD, which for me is a gender role. Now then, if talking about gender, I present myself as “third gender” 50% of the time and full femme the other half. For me, third gender is a fashionable combination of clothing and makeup. Is it a man, is it a woman? Some cultures embrace third gender and even have a fourth and fifth, not in the United States though. But first one needs to know the definitions of gender, biological sex, and sexual orientation. Much of the population out there does not seem to understand the differences. I usually just say “gender fluid mode” or “transvestite”. I found that labeling and categorizing varies between generations, location, and one’s own preference. If we have acceptance of another person’s views, we can make progress.

Side Note: I remember the first time I told my brother-in-law (who is a very devoted born-again Christian) that I was a transvestite; he just about had a heart attack. I had to spend the next week trying to explain to him exactly what it meant, lol.

Rhonda
      Lady

I am transgender and Rhonda is who I am.   I actually consider crossdressing the term I use when I have to dress to pretend to be a boy.

Definitely transgender. As I have been living as a woman for over 26 years and I date men and love having sex with men, i don’t think anyone could classify me as just a cd.

Ashley
      Lady

I may have to admit to myself that my CDing places me somewhere on the trans spectrum. As of now I just don’t think it puts me in a place where taking steps to transition feels right to me. Cross dressing may have its issues bit it does have the major advantage of being able to step back when I feel like it.

If that doesn’t make any sense just know that I’m still struggling to make it make sense to myself!

For over 40 years I have loved the chance to crossdress buying loads of undies and limited amount of outer clothing as I have only been a secret closset dresser the chances to dress have been very limited ,on the odd occasion I have had the day to myself I have enjoyed every minute of it ,wearing different outfits during the day ,changing undies ,wearing make up and jewelry . Now this last couple of years and especially during covid and also the fact I am retired I spend a great deal of time underdressing and now I wish I could live the life as a female and stop cross dressing and become a female 24/7 . Michelle xx

Anonymous

Hi could always talk with a therapist about how you feel and might be able to start HRT.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I remember when this first came up and I was unsure how to answer it. (I was also on vacation in Florida and had a lot less personal time to consider. I do now, so I guess I’ll try.

What I feel I am is a fully heterosexual transgender/transsexual who has come to grips with the decision that I’ll never transition, so I have accepted being a cross-dresser to attempt to assuage some of my inner conflict.

Am I happy? No.  But I’m not unhappy either.  I’ve learned to live with my conflict, and move on. Now, if the word ‘accept’ had been there instead of ‘happy’ it would have been fairly less difficult for me to give a somewhat meaningful response then.

But, it’s a good question, to make one think it through.

[postquote quote=508490]
      Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from being the real you I’m just about there in my transition to FINALLY LIVE MY LIFE AS THE WOMAN I ALWAYS FELT AND WANTED TO BE

Anonymous

Defenatly cross dresser,  just love wearing lingerie and occasionally dresses and  strappy  heels , simply because they feel so georgous against my skin, never felt the need to take it further

I’m still considering myself a crossdresser even though I strive to be more! I am growing myself a pair of breasts! I’m about a B cup but there’s a big gap between them, how do I get rid of that? Once my breasts grow to a size that’s very noticeable, and I get my hernia taken care of, I will go full time en femme and start calling myself transgender. But I will not be cutting anything off!

Anonymous

The line between those two choices is not always clear, I voted trans but I’m still investigating my feelings. So here are my apparent contradictions, sorry for the point form rambling:

1. I’m much happier when I can present as female a good chunk of the time.
      2. I don’t feel I’m exclusively either traditional gender but when I’m outwardly drab I very often have something feminine on, that never happens the other way.
      3. I don’t feel purely like a “guy” that likes to wear women’s clothes occasionally. There is a strong compulsion to present as female.
      4. I do want to lightly modify my body (permanent hair removal primarily) to bring me closer to where I want to be, I also don’t want any surgery but would just about kill to have real breasts.
      5. I also don’t hate dressing drab sometimes.
      6. I’m pretty confident that HRT is off the table but not 100%.
      7. Also, I know sexuality and gender are very different but there is some ambiguity there as well. What a hot mess! LOL

I guess I feel that being trans is a state of mind, if dressing up completes you in some way, even if you don’t do it 100% of the time then you’re probably on the trans spectrum.

— Abbie 🥰😘

Anonymous

for real breast there are many natural ways on going about this the herbs. Several types of exorcise to make breast bigger, Massaging them increase them.  Then of course the HRT. Could talk to your Dr about what wanting and not wanting and could come up with a plan.

Anonymous

Really think with changing of moods be more happier as CD For me decided awhile back was born to be a woman but was put into the wrong shell.  With help of medical on my way. Always felt more fem inside .

My Dr and therapist all agree.

Anonymous

suppose more the other way when Donna always lean more towards males plus with the HRT taking has tamed the beast.

Anonymous

same for me felt more female since child hood but in any case everyone has her or his life to choose to live One thing that can’t change in anyone.

That’s just wonderful I feel your going to be happy with the results

Anonymous

Thank you Ambermaria

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Actually I was born ready to become female since my inner thoughts and desires are female As for hormones been on HRT and end of year will be at the end of my journey with help of lower surgery

then.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?