Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I usually wear long sleeve tops which cover the hair on my forearms.  I just bought the cutest little blue top with 3/4 sleeves.  This would allow my hairy forearms to be seen, so I used depilatory cream to remove the hair.  Do you ladies shave or remove your arm hair?
      Kerri

Gwyneth
      Lady

I have a trimmer that I run over my forearms and trim off most of my hair. Not smooth, but at least at a little distance, looks much more feminine.

I shave, depilatory’s are really hard on your skin and you can cause bad rash or burn like reactions if you leave it on too long.

I shave the arm hair. Wish I could get away with the leg hair too.

My arms, along with chest, stomach, back, and legs get waxed.  I do shave my underarms, because I can’t control the odor except for shaving it.  The back of my forearm is a bit of a problem in that the hair still grows there between waxing, but people don’t usually look at that part of your arm.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I lasered mine a few years ago.

Hi Emily, how did you do it, yourself or salon? My arm hair is still quite dark, it might work.                        I know my facial hair is too light for laser to be effective.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Hey Lauren,

I started at a dermatology clinic right before the pandemic.  Full body laser.  I got 4 sessions in before they shut down.  After a few months of waiting and no reopen in sight, I bought a Philips Lumea IPL device.  The Philips device worked pretty well.  I went thru the recommended program, which took several months.  I’m 90 – 95% hair free at this point.

Emily

Kerri,
      I must be the luckiest girl in the world. For some reason I have little to no hair on my legs or arms. Just born that way! My hair on my head is full and women tell me they are so jealous because of the thickness. All my hair went there. If there ever was a sign that I was meant to be a girl this is one of them!
      But after my cancer treatments were over two things happened, one good (for awhile) the other bad. My hair came back in curly! I loved let grow down to my shoulders! But then I noticed I started growing belly hair! Nnnoooo!!!
      So when I was at the ER in June when I broke my Femur a nurse lifted my shirt to place some electros. Right next to my wife she ask me if I shave my belly hair, I guess I missed a spot! So yes now I do shave my arm pits and belly.

Lisa Leigh

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Kerri,  like Lisa Leigh I’ve been blessed, I guess, with minimal arm and leg hair. My SO mentioned it just the other evening as to how little hair I have on my legs.  My arm hair isn’t much more and it’s a lot less than when I was a teen (a formerly well known TV newsperson who I went grew up with, played a trick on me by having me fold up my arm at the elbow and telling me some story as he rubbed the side of the joint. He then quickly pulled my arm apart and of course some of my arm hair had knotted and it pulled out. He’s passed away now, so no retribution is possible.)  Anyway, I do have a full head of hair, though it’s mostly changed from brown to gray, while it still can be combed easily. It just has developed lots of swirls that make it hard to keep looking decent and no, no bald or crew cuts for me, thank you.

It’s the beard hair now which does grow fast that I hate, and while shaving every day, I just wish it would disappear.

Hugs, ChloëC

I shave my arm hair off once a week;  a quick zizz of the shaver up and down then spend a bit more time on the wrist area.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I shave everything about once a week including my arms but sometimes I use an electric clipper with a guard on it and just cut my arm hair very short which works too. I like long sleeves but most womens fashions are only 3/4 sleeves.

Nancy
      Lady

Once in a blue moon, I’ll take the clipper with the shortest attachment and go over my arms. So I don’t completely remove the hair, but it’s short/subtle enough that no one questions it, in femme mode or drab.

Nancy

Eve Jones
      Lady

Everything wait up is shaved, arms usually every other day to keep them soft and smooth

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“From my toes to my nose”, I shave everywhere I can (without causing pain “down south”.)

OK My upper cheeks are above my nose….. But that’s the only “outrider”.

I am as good as bald on top, so no need to shave there and of course in Caty mode I wear a wig.

Caty.

For many years practicing contact and combat sports and occasionally swimming, I always went for hair removal. But two years before the pandemic started, due to a tumor, I had to undergo chemotherapy and radiation; this type of treatment (which I do not wish to my worst enemy) has resulted in the loss of hair all over the body from the instep to the head with the exclusion of part of the eyebrows and eyelashes and creating a beard that is easy to remove with tweezers.
      When I’m Greta I wear real hair wigs, or turbans that I myself create by giving new life to my men’s clothes worn out by too much use and which otherwise would have to go to the garbage dump.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Kerri I have had extensive laser on my face, legs, arms and underarms. With only minimal regrowth that requires little maintenance I stay smooth and relatively hairless. I wouldn’t trade back to being a hairy beastie for anything. Not only does it allow me to look better and more feminine at all times, it just feels better! So lets hear it for being smooth and hairless!! Woohoo!!!
      🍷C

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Nothing will get you clocked faster en femme than bushy arms…

I have used nair on my arms, But my skin doesn’t like it.

I use a trimmer to take the hair down to nearly gone, then I lather up and shave with a razor.

If you try to shave without trimming it down first, you’ll clog the razor repeatedly and get frustrated.

Plus, think about all the great summer stuff you can wear if your arms are smooth.. I LOVE a spaghetti strap camisole top with a miniskirt…. gotta be well groomed ladies..

Have fin out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Gwyneth
      Lady

I for one would love a play by play as you go through this. Of course I understand you can say no.

Gwyn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?