Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, after many, many years of being a crossdresser, I finally shaved my armpits. TBH I did so many years ago for medical reasons, but this time it was for crossdressing reasons. I’m going to wear a sequin dress on NYE and I found that the sequins were pulling on my under arm hair.
      Before I got in the shower this morning, I asked my wife is she would mind if I shaved and told her why. She was happy for me to do so, on the promise that my chest hair remains. She’s OK with my legs being smooth, and now, so it appears, my armpits too 🙂

Cerys

Krisy
      Lady

I do too, now and then, love the feeling, hate the mess 😅

Kristy xx

I shaved my armpits a few years ago and have kept them smooth everyday since.  I also switched to a lavender scented woman’s deodorant  and truly believe it has reduced  body odor from my pits.

I had shoulder surgery back in august and they had to shave my pit on one side. I told my wife I think the deodorant works better with less hair. She didn’t tell me to shave, but she did give me the ok to keep it short. At least now it’s less obvious.

I haven’t had armpit hair since my 40’s. I don’t sweat as much and easier to keep clean. I find using female under arm deodorant better and beside it smells better too.
      Sara

I have little body hair as it is so when I started shaving my pits several years ago it was hardly noticeable. But like a lot of ladies have said if you are wearing a sleeveless dress you have to shave!

Been shaving them for about 18 months      Basically shortly after I told my fiancée the truth.  I sweat a lot less and I also use a woman’s scented deodorant.

Enjoy your sequin evening gown and your evening with your wife.

Susan

Since I wear tank tops and swimsuits (one piece) in summer months I have to shave the armpits and have done it for years. I never liked body hair there. And oh yea the use of womens deodorant is a must

J J
      Lady

I recently joined this club as well. While I have trimmed the hair there for years, I recently shaved for the first time for a SCUBA diving trip and afterward just decided to keep it that way and started epilating the area.

I do not like body hair, and think both the female and male body looks so much better without. There is a reason adult film actors and bodybuilders are hairless. Of course it is easier to keep clean and reduce odor as well.

I agree 100% JJ. My armpits are not the only parts clean shaved. My body and legs and nether regions are too. A bra does not go well with a hairy chest and I have always shaved before winter holidays and in the summer for sun tanning so now I am hair free except for my arms which is thin and hardly noticeable.
        Nylons and leggings so much more comfortable with smooth skin.
        Sara

I have been shaving them for years. Also use Secret shower fresh deodorant. Just love the sent.

Lanna

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cerys,

I used to shave my arm pits, then a couple of years ago the hair under my arms just quite growing. I don’t know why but I’m not complaining.

Trish 💖

Hi Trish, same here, what continues to try and come back is now very fine and easy to deal with. Now that I’ve conquered much of my body, it’s like the hair growth team is ganging up on other areas. The one example I can “mention on family radio” is my arms and hands, they’ve just gone crazy the last little while, if I’m wearing any 3/4 sleeves I have to make sure those hairs meet their demise via shaver. LOL

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I’ve been shaving my armpits and my whole body for 30 years. I haven’t needed to shave my legs for over 20 years because there is no hair growth there. I used an epilady on my legs so often, hair growth ceased.

Anonymous

I’m in as well, I’m not very in hairy anyway but still shave any sprouting immediately . Katie.

Anonymous

I am actually starting to laser hair removal from my chest down to my knees I’m tired of shaving, very itchy when it grows back in I would’ve like to do my arms and the bottom part of my legs but I got too many tattoos

I have shaved my entire body eyebrows down for years now.
      Here’s the funny way it started… or maybe not so funny…
      I was in the hospital with e-coli. My temperature was going as high as 105 degrees,.
      Nurses and doctors were doing everything possible to keep my body temps down.
      I made it through that and my wife went home for the night 30 minutes past visiting hour end.
      Next day she showed up an hour before visiting hours began…shes bold like that… and she came into the room and began shaving me… my entire body!

Now I have never been hairy at all, my chest was so hair free my whole life that I used tweezers to pluck the few that were there.  My legs were less than average hairy, so here’s the funny part, she starts shaving me thinking that sheep need sheering in the summer because they sweat under all that wool.
      My body hair is supposed to keep me warm so lets take it all off!
      Brilliant right?

I was in hospital for 8 days total, and for the last 5 of those days she came everyday and made sure I was hairless. LOL
      I had shaved occasionally before but nothing serious.
      This however has become the norm for me and for the past 12 years I have kept it up, with her help on occasion of course. 😉

Started shaving my armpits a few months ago – I’ve been shaving my chest, abdomen and groin for a couple years – I shave my legs in winter but let it grow back during sandal season because it would lead to too many questions from grandkids and friends – same reason I don’t wear color on my toes during that time

XOXO
      Suzanne

I have been shaving for several years. I cant stand looking like a hairy ape and i have a lot less body odor. I am alot cooler in the summer and enjoy the air moving around me.

Julie
      Lady

Way to go girlfriend. I have some dresses that show my arm pits so it’s worth it for their sake plus a women should not be hairy anywhere but her head sweetie.

Hello Cerys
      I am totally hair free I shaved all mine off years ago, and I never give it chance to grow back.
      It doesn’t matter what mode anybody see’s me in no hair it’s easier.
      Sarah xx

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?