- May 8, 2022 at 6:28 am #643804AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
This winter, I took the plunge and went to my beautician for leg waxing. Half leg only. I loved the result, nothing to do with shaving. For the occasion I wore a panty girdle that hid my crotch very well. However I would now like to have a complete waxing of the legs including the top. My problem is that I don’t know what to wear to properly hide my parts and expose my upper legs. My panties do not compress me enough for me to be perfectly secure and certain that no end will not exceed
Does any of you have an idea?
- May 18, 2022 at 9:35 pm #646186Philma BiersteinDuchessRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 67Replies: 231Has thanked: 1726 timesBeen thanked: 1291 times
I’ve had a full Brazilian wax several times. It is sometimes hard in certain parts of the country to find an esthetician that will do Brazilian wax on males, but when you do, go for it. Remember, they are professional and they have great training, and you are probably not their first (although I did go to a place where I WAS the first she had ever done! She was more nervous than me!).
Tip WELL. Relax. It does hurt, but not as bad as you think. The results are excellent!
Dr. Evil was right… it’s breathtaking. I suggest you try it.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 9, 2022 at 12:28 pm #644117Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 193Has thanked: 2499 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
My spa that I go to is well aware of who I am. I go in drab mode all the time. They have seen pictures from Keystone. I get my arms, underarms, chest, back and legs done. Maybe not all at the same time. I go to a professional barber and get my head razor shaved (total bald).
I have an appointment for waxing on Thursday, May 12th and return on Saturday for a body wrap.
I am planning on going to a headbangers ball on Friday and Ace Frehley on Saturday.
- May 9, 2022 at 10:30 am #644103Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 662Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 2239 times
As soon as I admit what sort of plumbing I have, I cease being a perv and become a customer. My advice is to tell them up front and ask what is appropriate. I am sure it varies with different salons.
While full waxing can be intense, it later feels so wonderful.
- May 9, 2022 at 5:45 am #644046Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 195Has thanked: 553 timesBeen thanked: 1024 times
I get full arms, legs, butt and between waxed regularly. Obviously waxing butt and between requires that i am sans panties but my beautician takes care to cover up as appropriate and the boy bits are never exposed. Nothing to worry about.
Hope this helps.
- May 9, 2022 at 1:35 pm #644121
- May 9, 2022 at 3:29 am #644024Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 266Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 1671 times
There are many places in my area that offer brazilians for men so this wouldn’t be an issue for me. So maybe keep looking for a salon where it wouldn’t be a problem.
I think my waxer is starting to realize that I’m a bit more than I appear as I usually go in after work in drab. This past time though I was in my high waisted femme leggings and a male tank top. When I flipped over for the backside and had to pull my cheeks apart she commented on my long finger nails!! 😄
- May 8, 2022 at 11:28 pm #644011Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 125Replies: 1787Has thanked: 2328 timesBeen thanked: 9466 times
- May 8, 2022 at 3:36 pm #643920Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 1247Has thanked: 981 timesBeen thanked: 5271 times
Why don’t you just ask them when you book? Where I go, I have to wear boxer briefs; they won’t go up any higher, although they pull the leg opening up a bit. Still, what’s under the boxer briefs has to be either shaved or treated with a depilatory (usually in the summer when I’m wearing a bathing suit).
- May 8, 2022 at 3:45 pm #643926AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 8, 2022 at 3:31 pm #643918Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 393Has thanked: 14059 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
- May 8, 2022 at 3:40 pm #643922AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 8, 2022 at 6:34 am #643809Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4991Has thanked: 73641 timesBeen thanked: 17469 times
- May 8, 2022 at 2:10 pm #643893AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 8, 2022 at 2:15 pm #643894Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4991Has thanked: 73641 timesBeen thanked: 17469 times
- May 8, 2022 at 2:38 pm #643898AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I will try to buy one and share my experience. As for the excitement, the last time I had my waxing, I was so mortified when I took off my pants in front of my young beautician that I think this time also my parts will remain very “reserved”
- May 8, 2022 at 2:46 pm #643901
- May 8, 2022 at 6:30 am #643807AnonymousLadyTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 8, 2022 at 2:07 pm #643892AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you very much for your advice. Strangely, I have never worn a gaff, this garment is completely foreign to me. Do you have a brand suggestion? Is the one that makes camel toe good?, it seems a bit thick to me.
Thanks again Denise
- The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.