- March 16, 2021 at 7:13 pm #464816Octavia LongParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 85Has thanked: 560 timesBeen thanked: 614 times
I did something new tonight. I went shopping in public with my smaller breast forms. Yes I still had a heavy sweatshirt and coat, but I still saw boobs in the mirror. I bought leggings, mascara and a really cute blouse that is probably one size too small. This is really big for me in a town of 8000. I feel so good about taking this step. I want to thank everyone here for giving me the confidence to do it. I love you all.
Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 18, 2021 at 7:11 pm #465804
- March 18, 2021 at 6:18 pm #465793GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1056Has thanked: 9106 timesBeen thanked: 4334 times
That’s wonderful Octavia… I’m sure it felt great.
Recently I wore my D cup forms and bra to the grocery store. It was an awesome feeling. As with you, I had a fairly thick winter jacket on but my girls are tough to conceal. Was getting many looks from the other women in the shop. Nary a word though.
- March 18, 2021 at 5:45 pm #465785
- March 18, 2021 at 11:47 am #465626Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
I wish i had the courage to follow your so called “baby steps”. I think of the places I have shopped in the last two months only 3 or 4 times have I not run into someone I know. Its hard to risk with those odds. I work with 170 other guys and am familiar with most of them not to mention another 25 to 30 I deliver to that I know well in the same town. I know I could go out of town but I’m not even confident enough for that yet. My baby steps are just being here for now, buying a few clothes and some makeup to get some practice until I am ready tobooen that door. So congratulations for your adventures and good luck with the future ones! I admire your courage.
Hugs Amelia 🎀
- March 18, 2021 at 11:02 am #465603Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 193Has thanked: 977 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- March 17, 2021 at 3:54 pm #465249Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1091Has thanked: 3589 timesBeen thanked: 5279 times
The more small steps you take, the more you have to enjoy!
If you tried to do everything all at once, I think you’d get less out of the experience.
A clear case of less is more!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun and an enjoyable experience to remember.
The good old days are right now.
- March 17, 2021 at 3:48 pm #465248
- March 17, 2021 at 3:32 pm #465242Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3000Has thanked: 2640 timesBeen thanked: 6235 times
- March 18, 2021 at 8:17 pm #465828Chuck LundDuchessRegistered On: March 16, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 3 times
Yes it does in working construction most of my life and wouldn’t dream of wearing makeup but recently I started working in the call center and one Monday I couldn’t wash all my makeup off from the weekend and so is either like go with half makeup or just redo it and see what happens
- March 17, 2021 at 12:36 am #464903
- March 17, 2021 at 12:32 am #464902Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4211 timesBeen thanked: 1788 times
- March 16, 2021 at 7:58 pm #464838
- March 16, 2021 at 7:58 pm #464837Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 898 times
- March 16, 2021 at 7:18 pm #464819Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 157Has thanked: 1087 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
- March 16, 2021 at 7:52 pm #464832
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.