Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well I knew it would happen, after 6 weeks at home recuperating from an operation (down there) I’m back at work again. The nature of my business means that feminine attire is not possible 9-5 and this first week back has been tiring to say the least, it’s amazing how quickly ones fitness level disappears! So this has been the first time since monday last that I have been en femme and it feels so good! Anyway, no earth shattering message involved just wanted to share that pink mist feeling with my sisters.

💋 Hugs, Diana 💋

Glad you are back and hope it has all gone well.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
        Anonymous

I’m still vertical Paula and just dealing with the waterworks now, I’ll be pleased when I gain a bit more control in that department I can tell you!

Hugs

Diana

Happy for you, Diana.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Oh Diana…

I’m sorry you have been poorly…I didn’t know…some girls on here come and go through various reasons all the time…it’s just life!!!

So glad you are on the mend, I have missed your cutting wit…

Grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Getting back into girl mode is always relaxing, Diana; and getting back into the daily grind is a lot like returning to work after vacation – bumpy, at first. I hope you are on light duty for starters. Enjoy the weekend being Diana.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Diana, I’m glad you are on the mend, and have great empathy for you not being able to dress en femme as much as you would like (as I sit here typing while wearing my very girly skater skirt and ladies Carolina Panthers football team burnout t-shirt).  Ah, the life of a retiree.  But hey, isn’t this Saturday?  I lose all track of time.  Hope you have some alone time this weekend to get lost in the pink fog.  All the Very Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

Diana , i have just looked at your profile .
      Wellington , i used to go there often for work doing deleveres, central Wellington
      and the hut valley . that was a number of years a go now .
      Like you say you do loose your strength .
      Rhonda .

Anonymous

Thanks for your kind words Steph, I have been keeping an eye on the general chat and never fear I intend to be around for a while yet, subject to the ebb and flow of life in the closet (albeit with the door slightly ajar).

Hugs

Diana💋

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?