Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls

I am thinking of taking a country walk en femme, even it is only briefly.

I dont have a wig yet, so i will have to wear a fem hat or scarf.

I dont have shoes either, but hopefully sill do soon.

I also need a bag, as I think it will greatly enhance my experience.

Can any of you girls advise of the name of a first time bag, that goes with most things and also, what should i always keep in it.

Love
      Michelle

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Something quite plain and enough to hold what you need. You don’t need Gucci, a Primark will do.

Hi Angela

I was thinking that too, but don’t really know what to keep in the bag, once I get it, so have no idea what size the bag should be.

Love
        Michelle

Anonymous

Charity shop? I think they’re Thrift Stores in the US – I’ve seen loads of really cheap bags in great shape. Good luck with your outing!

Connie
      xxx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Something quite modest to hold purse, keys, phone and a bit of makeup. I have a 12″ wide x 8″ deep with many pockets and, as ladies bags should be, has the capacity of a tardis but it still appears quite small.

Hi Celeste

my first outing will be brief and I probably wont even need a bag at all. But I will for other times.

So what size bag should i go for?

Love
      Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?