Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear Genetic Girls,

I have a question that maybe you can help with. See I’ve been debating trying make-up, but I’m not sure where to begin or even what I should get? Plus I’m still on the fence about if I should even use make-up or not. I have looked up a few tutorials online, but I’m more confused since they seem to have mastered it themselves and go really quickly.

I know a lot of us ask this, but I’m not even sure make-up is for me, I mean I cried when I was in kindergarten just because I had to wear some black paint on my nose while playing a bear in my class’s play. So that makes me a bit hesitant to want to go down the make-up route.

Then I wouldn’t even know where to start. I mean there’s so many things, and colors. Things to do. I don’t want to try and end up looking like something from a nightmare or worse.

If any genetic girls are willing to help or even give some advice, I’d greatly appreciate it.

(Editor’s note: Ladies, this is indeed the GG forum.  Please let the GG’s answer the questions.  Thanks.)

Honey T
      Significant Other

Jessica

Its all about what makes you feel good. Most of us started out with lipgloss then maybe played with adding mascara. Once your comfy with that you might be inspired by something you see on others. Look at women in your life … some do, some don’t, some are over the top. I work in the beauty industry but still feel like some tutorials use way too many products. You’ll play around & find what suits you. Have fun!

Anonymous

Honey T wrote: ” I work in the beauty industry but still feel like some tutorials use way too many products.”        Thank you, Honey, for affirming what I suspected.  That said, I could use some advice on reducing the apparent size of my big nose.

Bettylou

I love makeup and I always have done!

I’d suggest buying a couple of lipsticks. They don’t have to be expensive, just something to try some different colours and see how they feel.

Try going for different colours, say a bright red, or a deep wine and something more natural (you can put one on top of the other as well, and you’ll find that that changes the colour).

Try different ways of putting them on: straight from the bullet, then maybe patted down with a tissue, or try with some smudged on your finger first and then put onto your lips. Maybe add some lip balm on top and see how that changes things.

Try going slightly outside the outline of your lips, staying well inside, or just going with the natural outline.

See what you like and have a look at the effect all of that has…

Experimenting with MU has to be one of the best things ever!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?