• Creator
    Topic
    Riley McCort
    Participant
    Registered On: September 10, 2020
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 22

Hey girls!! I Love love love a pierced belly button! Soo sexy. Well being a part time dresser and obviously a guy I cant exactly have a pierced naval. So I got creative one day. As I was dressing and putting on my jewelry I thought “Damn I love my wifes sexy belly ring, I want one!” So heres how I accomplished it. I found and old clip on earring, a cute Pink gem stone heart charm from a bracelet, and a single loop from an old bracelet. I put the loop on the earring and connected the heart charm to it. Clipped it on my belly button and VIOLA! I have a belly jewel! Ive made a few. Some stationary and some bangley!! Super cute and cheap and ooohhh sooo girly n sexy!  Be creative ladies!!

Riley 💋

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

Riley, I’ve started experimenting with belly button jewelry just recently.  Not pierced, but l have a few loose gem stones a have found one that fits perfectly!! One small dab of adhesive and I have this cute blue gem of a belly button that sparkles as it catches the light!  Gotta say I like it!

Kind of makes me want to learn belly dancing!  Lol😅

Stevie

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 248

Sounds awesome Riley…

Put a patent on that idea… 😉👍

Gen… 💋

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 163

you can wear belly jewelry. i do everyday. it under my shirt so no one sees it. you can take it out if you want to take off your shirt. its a small hole so no one is really going to notice it. if im out of town where no one i know is ill take off my shirt. like at the beach and ill leave it in. i also have my nipples pierced. i like the dangly belly jewelry. so sexy. just need to get my stomach flatter. no one said belly jewelry is just for women. look at ear rings. everyone wears them now. why should women has all the sexy stuff? belly jewelry is super sexy.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Genevïéve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 248

“Why should women has all the sexy stuff?”…..

100% agree…  🙂👍

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.