• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Despite the use of electronic devices for calendar/appointment purposes, the traditional bound book calendar planners are making a comeback. People still like to write things on paper! Moreover, it is said we remember just by the act of writing.

In any event, here is the idea that only pertains to the hard copy planning/appointment method: One small way to increase one’s womanly mindset is to acquire a hard copy planner book with a FEMININE STYLE MOTIF. Even though we are a third of the way into 2020, they are still available.

One can use such a planner for all of one’s planning — or simply to record CD matters.

In its own small way, it can do wonders for heightened womanly consciousness.

It is even fun!

I don’t have a planner book or even a paper calendar to write on. The thought is nice but not for me. My phone is my calendar and memory. It’s always with me and tells me when I need to do something. I put appointments in my phone months in advance and I don’t ever misplace the information.Stephanie

Anonymous

The key word is “PLANNER”.

My best crossdressing outings have been a joy because I plan everything in advance. I make lists. Things like:

-every item of makeup, clothing, shoes, hair supplies etc.  I have taken along.

-photos of the look I’m after at the salon.

-keys, femme wallet, cash, cards, change for phones.

-a map of where I’m driving to.

-where the washrooms are.

-the actual business hours

– rape whistle..(yes, I’ve used it).

-camera

-phone

Plan well and..relax

I am sorry but I can’t believe there is a discussion about a feminine planner. There are issues that are much more important than if you own a planner book with flowers!!!
      There is a large percentage of you who have never left the safety of your bedroom and are still hiding the fact that you crossdress from the wife. You need to help one another with the difficulties in living life as an x-dresser instead of creating a poll on the importance of a flowered appointment book. And yes, I do own one, and I have pink pin strip with roses and my name on my Harley. But, oh yes, I am transitioning and I live 24/7 as a girl, or on a bad day, somewhere between genders. I’m sorry if I insult or hurt anyone’s feelings but I believe that the importance of the decoration on an appointment book is totally meaningless and if you think your “coming out of the closet” because you own one. All it shows me is that your afraid to go public, so your focusing on something trivial!!?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My “plan” is loose and it’s on my phone. Wouldn’t have it any other way. To each her own.

Emily

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Emily Alt.

I keep and maintain two planners.  A simple brown faux leather black one that I keep all of the things pertaining to house maintenance and projects in, and one pretty one just for keeping track of my ‘Paula appointments’, thoughts and things to do lists.  I found a long time ago that it is easier for me if I compartmentalize the different aspects of my life this way, and keeps it easier for me to find what I need, when I need it.

It does make for a kind of cluttered look to my desk, 2 different day planners, a few other notebooks for different purposes, plus different lists I find myself making for other things.  The most used, and abused looking notebook, is a large 5″ binder that I keep song lyrics in, and have for years.

PaulaF

[postquote quote=334359][/postquote]
      Maybe it’s just me but I don’t think there’s any reason to belittle anyone’s choice of topics in a forum like this. Are you transitioning into a Mean Girl?

Alice Black
      Duchess

I keep notepads that hold my weekly to do list for the household. My wife gets those planners – she never uses them.

Alice Black

Alice Black
      Duchess

I agree with Lori – that is a rather harsh reply

Alice Black

Eve,
      I love this idea. I’m a writer and keep stacks of small notebooks with ideas, drafts, poems, words, naughty thoughts…they’re fetish objects, and I kinda dig the idea of my heirs finding a box of them after I pass, sitting around drinking and discovering that dad found his woman at 54! 😂 The clue would be the paisleys and florals, swirls of color…I need a girl diary!

To Brianna’s point in this thread: girl, sometimes it is the small things that let us find our place. We don’t all need to dress en femme and crash a reunion: ‘I’m here, and I’m a girl!’ A ponytail, underdressing, a few hours in a pretty dress…these are what some girls can do, will do, to feel whole, and I love them for it!

peace, beautifuls! Love you 💕

kisses, 😘😘😘

Tj

For me it is just two more things to misplace – namely the planner, then the pen to write in the planner with.  With the digital calendars, not only does it give you reminders and has virtually no end date (I can set an appointment in October for some time next year without needing to buy another planner), it also sync’s across different devices.

I don’t mind the idea of a feme-style planner, but don’t see me getting one. I don’t want to lose it. I don’t want anyone to read it. And most importantly, I can’t read my own handwriting. I’ll stick with electronic methods of writing things down and exploring instead.

Hi Eve I think it is a lovely idea.  I have a similar one for my weekly foodcshopping. It has tons of notes and list of what is needed for the week . Daily meal planner. Ect ect. It easy to find because of its pretty outer jacket with a blue and pink floral pattern.  I have gotten compliments from cis woman  when making a note of where to get a certain item at a special price or even writing a new recipe. I carry it while shopping. It just 1 more small thing like a fem key chain or a pretty colored phone case. Its all about accessories that complete the look. It would be so nice to pretty colored floral pattern note book. My go to fem note book .  it could contain my measurements and what size best fits with different designers.  A simple description of a blouse or a top that caught my eye and they did not have my size in stock . Simply writing the item number down can help when ordering on line for your size. I used to shop in hopes of buying that day . Now i shop and when i see something i really love 9 out of 10 times they do not have it in my size in stock. I write item number down and description go home and order it online . If it does not look or feel right I return it. This new world everthing can be done on your phone is convenient. But it lacks emotion color and shapes and hand written notes is complete the feminine look. It all all about the small details and accessories that give that feminine feeling. I love the thought of a pretty note book that can remind us that our feminity is what makes us special luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I voted no, but have each time I dress taken pictures and as as such the “planner” has been the date of when and where the pictures were taken which is giving nice souvenirs (and well “hidden” in my computer “cloud”). The forward planner is only possible when wife go to see her family as all other advance planning is subject to our common activities and as such close to non existant for dressing up wherefore my answer was no.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?