• This topic has 46 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls;

As I’ve posted before, it has been my dream for Bettylou to have a Girls’ Day Out with my wife; but she doesn’t like to see me in a dress, and she worries about us being recognized if we go out together.  That dream has now been fulfilled, though it had to happen in two parts.  Last week, I spent the day with her at home, wearing my new birthday dress; and today, she finally went to a movie with me dressed en-femme.  No dress.  Instead, I wore black slacks with a black, floral pattern top, ballet flats, forms, shapewear, jewelry and light makeup. As we were leaving, her comment was “Congratulations, you look like a woman”.  And when we returned and I was helping her change clothes, she remarked that I looked like a little old lady (which I took as a complement).  Now that the ice has been broken, I’m hoping that this was only the first of many outings together.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Moviedate with my wife

Congratulations Betty.  That was a big step for both of you, and I hope your wife is moving to further acceptance of having YOU in her life more often now.  Be sure and keep that lady close and thank her every chance you get.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hello Bettylou

I am so happy to hear luv. I hope you get to enjoy many more en femme outings..

Hugs,

Natasha💋

Way to go Bettylou!!! 👏🏻

May you enjoy more moments like this.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Bless all the supportive wives and GFs.  I thank my wife for her support virtually every day.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

So wonderful for you Betty. A night out with our wife is certainly a special occasion and one I too have been dreaming of.  As my wife is supportive to a point she’s still not comfortable going out with me. Being outted or recognized from someone we know is her concerns and do understand . Its getting better but far from that special night. Its a big step and one I know your so pleased about.

“Honey would you like to go out to dinner? My treat, Oh let me get my purse ”                always wanted to say that.  Lol…

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Stephanie Flowers wrote: ”

“Honey would you like to go out to dinner? My treat, Oh let me get my purse ” always wanted to say that. Lol…”

LOL, indeed!  Actually, I did have to stop and grab my purse; it had the movie tickets in it.

HUgs,

Bettylou

Congratulations Bettylou!!! I’m so happy for you!  If the two of you had fun, I’m sure it will happen again!

😘

Hi BettyLou  congrats to you and your wife for having a great adventure out in this world of ours im so happy for you both to have the  time to be out together and have fun as women  as this covid thing in hopes to be leaving us alone ant giving us back our freedom to be women of the world  again congrats stay safe and on to the next outing.

Hugs Stephanie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yaay! So happy for you Bettylou! I love hearing success stories like this!

Emily

Anonymous

Champagne moments Bettylou….massive huggs from the U.K…..your path to fulfillment is heading the right way…and is moving along beautifully…cannot wait for your next ” update”…..Grace x

Anonymous
      Lady

Great progress Bettylou

Rachel

What a wonderful experience for you both, you have waited a long time for this day.Good luck to you both in the future and never stop telling her you love her. Py xx.

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Betty Lou, congratulations this is awesome news!! Thanks for sharing your latest adventure, and here’s to many more to come 💕😀👍

Seren xx

Penny Jay
      Lady

Congratulations.

PennyJ

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your date. That sounds great. My first time out fully dressed with my girlfriend was incredibly scary. I had been out many times before but always in controlled situations and conditions I felt was safe. To be out fully femme at a shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon just seemed to be to much. I drove dresses to the mall. I was nervous just seeing all the people who could look in to my car.

When I parked, I didn’t want to get out of the car. She coerced me. I got out and walked to the mall entrance just looking straight ahead. The I opened the door and waked inside. I was totally petrified. So many people. I kept walking. The more I did, the more I relaxed. I began to look around. I was sure I saw people looking. Were they looking at a pretty young girl and a guy in a dress or two pretty, young girls? I was hoping the latter.

Once we began shopping, I became more focused on the clothes and less about the people who might be looking. Both of us got a lot of new clothes and it was a very exciting and fun day. After that we began going out as girlfriends a lot. We found we had more fun when we did.

Hopefully you will get to do it a lot.

Congrats Bettylou!

Hugs

Anonymous

Thank you, Autumn,  being a girl is so much fun that I never want to stop.

Hi Bettylou,

Congratulations to you and your wife on your date.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you, Alice;  it was  a small date, but a big occasion for us.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi BettyLou

Wonderful  – lovely to hear that you are getting some acceptance and support.

As she said, you dressed in a stye that blended in with all the other women out and about, so she was comfortable being seen with you, just continue to develop that style and look at what she and others are wearing. I tend to wear trousers or jeggings when out with my partner most of the time, depending on the venue and activity we are doing, so we tend to complement each other. There is a time and a place for dresses and finery, and we dress accordingly,

Your partner deserves a big act of random kindness to show your appreciation

onward and upward ! (and post some photos !)

hugs Dawn x

That is such wonderful news, Bettylou!

A moment to treasure – and may there be many more.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thank you, Laura,

First dates are always memorable, but this one was special for us.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Betty Lou

This is so huge!

I am so happy for you.

I hope you were walking on cloud nine.

It couldn’t happen to a better person.😁

Patty

Anonymous

Thank you, Patty;  yes, I was on Cloud 9, and it was pink.  I can hardly wait to see what our next outing will be.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Diana W
      Lady

Congratulations!  That must have been so amazing.  And it’s wonderful that your wife affirmed that you looked feminine.

Anonymous

Yes, Diana, those words were music to my ears.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Oh what a wonderful experience! Congratulations and here’s to many more.

Anonymous

Thank  you, Heather;   I’m already asking her where can we go out, next?

Hugs,

Bettylou

You go girl!

Heather

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Bettylou that sounds like it was wonderful.  I would have loved to see the smile on your face!!  Hummimg Shania Twains’ I Feel Like a Woman ….. 😄.  Good for you hon!

Stevie

Anonymous

Yes, it was, Stevie;  but I was humming (off-key)  “I Enjoy Being A Girl”, from “Flower Drum Song”.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congratulations Bettylou.  It looks like your wife has a similar concern to most of us CDs.  A fear of being found out and being humiliated.  Many of us have a hard time convincing ourselves that others are so busy in their own world that they don’t notice us, or if they do notice they don’t care.

Of coarse it is a little different for a partner but still similar.  Now that she has seen that at least sometimes a good result can come and how happy it can make you, she will be ready to help you to explore the world together.

I’m so happy for you.                       Sandy

Anonymous

Thank you, Sandy;  it will be a long time – if ever –  before she accepts me in a dress, but we are already talking about where to go for our next outing.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Bettylou.

Congratulations Bettylou! What a magical day it must have been for you. I can’t wait to have an experience like this with my wife. Savor the memory!

Anonymous

HI Marie,

Yes, it was a magic moment; and it got even better.  She has since gone out to  lunch with Bettylou – something she has refused to consider in the past.  I’m on Cloud 9 (pink, of course).

Hugs,

Bettylou

Progress! However, some processing time might be needed before she is ready again…

Anonymous

True, DeeAnn,

She still insists that it’s “wrong” for me to wear women’s clothes, even as I’m helping her get into a pair of jeans.  But as long as she keeps telling me I look good when Dressed, I don’t mind what else she says.   And since the movie date, she has gone to lunch with Bettylou.

I love Flower Drum Song!!!

It really dates us!

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Diane,

I suppose it does, but who cares?  Now, can I tell you about the “Good Old Days, when I wasn’t old and I often wasn’t Good?   LOL

Hugs,

Bettylou

When I was a kid, my mother and aunt would take me to the movies whether I wanted to go or not. Had to dress up, too, like going to church. I remember seeing Flower Drum Song in the theater and hating every minute because, at the time, I had no appreciation for musicals. I felt the same way about West Side Story.

What did I know?!?!

Anonymous

Yes, DeeAnn;  In the days before TV, I almost lived in the movie theaters, and I didn’t care for musicals either….until I got a crush on Doris Day.  Quickly learned to love them.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Bettylou I am over the moon with excitement for you!! Perhaps I will get there some day.

Hugs

Diane

I remember being in my pajamas in the station wagon and going to the drive in to see Oklahoma and The Sound of Music, Carrousel. I loved them. My brother would fall asleep quickly and I watched the entire movie. Love love musicals.

Sentimental Hugs

Diane

[postquote quote=389079]

I’ll have to think about it as offhand I don’t remember when things changed for me. However, I do remember another sone from the movie: A Hundred Million Miracles. Even though I didn’t like musicals at the time, something must have latched in there!?!?

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure my love of musicals began with “Tea for Two”, 1950.  Hollywood was making films set in the ’20s, and I went to them all, just to hear the music.  And I remember admiring the ladies’ dresses…I still love the Flapper look.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?