Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I would like to thank Genivieve & Shari for making my first time out a success, we spent the weekend together & went to the Town House in St Paul twice, being with them I was very comfortable going out around other people. I had never gone out fully dressed & this being the first time, well I was a little nervous but they made me feel relaxed & after the experience I am ready to go out whenever I feel like it, I know I look fine (makeup still needs a lot of work & my voice needs a ton of practice) but I now have the confidence to venture out whenever the feeling comes to me.

For those thinking of going out the first time, find some friends to venture out with, it makes the first time so much easier. For those in Minnesota check out the Town House, great place & everyone there was so friendly, they made it easy to be me and reading all the posts on here made me feel the confidence I needed to take this step.

I had a blast & can’t wait for my next trip out. Genivieve & Shari, lets plan another trip there real soon.

Love you all,

BillieJo

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Good for you. You go girl

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thank you for sharing. Love hearing stories of first timers taking the dare and venturing out . I myself and waiting for my first experience but still waiting for my confidence the catch up. As you mentioned going out with friends would be excellent idea like they say safe and numbers and for me I’m sure I would feel a lot more comfortable. That’s something I will definitely keep that in mind. I’m sure it does get a lot easier after that first time  but for now just waiting , anticipating but looking for a emotional experience and I memoryI will  never forget. Hearing you and many others is helping me towards my goal and I thank you. 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?