Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I guess I picked the perfect time to be taking my crossdressing to the next level. Not only did I get enough things to finally have some complete outfits (two more pairs of shoes, two dresses, two blouses, and some pants leggings), but I pulled the trigger and ordered my first breast forms, pocket bra, and a decent wig that will perfectly match my eyebrow color. I spread the funds around several websites but the majority went to EnFemme. I love that I don’t have to wonder if something would fit my wide shoulders or if the sleeves would be too short. I snagged up a heavy duty waist cincher from them too. Now, when shopping on Amazon or wherever, my proportions will be more ladylike and it really opens up so many new choices and styles.

A wonderful side effect from my motivation to dress in public is that I lost an inch off my waist in the last three weeks just from eating a little, um, a lot better. So, since I waited until now to get my waist cincher, I was able to get the next size down.

I’m really getting used to my heels and zipping around with a nice heel to toe in-line stride. My wife commented on it which really made me happy. I guess the only things keeping me out of public (once today’s orders arrive) are my makeup skills and, perhaps, a feminine winter coat. I really don’t like the thought of wearing a big heavy coat after going through all the trouble to get everything just right. But ‘tis the season.

Mika

CHA-CHING!!  Wooo hooo!!  Now we understand the rush a woman gets on a shopping haul!!

Good for you on eating better and losing weight…fantastic!!

Have you looked at womens puffer jackets?  May not be what you need, but they are popular and are used with some womens outfits.

Robyn  🤗❤️

Robyn, that’s exactly the kind of coat I have in mind. It would keep my core warm and I could just wear some heavy tights or yoga pants under my skirt. I did order some pants leggings from Uniqlo today as well. So that’s another option if it’s really freaking cold. You know, now that I think about it, my wife might have a nice North Face down jacket that might work too if she doesn’t mind me borrowing it.

HAHA!!

You are definitely on point Mika!

You are gonna Rock!!

xo – Robyn❤️🎸

Anonymous

I’ve found some deals that I just couldn’t resist, but they really should move Black Friday to much earlier in the fall so it won’t take up so much of my Xmas budget that is supposed to be used for others! So far I’ve found an awesome faux green leather miniskirt that should go well with a black rib sweater turtleneck and black gogo boots. Probably add my green jean jacket. If it works I’ll post a pic later. En Femme is a very cool site. I picked up a cute top there. A site called Rorien has absolutely glorious nightgowns. I’ve noticed a number of sites seem to be located in China. I always research them first to make sure there aren’t any complaints, but I almost always get a call from my credit card’s fraud dept asking if I made the order. I have to authorize it before it goes through. I guess that’s good safety, though! Anyway, I also used Amazon and a couple of the usual dept stores to pick up some much-needed makeup and underthings. Whew! Now it’s time to use what’s left to buy those Xmas prezzies. I can do it!

I like the idea of a puffy winter coat. I bought someone a waist cincher once, but it was hand-tooled leather and was definitely designed for show. The idea of using one to fit into a smaller size is interesting.

Kaz, I love that outfit idea. And thanks for sharing your shopping experiences. Those hand tooled leather clinchers are definitely meant to be worn on the outside of one’s outfit and look fabulous. The one I ordered is specifically to wear under clothes and has features to remain smooth looking beneath tight fitting clothes. I really needed it because my proportions without it are very manly. When I was looking at women’s clothes online and checking the size charts, my beer belly alone threw me into two or three sizes higher. Looking at those charts and taking into account the breast forms I have on the way still left me with room up top and my hips would be waaaay too small. I’ll get hip pads if I think I need to. But the waist cincher’s visual effect on my proportions will bring my hips out better.

Yay! Mikkas’ adventures! Keep em comin girl, today you’ve inspired me to get serious about losing a little weight. I’ve been sitting on my ass getting no exercise for close to 4 months now and have put on 10 or 12 lbs  which I’ve been procrastinating on losing for some time now. No more junk food! Y’know, as soon as we finish what’s already in the house, it would be a sin to waste food right? But right after that, no more junk food!

Thank you, Cindy. I used to be in great shape about four years ago. I had a body fat percentage of 7.5 % and then I broke my clavicle jumping my mountain bike off a ten foot drop. I didn’t work out as much after that but have kept riding. However, beer and mountain biking go hand in hand and since that ultra fit time, I have gained about twenty pounds. My biggest reason to want to lose weight was that four of my five corsets are too small to even get on with the laces as loose as they would go. I paid too much for them to never wear them again lol. So, that’s been my motivation. I have some tests coming up at the doctor on the first of December and I am excited to see what a month of small dietary changes will have done since they weighed me earlier in November.

I have no doubt you’ll lose the weight, you’re motivated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?