Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After a year or so of hibernation, T.J has resurfaced. 😬😊

She seems more determined now and I can feel that we’ll be venturing outside to meet a friend.

I really want to look amazing, although not sure if my confidence is quite there yet.

Maybe my Pink and Blue wig needs toning down 🤔😂

Any tips for blending in?

Tips for blending in? Don’t wear blue and pink wigs! Only kidding TJ

Try to dress for the situation you are in.

Take your cues from what women similar ages around you are wearing.

Stay calm, try to act casual, make eye contact, say hello, engage with your surroundings.

Be confident, chin up, chest out. Β  Make eye contact with starers, they will stop.

But your blue and pink wigs tell me you are not the blending in type, but the standing out type!

Outstanding.

❤️Bianca

Pink and blue hair wouldn’t blend to well where I live. I also want to look good. Usually nicer dressed with makeup and jewelery. I guess I don’t know how to blend and don’t want to learn. If you want to look awesome then go for it.

What’s the old saying? “You won’t know until you try.”

Hugs,

Fredrika

TJ,Go to the mall and have a seat and people watch.You will probably get some insparation from your field trips,especially if you visit a few different malls.

Anonymous

TJ.

A lot of the advice given will depend a on exactly where you live……your community

I have two ways of dressing…

I have some really bright, in your face outfits and wigs…..including a rainbow version….too over the top to wear out, but I wear them at home for taking photos, and the pleasure they give me. I love OTT and maybe one day……who knows…..

I then dress to go out, okay, not so flamboyant….but still pretty and you can wear anything under a long coat or a bobble hat….

I’m a top notch people watcher, and I work out what’s acceptable…it’s not rocket science. If I fancy popping out on a weekend,eespecially evenings, there lots more scope as the GG’s tend to dress up to hit the town….

Blending does not have to be boring…….

Grace xx

Nancy
      Lady

TJ, I agree with dressing for the environment you are going to be in. If you are going to a pride event, the pink and blue wig will blend in just fine. I think at pride and comicon, anything goes. πŸ™‚

I don’t pass, but like to at least not be noticed from a distance. If I’m going to walk trails at the park, then I love my short denim shorts, t-shirt, and cap. People watching at the place you are going to go in advance is great advice.

Wherever you go and however you dress, just go with confidence that you have just as much right to be there and dress however you like as anyone else does. Like Holly said, if anyone has a problem with your appearance, that’s their problem. We don’t have to, and shouldn’t, change our gender identity or presentation just to make other people comfortable. Wear whatever makes you happy, and don’t let anyone else take your happiness away from you.

Birel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I hope you get there TJ. I’m still working on it myself.

Hugs, Liara

Today I decided to just dive in, and went dressed to the to Asda(Walmart).

no makeup, 4 inch heels and my Farrah Fawcett wig lol.

Pic is uploading / being modded

Honestly, I think it is more of ‘not standing out’ than blending in is the secret. Look to see what other people are wearing and how they act. Most of time from my experience most people don’t actually care what other people are wearing or how they act. Everybody is in their own little world with their own concerns as long as you don’t make them notice you they probably won’t.

Also, in all honesty the best tip for getting out there is probably finding friends to go out with. Having someone with you can really help assuage your worries.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?