Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carlie Blanche-Dubois
      Princess - Annual

I juat wanted to put this out there.  I has prolly been addressed before.

I hate my body hair.  The chest area and a some on my back.  I grow so weary of trying to shave every inch of  my body.

So, what types/techinques of  hair removal can any of you wise ladies recommend?

xx

I’ve been getting waxed for about 7 years now. I get everything below the neck except my underarms and under boxer shorts.  Much of what grows back is thin and pulls out easily. It’s effective, but it is expensive.

I have bought a laser hair removal package, will do from neck to toes. I hav3 put it off due to an upcoming Jamaica nude vacation… will report my results to the group!

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Carla.  I hate shaving also. I just tear my shins and knee’s up. So I wax. As Allison said, it can get expensive. But I like the results.  And it only stings for a second or 2. Hugs Pru

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thanks so much!  I will look closely at waxing vs the “laser” option.  xx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Shaving sucks!  I started laser a few months before the pandemic.  Got 4 sessions before my clinic closed.  I bought a home IPL unit and did the rest myself.  Did a pretty good job.

I started IPL in September and have had good results. Just wish I could do something about my facial hair. It’s  almost all gray, so laser is out and electrolysis is just shockingly expensive.

I use an epilator on my legs ,arms and chest, it stings alot at first but the pain has decreased the more I use it.

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thanks Allysa.  Several of the girls have talked about waxing.  Perhaps one option would be to get a total one time waxing and follow up with an epilator (had to look that up) lol

Angela Booth
      Hostess

IPL doesn’t work on grey hairs so check first.

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Well, I do have some gray hair mixed with darker hair, but most of it is in my facial area and what’s left of my balding head.  Ironically, the one place I could use hair! lol

Get a full body waxing at first and feel the sensation . After a few times the IPL will be most effective. I hate body hair too sis

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thank you dear!  xx

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

One question…. I checked on some waxing services in Baltimore and one of them had an FAQ entry:

HOW LONG DOES MY HAIR NEED TO BE?

At least 1/4 inch.  To expand on that, at least 1/4 inch or 3-4 weeks since the last time you’ve shaved.  We can wax if it hasn’t been 3 weeks, BUT that is when the client (you) has to be scrupulous with exfoliating with products.  If you haven’t, in-grown hairs will most likely occur after your waxing.  And we want this to be the best experience for you and for you to be happy.”

So, I need to not shave anywere for three weeks?  Not sure what to do.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I tried hair removal cream, worked, but messy. So for ease of removal and no pain… (I’m a coward…lol), I shave chest to feet once a week. I dont do this in my “DADT” home, (too messy for “The Boss” Luckily my storage unit has power. So its electric jug on, cut down plastic milk bottles for the warm water and as Jackie Gleason used to say back in the black and white TV days, (showing my age here), aaawwwaaay wee gooo.

Caty.

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thanks so much for the reply.  I really like the Jackie Gleason reference.  I’m a big Honeymooners fan!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I just made an appointment to have a laser treatment on my chest and belly and back. I so hope this works like I desire it to. I’ll try to keep everyone here updated on progress.

. Cassie

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Please let me know how it goes.  I am very interested, but I will do lots of reasearch first and all of the ladies here have given me great advice!

J J
      Lady

I epilate chest and belly (not much back hair) and wax legs.

Options are shaving, creams, waxing, laser (best on dark hair and light skin), ILP (marginally effective) or thermolysis which is actually to best, but time-consuming and expensive.

I am currently on a SCUBA diving trip in Belize so am reminded just how unsightly body hair can be. I am seeing too many men in just swimming trucks getting ready to dive, and their hair really is unattractive. All the ladies are hair free and it just looks so much better. I had my legs waxed just before the trip and epilated the rest and it just looks and feels so much better.

I have just been shaving and fighting the red bumps and the prickly feeling.  So recently I tried waxing.  I just got a sugar wax and did the legs and chest. Sugar wax washes off if you make a mess like I did the first time.  Yes it stung a tiny bit when doing the chest now it seems easier and less sting.

To be honest it’s a slower process than shaving but it lasts for weeks and everything stays smooth.  I haven’t tried a hard wax as of yet.  Also I would be very open to having a professional do it so I could learn a bit.

Susan

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

That sounds like a fairly inexpensive way to do it.  Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous

Hi Carla,

I’m with you, body hair was the first thing I hated when puberty struck. I’m doing laser currently but it’s pretty spendy and it’s not 100% especially if you have any light coloured hair. I’ve heard HRT comes with some hair related benefits but it may be more of a change than you want. Eventually I’ll be doing electrolysis on my face once I’ve burned out the few black hairs with the laser. So much still to go… good luck!

— Abbie

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thanks Abbie….all of you hve REALLY helped and made me feel so welcomed.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?