- July 31, 2022 at 2:39 am #666386Andrea FraserParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
What do you ladies do to give yourself boobs? I have a pair of Amoena prostheses that give a bigger look, but also play with some breast enhancers (referred to here in Australia as chicken fillets) that give me a bit of a smaller alternative.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Andrea Fraser.
- August 6, 2022 at 7:48 am #667994JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 28Replies: 183Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
I have had breast for year’s now. They evolved from Gynecomastia that began when I was younger and just kept on growing. I think from wearing a bra everyday for the past several years they have kind of formed into real breast tissue therefore being the breast I am proud of wearing. I wear a c cup and wear pushup bra’s. They do stand out now days and are noticed wherever I go. Even the mailman looks twice. I am 24/7 so they are just part of who I am. Every now and then when I go out for a night I slip some silicone inserts in under them and really make them stand out. Get compliments all the time, “one of my sister’s is even jealous.”
- August 5, 2022 at 10:00 am #667769Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 49Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
I have been working on mine a lot with progesterone cream and soap and have notice I am getting some more size and have gone to a 42C and I fill them out really good, and have tried some D cups too, but need a bit more to fill them out, different bra brands fit a bit different. I love reading the forums to get some great pointers for idea’s to help me out. I have been looking for some forms to maybe help fill them out a bit better. I do like the bounce I am starting to get. LOL
- August 4, 2022 at 9:31 pm #667669Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: June 23, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 105Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
I’ve got two sets of breast forms, sizes C and D. I started with the Cs years ago and bought the Ds more recently when I realized that I could go with a bigger size without looking ridiculous.
I have some natural breast tissue on my chest. I’ve been thinking about getting a smaller cup size bra to see how I look without the forms.
- This reply was modified 5 days ago by Stephanie Green.
- August 4, 2022 at 7:10 pm #667641Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 489Has thanked: 1477 timesBeen thanked: 2170 times
I have some cheap ones, sometimes I use my own with a little help and a bombshell bra. I also have a pair of I think Amalux Diamonds. Then I broke the bank and got Aphrodite forms. If you push and pull all of them look passable in a good bra. But I can go braless in the Aphrodite and have worn them for two days straight. If you do not plan on exposing some of the breast any of them look great. They do jiggle some braless which I think is a good thing.
- August 4, 2022 at 7:28 pm #667649Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 833Has thanked: 692 timesBeen thanked: 3903 times
Agree. The Aphrodite forms are a worthy splurge IF you want to go braless, wear them for days, or sleep in them. I used mine extensively until HRT started doing it’s thing. They’re a little uncomfortable now but still wearable.
- August 4, 2022 at 4:05 pm #667593RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 536Has thanked: 1187 timesBeen thanked: 1870 times
- August 4, 2022 at 4:31 pm #667598Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1931Has thanked: 8523 timesBeen thanked: 9820 times
- August 4, 2022 at 10:48 am #667531СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 602Replies: 1558Has thanked: 9168 timesBeen thanked: 5390 times
hi, i’m going to post this story about using the rice-in-stockings because i feel i would be remiss to keep this to myself.
the story involves a lady using home-made rice-in-stockings breastforms who encountered a would be suitor in a bar and had a few glasses of beer with this fellow (something some of us probably hope will happen to them one day). i’m not going to tell you how this story ends, because it’s not pleasant.
you see, she must have gotten a snag or run in one of her stockings, because her would-be suitor-turned-aggressor eventually noticed rice dropping out from under her dress. i do not know the lady in question here, but i do know the suitor as well as an eyewitness who later verified the story.
don’t let that happen to you. if you go out in public, get a proper set of breast forms. they’re not that expensive. thanks.
- August 4, 2022 at 9:02 am #667518
- August 4, 2022 at 8:34 am #667515Ginger SnapBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
Started with socks, then water balloons, wow what a bounce. Went to rice filled knee highs, found that rice gave off a grainy smell, but liked the look. Recently got a pair of teardrop silicone forms. Bought at woman’s boutique specializing in prosthesis. Called and they were very accommodating,and nice, not judgemental. When they came in I also was fitted for wig. Can’t wait till wig arrives, be so glad to toss costume wig.
- August 4, 2022 at 7:24 am #667506MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 464Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
It was funny to see this thread as l just an hour ago made an invention along the line of projecting a natural bust.
I have small natural breasts filling out an A-cup pushup bra quite nicely. For many years l have used a backless self adhesive so-called Nu-bra or Free-bra to pull the flesh of my chest tightly towards the middle, forming a marked cleavage but not much more. I’ll then be wearing a heavily padded pushup or super pushup bra upon the arrangement to disguise the lack of outer curves of the bust. It has worked extremely well in most cases, making me appearing to have a full B or even C-cup depending on the choice of bra. There is however at least two drawbacks. The deeper the cleavage you choose, the tighter the cleft will be until you basically have a uni-boob! Also trying to display a high “shelf” in a deep neckline will often fail after some time as the pushup glides up on the smooth surface of the NU-bra.
I have given the issues much thought, searching for an optimal solution and today l had the time and opportunity to test it out. While ago I came upon a type of Free-bra with only a layer of thick fabric instead of the usual plastic encapsulated silicon cups. I now stiched those inside a matching pushup bra effectively putting both functions into one bra with the ability to take whatever flesh you pull inside and keep it securely in place. The height of the bust can then be moderately optimized by simply adjusting the length of the shoulder straps!
Today I am a very happy woman.
Ellen MARIANNE Tornander
Moderator and Nordic Ambassador for Cross Dresser Heaven and Transgender Heaven
- This reply was modified 6 days ago by Marianne.
- August 4, 2022 at 6:18 am #667499Katherine BoesemannLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 267 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
I am still using the cut-off pantyhose filled with rice – they weigh and bounce like real breasts – and worn in my bra with a dress or blouse create a decent optical illusion.
HOWEVER, I have now begun to seriously consider buying a proper, good quality silicone pair.
(I have looked at the Amazon website and even the least expensive ones are getting outstanding reviews from gurls like ourselves).
- August 4, 2022 at 9:42 am #667522Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1402Has thanked: 8630 timesBeen thanked: 6844 times
Hey those are my boobs! I’ve had a pair just like these in a D size and have used them almost every day for more than five years and they are holding up very well. The expensive ones may be better in some way which I don’t understand but Amazon and ebay have very realistic inexpensive silicone boobs and once you try them you will never go back to the old water balloons or rice filled nylons.
- August 7, 2022 at 10:08 am #668262Katherine BoesemannLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 267 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
I am happy to hear your positive review of these as (after much deliberation) I intend placing my order this week.
My band size is 38, so I will stay with a B-cup as that seems to be just the right size to suit my proportions.
- August 7, 2022 at 10:59 am #668277Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1402Has thanked: 8630 timesBeen thanked: 6844 times
I don’t think you will be disappointed with your purchase. So you’re getting the triangle shape? I’m a 40 band size with broad shoulders so D’s look right on me. I do like E’s sometimes but no bigger than that. I wear my B’s sometimes under dressing in public when I can cover up.
- August 3, 2022 at 6:59 am #667308Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 524Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 1673 times
- August 4, 2022 at 6:20 am #667500LadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 267 timesBeen thanked: 186 times
- August 6, 2022 at 7:12 am #667973Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 524Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 1673 times
by the end of high school I was filling an A cup nicely, moved up to a B during my college years, and now proudly carry a 43C rack. They are still a bit pointy, further wide set than I would wish, and still proud. We have lot’s of fun with them. Thanks for asking!
- August 2, 2022 at 5:38 pm #667213ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 569Has thanked: 2137 timesBeen thanked: 2653 times
I must have bought mine about 15 or more years ago, possibly more than 20. I have no idea what the brand is, only they’re silicone gel filled – like DeeAnn Hopings has – inside a polyurethane heat welded capsule, teardrop shaped. They were probably listed at the time anyway as mastectomy forms. They did come in a cloth covering with a 1/2″ foam pad behind each. I ditched the pads.
I’ve been happy with them for the most part, well, except for an accident where I had them in the trunk of my car and was rear ended and one, well, sort or exploded inside the trunk. I refilled it water balloons and it works adequately.
- August 2, 2022 at 3:13 pm #667195Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1059Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4173 times
Hello Andrea from another Aussie.
I like your taste in breast forms, I too have a set of Amoenas. But given as you probably know they wont stay on braless, I also have a pair of Gold Seal attachable’s from the “BFS”. These are my “go to’s” when going public. 40 C bras and forms suit my (expanding tummy) frame just right!!.
My first lot of self adhesives, were Amolux Diamonds, but for a C Cup they are quite small. So out of my 3 sets, I wear these the least.
I naturally, (well almost) fill an a cup, (advancing years, declining testosterone) and own several A Cup bras, which I wear under drab during the day when the mood strikes me.
But just like “GG”S”, given I always wear a bra and forms in bed at night, sadly (when I’d like to think too much bra is not enough) I do need to give my chest and back a rest.
This gives rise to some bemusement. I put on/remove my bras in the exact opposite time frame to a “GG”
- August 2, 2022 at 4:32 pm #667203Andrea FraserLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I have had a look at BFS and been in touch to ask if they can recommend something a bit smaller and lighter than the Amoenas.
I bought the original Amoenas from TracyG. They are a bit heavy but I like the bigger look.
- August 2, 2022 at 5:21 pm #667211
- August 2, 2022 at 5:05 am #667034Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 130Has thanked: 2691 timesBeen thanked: 828 times
Hi, Andrea. I have considered forms many times but have not yet made the investment. Selecting the size, shape and color has confused me, and the cost of such an experiment has delayed my purchase. I may get there eventually.
In the meantime, a padded bra gives me little bumps that look nice under a blouse or dress. Sometimes I insert inexpensive foam falsies inside a flat bra. More often than not, however, wearing a bralette with no added projection at all satisfies me well enough.
- August 1, 2022 at 10:09 pm #666972Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 160Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 1392 times
I use forms. 1000 gr to be exact. Depending on the bra style they will work with either a 38c or d. They give me a natural look and I love the weight and feel of them. I sleep in them frequently with no problems. They feel very natural to me. I have been considering getting larger ones though due to the fact my frame is quite large. The forms I have are not quite wide enough. To get the width I need I would have to step up to a 1200-1600 gr pair which is a d – dd cup size and then I’d have to buy all new bras which my fiance probably won’t be cool with as she says I have more undergarments than she does. Oh well whataya do? I love my present forms and enjoy having what appear to be natural boobs. Thank God for breast forms! Lol.
- July 31, 2022 at 8:03 pm #666637Josie JonesLadyRegistered On: December 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I would recommend breast forms that are appropriate for your frame. You don’t need to spend a fortune and they look very natural. You will get “nipple projection” with some depending on the bra you select. The nipples really “sell” the look if you are into that look.
- July 31, 2022 at 5:48 pm #666623Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 833Has thanked: 692 timesBeen thanked: 3903 times
- July 31, 2022 at 12:22 pm #666541Dee BouhaireLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 103Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
Take a pair of tights, cut off the feet and pour (obviously) uncooked rice into them to create the boob size you want, tie the top, pop into your bra and shape so that it pushes your chest to create your onw cleavage xx
- July 31, 2022 at 11:36 am #666528DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 855Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2338 times
Previously I’ve had 4 pairs of breast forms. Those were of the silicone gel inside the polyurethane heat welded capsule. None lasted and this included Amazon types and 2 sets from Janet’s Closet. The 5th set that I have been using (an wearing as we speak) for about 4 years now is a different design. It is solid silicone without a capsule. It is soft but not quite as soft as the gel variety. However, the major selling point to me is that I can sleep in them with no fears of rupturing them. I bought them from a company in Riverside, CA (about an hour from where I live) that does all sorts of molded silicone products, including breast forms and hip pads. Unfortunately I can’t remember the company name at the moment. Anyway, I’ve been very happy with them. They claim 10 year life and I have no reason to doubt that. Mine were about $200 at the time, but I don’t know what they sell for now. I don’t remember the specific size, but I think the projection is 4”.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by DeeAnn Hopings.
- July 31, 2022 at 8:10 pm #666639Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 819Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3457 times
I have something similar. They are called Pals forms, and are a gel without a pouch. They claim to be able to take makeup to color them, but I have not yet tried. You can also cut them if they’re too wide (hanging out of the sides). Although I have never intentionally cut them, I have noticed a few cuts in the back. The forms are self healing with a bit of talcum powder. They are sleep safe too. For the first couple of years they did smell a bit like vanilla.
Besides being sleep safe, these forms are a darker color than most silicon forms. I have olive skin, and the pink of most forms looks obviously out of place. The Pals forms are slightly darker than my skin, but are a closer match than most. They are also priced just a little more than silicon forms, but not exorbitantly so.
Over a couple of years, the nipple has flattened out as well, but that’s OK. If I’m wearing a thin top I don’t always want the nipple sticking out.
Overall, I’m very happy with them.
- August 1, 2022 at 12:32 am #666652DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 855Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2338 times
Yes, I remember them by the name of the company:
I logged in and found that I actually purchased them 5 years ago. The vanilla smell was due to the fact that they shipped them powdered with cornstarch scented with vanilla. Back when I bought mine, it was with straight unscented cornstarch.
Mine are the regular ones. Are your the regular ones or the Ultralight variety?
Mine are the Triangular Wide Level 3, or TRL3. In 2017 they sold for $225. Today they are $249 (11% increase in 5 years, not bad). To cover the nipples, a product like NipIts will help…
- August 1, 2022 at 9:15 pm #666962Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 819Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3457 times
I got the TRS5 (40C) because I wanted to go down a size from my 42C which sometimes looked too large, probably because I have some breast tissue from aging. I bought them from Glamour Boutique. They were about $125, but 6 weeks ago they went up 37% and are now $170.
- August 1, 2022 at 10:29 pm #666975DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 855Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2338 times
I just looked at the Supergel site and their are at the same price as Glamour Boutique. That makes sense as manufacturers usually don’t undercut their customers.
When I think about the previous 4 sets of forms that I purchased, I could have easily afforded a set like I have now at current prices!
Live and Learn!
- July 31, 2022 at 9:20 am #666477Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 952Has thanked: 20945 timesBeen thanked: 3341 times
I tried enhancers ( chicken fillets) the gave me B cups. I felt that looked too small for my frame. I found a set of C sized breast forms on sale and decided to give them a try. I was very happy that I did! I love the feeling of the weight, and the way they jiggle when I walk in heels!
- July 31, 2022 at 8:45 am #666469Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 85Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
I have silicone breast forms that mostly fill out a 38D bra. I also have the Diva bra which pushes up my male breast tissue and makes me look and feel like I have small breasts.
- July 31, 2022 at 5:54 pm #666626LadyRegistered On: July 26, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- July 31, 2022 at 8:14 am #666460LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1402Has thanked: 8630 timesBeen thanked: 6844 times
I’m a natural B cup so when I wear my silicone enhancers it makes me almost a C cup. I also have D triangle shaped silicone forms I normally wear for a DD cup which look right with my size and build. Sometimes when under dressed in drab with a bra I’ll use soft padded foam enhancer forms. Gone are the days of rice filled pantyhose and water balloons thank goodness.
- July 31, 2022 at 12:13 pm #666538Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 329 times
- July 31, 2022 at 12:27 pm #666543LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1402Has thanked: 8630 timesBeen thanked: 6844 times
I wore water balloons for years and only had one burst once which of course soaked me and the bed… not fun. Another thing about water balloons is that they weight more than a real boob or silicone forms. Yes, agree they are cheap and easy to find and fill to what ever size you want… very economical. I always struggled making them the exact same size and weight. Girl gotta get her boobs on!
- July 31, 2022 at 7:24 am #666443Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 160Has thanked: 1065 timesBeen thanked: 534 times
Just breast forms for me to make a C cup. I doubt I could fill-out an A cup but in the end I wanted to be bigger. Now I have a drawer full of colorful bras in 38c.
- July 31, 2022 at 6:20 am #666431Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 50Replies: 1446Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 5302 times
Nature was generous to me although I didn’t really think so when I was 13. Not huge but enough that if I choose the right styles, like anything with an empire waist, I can show some projection. Plus I love it when my nipples show projection too.
- July 31, 2022 at 5:26 am #666418Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 3735Has thanked: 53918 timesBeen thanked: 13139 times
Hi Andrea im a bit larger girl and have a natural b cup but i wear a pretty bra and have to have a little more there so i wear a c cup silicone insert boob he he wife says they look pretty natural so makes me happy the weight and the look is so girly ..
- July 31, 2022 at 4:22 am #666402Julianna SLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 20Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Usually, i wear water filled inserts. Nothing too big, just make me one cup size bigger and give me a nicer shape. Sometimes i borrow some gel filled inserts from my girlfriend. I have been considering forms also.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Julianna S.
- July 31, 2022 at 4:16 am #666400Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 287Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1341 times
Depends! Forms usually, but sometimes just some padding in a sports bra to give me some breast “bumps” is enough. Full blown girl, or just my androgynous look!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.