Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As i was getting dressed this morning and deciding which style of bra i should wear, a thought occurred to me. I prefer either plunge or push up.  So what style of bra do the rest of you like to wear.

i like the one with over the shoulder and around your back bra, with lace

Not partial it depends on the style of clothing I am wearing at the time.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Underwires with lots of lace and all in pretty colours. white might be practical, but is a bit boring for me! Very good coverage and hjold my forms perfectly

BRANDS: Sadly Bendon in this country discontiuned the Fayreform Corals, these would be very close to the most comfortable bras I have ever worn, (I have at least five in all different colours and I’m wearing my black one now). The coral knickers are a perfect “fit” for us “girls” too!!

Simone Perele: I regularly pass one of their outlet shops. (Southern Cross station for all you Aussie girls) and over the years have picked up some gorgeous pieces for very little money. EG Black “Careseence” body suit for A$20.00!!. Thats circa 15 bucks in your money “over there”.

Any Kiwis who read this should be thankkful they have “Essence” lingerie in your part of the world, no bras but their other lingerie pieces are lovely.

Happ dressing all,

Caty Ryan

Being a natural 44A or B, I like sports bras and I usually wear one when working out.

Hi:

I am a 38c  or 40b and like a full coverage bra.  Either a Bali Double Support or Bali Passion for Comfort.  Sometimes an underwire.  Sometimes a Bali Smart Size.  I find the cups in a Playtex bra are usually too deep and leave gaps.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?