Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Sh’d, Nicola or not?  She’s been making do with water filled balloons, they have the heft and shape… Buy some?  Come on sisters, she’s

sure there’s an opinion.  And discovering a new contraction before any girl says anything,

Only you can decide what is right for you. For me, I got a pair off of Amazon from Ivita, at 1300g which give me with a band size of 46 about a C or D. For me, that’s one of the biggest things to make me feel fully femme. That and makeup and wig. Nice hair, makeup, and a good rack, you can wear a dress, or jeans and a t-shirt and blend in.

Boobs… get a pair!

Bridgette vS

I just bought the same brand but the 800g version, do you use glue?

No, not yet. I bought some, and I may if I’m going to be out for a long period, but so far I’ve found they’re fine just resting in my bra, and no it isn’t a pocket bra. I’m not trying to show any cleavage of course. I’m still writing on that trick.

Bridgette vS

I was gifted a set of Aphrodite forms. I would highly recommend them as they are wonderful attached or resting in your bra.

I like the Forever Young brand. They last a good few years if you’re careful and store them well – and both look and behave realistically in a well-fitting bra.

I haven’t found a successful way to blend them to create a cleavage – so there is that consideration.

I normally avoid cleavage-showing garments – but they look great under tight fitting tops and dresses for a reasonable price.

Love Laura

Charlene
      Duchess

I used water balloons for years and finally bought Breast forms from “The Breast Form Store”, size 12 (44DD) though I must admit I miss the the sway and motion I got with water balloons. I some times tape the forms and with tape from the Breast form store and  go braless. I do get the weight and motion of the breast forms pulling on my shoulders like I assume real DD breast do. Anyway just my dimes worth. I like both, forms are always ready and balloons aren’t, forms won’t bust on ya either, that’s always fun

Anonymous

Nicola,
      Can you afford the nice forms, such as the Aphrodite? And can you wear the often enough to justify the expense? If the answer is “yes”, then go for it! Otherwise, may I suggest some of the many low-cost forms from Amazon, which will fill out a bra nicely when you are Dressed; and some are adhesive.

Bettylou

Trisha
      Duchess

If you decide to buy forms of any make I have some quick and simple advise. This comes from experience as I just purchased my 3rd set of forms. All good quality but cost effective.

1. Because it says DD doesn’t mean it is. All forms are sized by weight. The bigger the band size the smaller cup per size. Ie I am a 40 band and 1200 gram per pair triangle is a small C on me. 1600 gram is a heavy C to small D.

2. Shape makes a huge difference. My 1st pair was teardrop and they are very perky. As I am 50 perky does not look right and there is NO cleavage at all. I prefer triangle as they have a bit of “sag” to them as most of the weight is lower.  Plus it helps with cleavage and side boob as they are wider.

3. Concave. Depending on your chest profile you want to find a form that your pecs fit into comfortably. This lets the form sit flush around the perimeter and looks more natural.

4. Most forms made can be used with adhesive. I use a high quality adhesive and cleaner with mine. Specifically dresstech spray on.

If you have any questions just send me a message.

Trisha.

I have tried, and settled on forms from a company called Glamour Boutique.  They can be searched out and are in NJ.

They sell a form labeled as: Asymmetrical GL2000.  I use a size 58 about the equivalent on me of a 38DD.  I am on my 3rd set.  The forms have the side wings and semi triangle top.  My occupation allows me to stay dressed pretty much from when I leave home, for days until I return.

This allows staying as Patrichia 24/7.   There-in lies the issue.  Showers, and sleeping.  I have experimented with the water route to start.  Even with the water triple bagged, spun tight and tied at each layered bag they eventually leaked.

After doing a good deal of research without guidance, I settled on these forms. MY research said the adhesive can harm the prosthetic and is a little bit of a chore to deal with.  After much experimentation  I have settled on the following…

(it should be noted I get about 18-24 months out of a set of forms wearing them 24/7 most of the time)

I take the form and place it into a clear very thin (read soft/flexable) plastic bag.  The kind used for small office trash cans.  I remove as much of the air as I can and tie the bag off.  I usually go with two bags making sure that the seams and tie off, end up in the concave part of the back.  Believe it or not you cannot feel the knots.  The bags prevent body fluids from damaging the forms and in the case that a form splits, they keep the silicone contained.  I then take a panty hose (knee high) as large as I think they will fit in, (xl) and place the form into it with the side (tail?) towards the toe. On the cleavage end, I tie the hose together with thread and double the extra back towards the tail.  This squishes the form somewhat but the pantyhose should not be stretched tight and as you work inserting and covering the forms, you press the forms down to keep the shape as close to original as you can.  For a bra I have found a couple of manufacturers that double layer the cups.  I cut the liner at the side strap enough to get the forms in and adjust how they sit in the new pocket.  I do not cut the cup past the strap, so getting a DD form thru an A-B slot is a little work, but it can be done and with care you don’t damage the forms.  After adjusting, between the panty hose and the 2 layers I can get a very natural shape that looks right and is very easy to remove for showers, and easy to swap the forms between bras for cleaning.   The only hassle here is that there is very little option for cleavage so a higher neck undershirt needs to be used in combo with the deeper cleavage fashions.  Being older, the modesty blends right in.

Side note is that if for some reason the form splits, the bags keep everything contained, and between the bags, pantyhose and bra they don’t loose their shape enough to warrant immediate replacement.  I have gone as long as 6 months on split forms in this set-up.  I was the only one to know there was even an issue.  Occasionally you have to replace the outer bag and sometimes both but the process is easy and fairly fast.

Feel free to ask questions if I was not clear enough.  I am willing to DM photos if needed of this process or the result.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?