• Creator
    Topic
    Brianna Kay
    Participant
    Registered On: July 16, 2022
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

Good evening ladies. Since I’m new here I wanted to give a little background. I am a heterosexual male with no want or need to transition. I just enjoy dressing feminine and letting my inner lady come out. I have been dressing for 15 years now. I started later in life than most. I had an experience 15 years ago that changed my life forever. Story for another day. We are all different here, yet very much the same. I’m in my 50s and on my second marriage. The first wife was “hell no!”. My current wife is very understanding. Although not completely supportive, she knows its part of me and let’s me be me on my own. I get one night a week to dress, casually, and watch soap operas with her. I even have a Stitch Fix account for female clothes. I’m so glad I finally found a supportive site to be part of. Looking forward to chatting with all of you and sharing our journeys together.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 435

A big warm welcome to CDH Brianna! You will definitely find support here!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Terri Anne Knoan
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 7, 2018
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1262

Hello Brianna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Michelle Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 58

Welcome, Brianna. I hope this site helps you to reach out to others and find even more support. Glad you have an understanding spouse!
      Michelle

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 3739

Hi Brianna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brianna as she sets out on her journey down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl he he we all are jus a click away ..

So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Brianna Bay
      Baroness
      Registered On: March 24, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 55

Welcome!!! Love the name
      Xx
      Brianna

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: June 23, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 107

Welcome, Brianna.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6280

Brianna

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Replies: 164

Hi Brianna and welcome to CDH. I joined a few weeks ago and I wish I would have done it years ago. The ladies are so wonderful and it’s heartwarming to be somewhere where we all are accepted.

Susan.

Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 457

Hi Brianna,and welcome! I think you will discover there are many of us here who feel as you do. I have been happily married for fifty years and like you have never thought or considered transitioning. But then it is certainly not my place to judge or criticize those who do. It’s just that I enjoy exploring my feminne side and being Paulette whenever I get the chance. She is my stress reliever and motivator. I credit Paulette with my losing forty pounds and getting into better physical shape than I have been in years. I hope you find CDH to be a comfortable place where you will feel at ease in sharing your journey with like-minded girls. Hugs, Paulette

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Brianna Kay
        Baroness
        Registered On: July 16, 2022
        Replies: 14

Hi Paulette. Thanks for the kind words. It is wonderful to find a place that does not judge, and supports whatever we do.

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 94
      Replies: 5239

Hi Brianna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kelly English
      Lady
      Registered On: July 10, 2022
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 89

Welcome Brianna, all the girls here are very welcoming and supportive. It is a wonderful community!

Besitos

Kelly

Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 280

Yes we are at different levels, I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it I was married till she passed away and 3 companionship. The girls 👧 be able to help you just go into the chatt room and get to know everyone and welcome to the site

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.