Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening ladies. Since I’m new here I wanted to give a little background. I am a heterosexual male with no want or need to transition. I just enjoy dressing feminine and letting my inner lady come out. I have been dressing for 15 years now. I started later in life than most. I had an experience 15 years ago that changed my life forever. Story for another day. We are all different here, yet very much the same. I’m in my 50s and on my second marriage. The first wife was “hell no!”. My current wife is very understanding. Although not completely supportive, she knows its part of me and let’s me be me on my own. I get one night a week to dress, casually, and watch soap operas with her. I even have a Stitch Fix account for female clothes. I’m so glad I finally found a supportive site to be part of. Looking forward to chatting with all of you and sharing our journeys together.

Welcome Brianna, all the girls here are very welcoming and supportive. It is a wonderful community!

Besitos

Kelly

Hi Brianna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Brianna,and welcome! I think you will discover there are many of us here who feel as you do. I have been happily married for fifty years and like you have never thought or considered transitioning. But then it is certainly not my place to judge or criticize those who do. It’s just that I enjoy exploring my feminne side and being Paulette whenever I get the chance. She is my stress reliever and motivator. I credit Paulette with my losing forty pounds and getting into better physical shape than I have been in years. I hope you find CDH to be a comfortable place where you will feel at ease in sharing your journey with like-minded girls. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette. Thanks for the kind words. It is wonderful to find a place that does not judge, and supports whatever we do.

Hi Brianna and welcome to CDH. I joined a few weeks ago and I wish I would have done it years ago. The ladies are so wonderful and it’s heartwarming to be somewhere where we all are accepted.

Susan.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brianna

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Brianna.

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Welcome!!! Love the name
      Xx
      Brianna

Hi Brianna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brianna as she sets out on her journey down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl he he we all are jus a click away ..

So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome, Brianna. I hope this site helps you to reach out to others and find even more support. Glad you have an understanding spouse!
      Michelle

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Brianna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Brianna! You will definitely find support here!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?