Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

So I am exactly 7 days from an overnight trip to Cincinnati and I am a complete bundle of nerves.  Yes it is my 1st trip solely as Trisha. No not my 1st time in public as Trisha. Yes I will be accompanied by my GGF.

I have decided to go without a safety net.  No drab clothes at all. I’m afraid I will lose the battle and revert to drab if they are available.

Not sure why I decided to do this post. I suppose I am just airing it out a bit so I can process it differently.

Wish me luck ladies.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

Trisha
      Hope all goes well and the drab stays in the closet.
      Full story on return.

Wilma x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Good luck Trisha!  You can do it.  Make sure you have fun being you!!❤

Stevie

Allison M
      Lady

Best of luck. Hope everything goes well

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Good luck!! Be strong! You got this!!

Anonymous

Hi

you go girl. Wish I could do that.
      hugs Tasha

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hands up who hasn’t had those nerves. Go girl and enjoy every moment.

Anonymous

Enjoy your trip Trisha…

Going with a friend is a great idea… company to chat to will kill those nerves and i love the idea of ” no drab”….have a wonderful time….and let us know all about it when you get back.

Huggs, grace xx

Trisha
      Duchess

I thank all of you for the kind words. I want to emphasize that I am not going to let the nerves stop me. I am going. Completely enfemme.

And I want you all to know I will have all my sisters with me. Ty all

💘

Trisha

I know those feelings so well, Trisha!

I believe it’s adrenaline kicking in – a bit of stage fright, if you will.

Feeling that is a good sign – first night nerves often mean that the performance will go much better than expected – the adrenaline takes you to a special, spontaneous, creative space. It’s scary when it first appears, like a huge wave looming – but then you ride it like a surfer.

Biggest difference is you won’t drown if you wipe out!

I hardly dare think about what I am about to do when I go out, just the events ahead, and how I want to present myself and represent my sisters.

To me, the fear and anxiety is normal and goes away after just a few minutes walking around, observing and mingling. Even if that mingling is limited to ordering a coffee.

Have fun, and tell us all about it!

Love Laura

Good luck Trisha,  Anxiety can get the best of us.  As has been said don’t worry be happy.  After all you are being you.  If that anxiety bug hits hard know you have options and choose to enjoy yourself and enjoy the adventure.

Alice

Anonymous

Good Luck Trish. Sounds exciting. I hope its everything you are expecting and more!!

Chelly

I think  the  way you  look  in all  your  pics  you  have no worries  wear  that denim skirt  everything  will be  just fine

Trisha, I am barely getting out in public for a brief walk. The fact that you’re planning a vacation shows far more courage than I’ve even considered. Go for it girl.

Anonymous

Stay strong Trisha. Hugs 💕💋 Katie

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Good luck and stay strong Trisha. You are giving me the courage to take a trip en femme. Please let us know how your trip went and how it felt.

Tonya

Trisha
        Duchess

Ironically I said the same thing to Laura earlier this week.

She was giving me inspiration

Anonymous
      Lady

Good luck Trisha and have a great time. You look great! You have someone with you so just try to relax and be yourself, everything will go just fine. You are an inspiration to all of us here and to all CD’s everywhere. The more we get out and the more the public sees us the more we will be accepted across the board. What a great confidence building trip this will be.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Trisha,

That is also the next hurdle that I want to overcome, to go on an overnight trip as Aurora without a safety net as you so nicely put it. I only go on days out as Aurora now and, seeing as I live alone, I always wear skirt outfits at home. The idea of spending a night away though is really enthralling.

All the best for your trip, Trisha.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

How are you traveling? While I’m currently on a long weekend getaway 100% en femme (no pants or flats at all) I’m driving  and that through mostly deserted areas so it’s not that bad. If I would have to fly I wouldn’t do it, at least not on the airplane part.

Assuming you don’t risk bumping in to good friends there it’s nothing to worry about. Yes, they may see that you are a guy in women’s clothes but so what, it’s not like you get arrested or so so just enjoy your Trisha time.

/kt

Trisha
        Duchess

Driving as well.

Hi Trish, I am glad you posted this. I am building up confidence to take Alicia on a trip somewhere, no ideas yet as to where but want the same for her. The thought of driving from my house as a woman and all of the rest, fueling up, check in, meals activities and all of the rest excites me so much. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Alicia

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?