- July 31, 2021 at 11:29 am #525488Trisha SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 303Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 1445 times
So I am exactly 7 days from an overnight trip to Cincinnati and I am a complete bundle of nerves. Yes it is my 1st trip solely as Trisha. No not my 1st time in public as Trisha. Yes I will be accompanied by my GGF.
I have decided to go without a safety net. No drab clothes at all. I’m afraid I will lose the battle and revert to drab if they are available.
Not sure why I decided to do this post. I suppose I am just airing it out a bit so I can process it differently.
Wish me luck ladies.
- August 1, 2021 at 9:25 am #525797Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Hi Trish, I am glad you posted this. I am building up confidence to take Alicia on a trip somewhere, no ideas yet as to where but want the same for her. The thought of driving from my house as a woman and all of the rest, fueling up, check in, meals activities and all of the rest excites me so much. I hope you have a wonderful time.
- July 31, 2021 at 6:53 pm #525665Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 317Has thanked: 356 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
How are you traveling? While I’m currently on a long weekend getaway 100% en femme (no pants or flats at all) I’m driving and that through mostly deserted areas so it’s not that bad. If I would have to fly I wouldn’t do it, at least not on the airplane part.
Assuming you don’t risk bumping in to good friends there it’s nothing to worry about. Yes, they may see that you are a guy in women’s clothes but so what, it’s not like you get arrested or so so just enjoy your Trisha time.
- July 31, 2021 at 6:45 pm #525659Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 157Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
That is also the next hurdle that I want to overcome, to go on an overnight trip as Aurora without a safety net as you so nicely put it. I only go on days out as Aurora now and, seeing as I live alone, I always wear skirt outfits at home. The idea of spending a night away though is really enthralling.
All the best for your trip, Trisha.
- July 31, 2021 at 6:15 pm #525652Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 404Has thanked: 1511 timesBeen thanked: 1963 times
Good luck Trisha and have a great time. You look great! You have someone with you so just try to relax and be yourself, everything will go just fine. You are an inspiration to all of us here and to all CD’s everywhere. The more we get out and the more the public sees us the more we will be accepted across the board. What a great confidence building trip this will be.
- July 31, 2021 at 6:08 pm #525650Tonya JohnsonLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 105Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
Good luck and stay strong Trisha. You are giving me the courage to take a trip en femme. Please let us know how your trip went and how it felt.
- August 1, 2021 at 7:43 am #525785
- July 31, 2021 at 6:01 pm #525648Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 265Has thanked: 1771 timesBeen thanked: 1523 times
Stay strong Trisha. Hugs 💕💋 Katie
- July 31, 2021 at 4:23 pm #525606Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 70Has thanked: 173 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
Trisha, I am barely getting out in public for a brief walk. The fact that you’re planning a vacation shows far more courage than I’ve even considered. Go for it girl.
- July 31, 2021 at 3:49 pm #525585Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 110Has thanked: 500 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
I think the way you look in all your pics you have no worries wear that denim skirt everything will be just fine
- July 31, 2021 at 3:49 pm #525584Chelly KrossLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 244Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 813 times
Good Luck Trish. Sounds exciting. I hope its everything you are expecting and more!!
- July 31, 2021 at 3:40 pm #525580Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 3892Has thanked: 4783 timesBeen thanked: 8767 times
- July 31, 2021 at 3:32 pm #525578Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1362Has thanked: 4233 timesBeen thanked: 6470 times
I know those feelings so well, Trisha!
I believe it’s adrenaline kicking in – a bit of stage fright, if you will.
Feeling that is a good sign – first night nerves often mean that the performance will go much better than expected – the adrenaline takes you to a special, spontaneous, creative space. It’s scary when it first appears, like a huge wave looming – but then you ride it like a surfer.
Biggest difference is you won’t drown if you wipe out!
I hardly dare think about what I am about to do when I go out, just the events ahead, and how I want to present myself and represent my sisters.
To me, the fear and anxiety is normal and goes away after just a few minutes walking around, observing and mingling. Even if that mingling is limited to ordering a coffee.
Have fun, and tell us all about it!
- July 31, 2021 at 1:40 pm #525528Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 303Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 1445 times
I thank all of you for the kind words. I want to emphasize that I am not going to let the nerves stop me. I am going. Completely enfemme.
And I want you all to know I will have all my sisters with me. Ty all
- July 31, 2021 at 1:03 pm #525518Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 120Replies: 2824Has thanked: 10449 timesBeen thanked: 16017 times
- July 31, 2021 at 12:54 pm #525515
- July 31, 2021 at 12:08 pm #525498
- July 31, 2021 at 12:07 pm #525497Mia Mor’eBaronessRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 69Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 338 times
Good luck!! Be strong! You got this!!
- July 31, 2021 at 12:01 pm #525496Allison MLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Best of luck. Hope everything goes well
- July 31, 2021 at 11:42 am #525491
- July 31, 2021 at 11:32 am #525490
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.