• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I was visiting my male best friend of 47 years. I have known him since 3rd grade and we have done a lot of crazy things together. As I was at his house with him till 3:30AM, I felt the need to come out to him. I cried as I told him about my SF trip years ago where I went out dressed in the city. He touched my arm as to reassure me it was okay (we had just got through talking about the love languages). I basically told him how Jasmine came to be. He said he loved me no matter what, no matter what I had done…which is when I reluctantly told him about my CD experiences. After all the initial crying, he was then very interested in what I wear, and go, etc., and how much I have told my SO.
      My SO knows I wear panties (we shop together) and getting my toes painted (also done together), and shaving all my body hair. We haven’t slept together in 6 months, and not been intimate in 2 years. I don’t think she knows I CD, she just isn’t that insightful. I’m on the verge of telling her…I just don’t want her telling our oldest and then saying to her “don’t tell you dad, he will never forgive me”. There is a big risk here, as you all know. But this urge, this pain, this weight….is getting so heavy.

Anonymous

Jasmine,

So much in your post that resonated with me. I ALMOST told my best friend since high school once but pulled back. I’m so happy that you received selfless brotherly love from your friend. And that, dear recipients of news that your loved one likes to cross dress, is how ya do it! 😊

Your wife already knows.

So maybe the thing holding back the intimacy is the fact that you have not been vulnerable to her on this issue and she knows you are “withholding” a piece of yourself, so maybe she is “withholding” too? Maybe not, I don’t know what else is going on, so it’s just a theory!

God bless!
      Steph

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?