Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This year I went camping with my trailer and tried something different came to the camp site as a drab male. One morning decided to go to the beach to sunbathe in my bikini so got dressed in my bikini demin skirt, pink t shirt wig sun hat a little make up and beach bag. Figured as it was around 7:30 8:00 AM not many people were up so went to the car and yes the people across from me were up and about. The good thing I did not panic kept my head held high and walked to the car and got in. Came back from the beach and calmly walk to my trailer from the car. Next week I am going with a GG camping she knows about Stephanie but never meet her so I am planning on introducing Stephanie to her and maybe stay em femme for a couple of days. This has got me thinking about going camping as Stephanie from my condo spending 4 days totally and coming home as Stephanie. Has anyone done this as I am looking for advice tips suggestions or am pushing the boundaries to much.

Stephanie

K Swim
      Lady

Never done it, but sounds like a fun weekend.

Go for it!

We have gone on a weeklong camping trip with me in only girl things. We prefer the primitive style camping so do without makeup and fancy things. Just shorts, cami tops, bikinis, sandals for camp and hiking boots for the trail. Never had any trouble with other campers but I do get some funny looks. On warm afternoons you may find me topless!

Hi Stephanie,

Have a fun camping trip.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Camping I never thought of it,  thankyou for talking about it. I was, well still am a seasoned camper and over the years from tents to a nice older travel trailer. Unfortunately the summer is slowly getting over but next year 🤔

Definitely going to plan some trips next year. Perfect way to get dressed and out. Never mind the neighbors they don’t know you and with my wife it would have hoot. Bicycle rides,  long walks,  canoeing plenty to do and Stephanie can be herself… many opportunities to enjoy in a place so open..

Can’t comment about it as I have never done it but will…..when I do.. 🌷

No never spent a week camping en femme as I never thought of doing it.  But I have spent weeks camping nude. Nude beats clothes of any type for me.

i have never gone camping en femme but i am an avid camper and a backpacker.  I am planning to thru hike the Florida trail this winter (Jan or so) 1200 miles from Pensacola to Big Cypress Swamp.  I have been looking at a company called Purple Ran that makes hiking skirts’ and kilts.  The skirts’ come nicer colors 0f course.  Now i am wondering about trying to hike en femme.

Hi Stephanie,

Sounds like a great idea. Sounds like you had a great time and want to do it again.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

That sounds awesome! Push the boundaries and never look back, girl!!

Mikayla

Have a great time, I have on my bucket list to go to Burning Man as a steam punk in fem,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?