Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One of my passions in life is watching films. I’ll watch almost anything, war films, westerns, rom coms, film noir, Korean and Japanese horror etc etc. There’s one thing I’ve noticed about being CD though; my choice of film is being influenced by whether or not I’m wearing a dress. I’ve found that there are a lot of genres that I can only watch in drab, and by that I mean only in drab, no underdressing. Whereas there are others that I’d love to watch en femme. Here’s a random list of films I like to illustrate:

Films For Drab:

THE WILD BUNCH

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY

FIGHT CLUB

ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

INCEPTION

Films For Femme:

THE LOVE WITCH

THE NOTORIOUS BETTIE PAGE

LEGALLY BLONDE

MOULIN ROUGE

MEAN GIRLS

There seems to be an interesting dualism at work here. Amy x

PS  this may seem an odd one, but I’m pretty sure that I could only watch SOME LIKE IT HOT in drab.

Well, nobody’s perfect.

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Amy, my wife seen Some Like It Hot (without sound) at a piano bar restaurant recently. I was there too, but had my back to the screen, so I just had to listen to her carrying on about how funny she found it! Zsazsa

It’s even funnier with the sound on and your eyes pointed at it! Check it out sometime, you’ll love it. Amy x

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I never thought of watching a movie dressed. Some Like It Hot would be the perfect choice for that! A great classic!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Re SOME LIKE IT HOT: It was on TV over Christmas while I was at my parents’ for the day and I got the family to watch it. I don’t know if I was doing something subconsciously or if I just wanted everyone to see a really funny movie! Anyway, it goes without saying that I was 100% in drab. True story.

Brielle
      Lady

How about watching The Crying Game or To Wong Foo en femme? I’ve watched a few episodes of Transcendent en femme – really a lot more impact!

Brie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

don’t forget Soldiers Girl also Hedwig & the Angry Inch. also, there is the great Christopher Marlowe(female impersonator extraordinaire, no relation to Kelli) as the villainess in the otherwise mundane Freebie & the bean, starring Alan Arkin.Christopher can also be seen in countless TV shows of the 70s/80s, always playing an evil gurl.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?