Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jess
      Lady

I’ve been struggling a while to keep my lips from being dry or chapped, and tried a lot of various chapsticks and lip balms, and recently Baby Lips that my wife really likes. However nothing seems to last long, and as such my lips get really dry quickly. I don’t want to keep spending a lot of money on expensive balms, so I was wondering about lip gloss. Does this help keep lips moisturized and if so, any suggestions for one that doesn’t seem too obvious? I don’t want my wife to question too much what I’m wearing on my lips as she doesn’t care for me being too feminine.

Hi, Jessica.  I use lip gloss that is clear and it helps me to keep my lips moist. Hope this helps.  Hugs, Allysa

Hi Jessica, a good tip is to use Vaseline. This however is not much use with lip gloss, better for over Matte ink or Vinyl Ink. You can buy colours which dont stand out too much. I will say this however that inks can have the reverse effect of wrinkling your lips so Vaseline or equivalent is essential.

Fiona xx

That’s what I use Jessica.  I learned it from dancers and they usually exfoliated first with sugar.  Thanks for sharing,  Marg

Hello Jessica,my name is Nikki, I use Berts Bees. It has more emollients and nutrients than Chapstick or Blisteks. It come in alot of differant colors too!!:) Hope this helps!
      Hugs,Nikki

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Try using a toothbrush a few times a week to exfoliate your lips. Just brush in a circular motion for a minute or so.  It helps keep the outer layer fresh and more receptive to whatever you put on them.

J J
      Lady

I have found the lipstick works way better then any “normal” lip balm like chapstick. My favorite is L’Oreal, but Mac is good as well. I ski a lot and normally battle chapped lips, but lipstick both prevents and heals chapped lips. If I am around a or of people I use a neutral or nude color, but I do wear some pretty shades if I want to be a little bolder.

Hi… here’s a tip if you have neither in your handbag. Rub your finger against the side of your nose and apply to lips… natural oils!

love Polly

Try vaseline at bed time and in no time your lips will be nice and soft. 

Unfortunately no lip product lasts forever; that’s why GGs are constantly having to touch-up their lipcover every 2 to 4 hours.

I use Revlon: The Gloss lip gloss in pink, red, and purple colors. I use it more for the “beauty” aspect instead of the preventative purpose. I use it because I haven’t up-graded to lipsticks yet.

The product I’d recommend the most would be EOS lip balm. My wife and daughter rave about them; they’re said to be better formulated than regular “chapsticks” They go on very smooth and are barely noticeable.

I find lipstick works just as well and hardly leave the house without it on or in my purse. Love different colors just as I have with nails. There is always clear if you are worried about standing out

Jess
      Lady

So a bit of a update girls! I’ve been wearing some lipstick for the last couple days with chapstick underneath for a few minutes to dry. I’ve noticed a definite difference in how soft and overall plumpness of my lips and just feel oh so sexy. I love the smiling woman look of her wearing some sexy red lipstick and I feel so happy with how it looks on me. Especially find myself smiling more when out in town wearing a mask and my sexy lips underneath, like wearing sensual undergarments under normal clothes. It’s a bit of a exciting high feeling.

J J
        Lady

It definitely is, but even better is wearing it without a mask. I have worn bright red at times, but mostly tone it way down for regular wear out in public.

Depending on what I’m doing depends on what I use.  I like Burt’s Bees lip balm.  It comes in clear with a number of different flavors which is nice and there is also a lip shimmer that comes in colors (the one I’m using now is rhubarb with peppermint oil – gives a bit of a tingle to the lips).

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?