Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I messed this up the first time, sorry.

I like to watch chick flicks. They’re usually funny and always have pretty girls in them.  What’s your favorite chick flick?

None of these appeal to me, not my thing.

I’ll name a few if that’s okay…these are four of my favorites, I can watch them over and over again, good storylines and lots of well known supporting actors.

-Miss Congeniality, or anything with Sandra Bullock.
      -Shall We Dance, J Lo and Richard Gere
      -Ever After, Drew Barrymore
      -Kate & Leopold, Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thumbs up for Sandra Bullock.. she was quite the lady in Blind Side… a true story adopting a homeless teen who becomes a NFL football player

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

3 more I’d vote for: “Clueless”, “The Princess Diaries, and “The Devil Wears Prada”.

Meredith
        Lady

I love the part in Princess Diaries where she puts on pantyhose in the limo.

The Other Woman comes to mind. Three hotties in that one.

Julie
      Lady

Well sweetie. I would say Legally Blonde.

Pretty woman for me. My SO bought me a brown polka dot dress like the one in the polo scene. I love it.

Out of the ones you listed, pitch perfect – however only 2 and 3 as one of my fave actresses, hailee steinfeld is in 2 and 3

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

For romance, definitely “Pretty Woman”. For a fun time alone or watching with girlfriends, any one of the “Legally Blonde” movies.

Michelle Jamison
      Ambassador - Editor

27 Dresses has always been a favorite.

I liked “27 Dresses”, too. I’m a big Katherine Heigl fan since I first saw her decades ago as “Izzy” in “Grey’s Anatomy”. I also liked her performance in “Jenny’s Wedding”.

Anonymous

Hands down, “The Notebook.” Talk about a true tear jerker and wonderfully romantic movie!

ChloeC
      Duchess

I can easily watch many of the ones mentioned, but today I happened to again catch Something Borrowed with Ginnifer Goodwin and while the whole plot is not my favorite, I really enjoy her in it.

Hugs, ChloëC

What about “Sleepless in Seattle”? That should qualify as a chick flick, right? Unless I missed it, I didn’t see it listed here. I must’ve watched it at least 10 times. Then, of course, there’s its “sister flick”, “You’ve Got Mail”. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan make a great couple in both films.

As someone who is a bit of a film buff, I shouldn’t like chick flicks; after all, they’re hardly the pinnacle of cinematic art. And most of them follow the same tired old formula which makes them, to me, a kind of comfort food and a guilty pleasure.

From that list I chose Legally Blonde, a movie I’ve watched numerous times, even though Easy A and Mean Girls were arguably better films. Here’s a list of my other favourites:

Clueless

10 Things I Hate About You

Miss Congeniality

Bridget Jones’ Diary

The Devil Wears Prada

Sweet Home Alabama

Breakfast At Tiffany’s

Maid In Manhattan

What Women Want (?)

Of course, the greatest chick flick is not really a chick flick… Thelma and Louise.

Gail
      Lady

My Favorite is CLUELESS—-Pretty outfits and a makeover, Very Girly.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I like “ Pretty Woman” or any Christmas holiday movie, where lost love is found.

Carolyn, you said “….any Christmas holiday movie, where lost love is found”. When I read that, I immediately thought of “Serendipity”. I think it deserves honorable mention among chick flicks.

Anonymous

Chapter 2. Janes Caan and Marsha Mason. Written by Neil Simon.

I have to go with “Ten Things I Hate About You”

Kimmie
      Lady

Bridges of Madison County

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

PRETTY WOMAN!

Absolutely sooo love Julia in that movie!!  And Gere as well, a movie I will watch over and over again.  By far my favorite “chick flick”

Stevie

13 Going on 30 is my pick. Again, a real sucker for second chance stories.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?