Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you could have a Christmas Wish of what clothes to wear on Xmas day, what would you choose. What style of clothes would it be, fantasy, glamorous, or your favourite outfit. What would you wear underneath, sexy, lacey, red/white undies.  May be you wear something special on Xmas day anyway. So let us know what you would like to wear or you are going to wear, on Christmas day.

An early Happy Christmas to you all,   love,  Helenmarie

hi helen. my wish would be to dress as mrs claus, with a short red dress, stockings and flowing long blonde hair. oh and kissing my wife under the mistletoe! 🙂

fiona xxx

Definitely a nice red figure hugging party dress with nice pair of red heels, oh and some seductive black lingerie for later on! So many nice dresses for parties at this time of year.

Oh, would also get my nails done, red of course!

Billie
      Lady

I wish for more fully dressed outings with my wife.

Anonymous

I’d wear a sexy Christmas Elf dress made from silk and with lace trimmings, and can’t forget the candy cane knee high stockings…

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi helenmarie, for me it depends on whether i go for the long wine color velvet evening dress and a pair of 4″ heels that match.  While wearing a shiny necklace, earring and anklet.  Or the cute short mini mrs claus dress 🙂

joanne
      Lady

my wish will be that i could get some clothing to wear to a Christmas function and that my wife would accept that i want to be pretty and wear sexy clothing and heels.

A hip hugging red cocktail dress, a white wrap, red matching bra and panties,  white stockings, red sparkly shoes.  pearls,  and a Christmas hat.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?