Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just realized that if cliches are true I have been a woman all my life.

My feet are always cold. I wear heavy socks and fuzzy pink slippers around the house. When dressed I often wear nylon booties or nylon ankle socks under my nylons. I have a blanket folded on the foot of the bed for my feet to be snuggie.

I received my first breast forms today. They are self adhesive teardrop B cups. They look perfect, nice shape, weight and feel. First I tried them in a camisol bra with pockets. They looked good at first but they moved around in the pockets too much. Next I tried a standard underwire bra. Perfect! I have boobs! Now the bra has to do what a bra is supposed to do, hold the girls in place. Before a bra was just a stuffed band around my chest to give a feminine appearance, no problem! Now the bra is holding real weight. After 12 hrs my shoulders hurt, my ribs hurt and my back hurts. I am living the cliche that GG’s can’t wait to take it off! I will go through my bra collection to find the most comfortable or will need to go shopping. (Not a bad thing!)

Girls, do you find yourself experiencing or displaying cliche feminine attributes? What do you do?

Beth

I’m a walking cliche in many areas of my life. I’m an egghead academic, a crusty skeptic, a bleeding heart liberal, and a typical girly girl. I have many cliche feminine attributes. For instance, even in male mode, many women tell me I’m more moody and sensitive than most women they know. Of course, saying that I also realize that that is a stereotype, and hence doesn’t really have anything to do with anything other than some societal opinion that some people claim is true, but which really doesn’t have as much to do with what it supposedly has to do with than what society wants it to have to do with (if that makes any sense).

Raquel
      Lady

I voted ‘no’.
      I do like chocolate though.

Anonymous

Hello Beth…

I’m a bit of a contradiction because I cannot wait to get my bra on…my rock n rollas are so comfy, I totally forget they are there!!!, until I glance down…..and smile!!

..i could say it’s probably a ” time passes and you will get used to them thing”….but it seems even some G.G.’s never do !! all I will say, is a bra is probably the most important item to get the right fit and comfort….whatever the cost……and I love my fuzzy white slipper booties.

Snug as a bug, grace xx

Im with Grace, I wear my bra all the time, without forms at work, and with as soon as I’m home.
      As for the attributes, I do, and always have sat with my legs crossed above the knee, and am quite comfortable.
      I have always worn my emotions on my sleeve, and been moody as well, lol.
      I think thats about it in the past, but now? thats another story, lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

The thing I do that gets the most notice from other people, especially women, is to fidget with my hair or wig with my fingers.

I notice that I  usually cross my arms under my breasts instead of up high like most men, and when I stand in place I tend to put most of my weight on one leg and push that hip out to the side just  bit.  When clothes shopping, I will run the fabric of an item between my fingers and thumb to see  if it is soft enough as I hate rough material.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Paula…

I’ve been doing that all my life! Ooppps

Polly

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I have for years frequently crossed my legs in a feminine manner. I have done this to some extent in drab even before I got back into CD 2 years ago. Today I do this even more often without even thinking about it. One of my favorite ways is when I am sitting at a table I cross one ankle over the other then tuck both feet under me under my chair.
      Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy I am just like you I cross my legs in a feminine manner. all the time its just natural for me.

Sandy Jayson, I do that all the time!

I fidget with my earrings and hair a lot and of course wearing a bra all day. I have my a cup bra for underdressing and my c cup with forms a lot now. I tend to be aware of my girls all the time

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I wouldn’t say I have “cliché feminine attributes” exactly…

But I am reminded of one time in college when some housemates were watching a comedian describing what men are (supposedly) all like, which of course didn’t describe me at all.  I’ve always disliked most of the stereotypical “manly-man” things and those sorts of descriptions never matched up with much of anything about how I am.  If I’m remembering right, my exact words after the descriptions of “what men are like” ended were something along the lines of “well, I learned something today… apparently I’m a woman!”

Definitely having my legs crossed above the knees. Been doing that one for awhile (before I was crossdressing or knew anything about this). A few years ago I was dressed in my normal male clothes coming home from work. I guy hit on me. He thought I was gay because of my posture (was standing in front of a store). Maybe something there also. I don’t know.

Sivvi

Hi Beth, I’m dressed 24/7.

• I cross my legs while sitting, even on the rare and getting rarer occasions I need to dress in drag.
      • I bend my knees whilst getting low to preserve dignity and not show my bust.
      • Cross my arms under my bust.
      • Love wearing a bra and bust all day and love taking it off at the end of the day more. Ps I wear D’s primarily, there a little big for my frame but the average UK size is a DD so I think I’m ok.
      • Love messing with my hair and hate how it gets in my mouth, hate tieing it up more.
      • Spend too much time in the bathroom.
      • Spend far too much shopping. I can do this even when only the essential shops are open.

At this point I think I’m a walking clishe.

Love Trish

Ohh, dear… you are a walking cliché!

So am I in that case… the only things I don’t do from your list are… I hate losing my breast at bedtime and… well, I don’t need to chew my hair but I still feel for adjusting it through the day!

Now… it’s my makeup regime that takes a whole lot of time!

Here’s one… talking to babies! OMG!

Tale a pill, Polly 🍾🥂

I have been mistaken as a girl many times whilst in male mode, without make up on as my skin is near naturally hair free and so is my body, my chest will almost pass as a small set of breasts and my hips would pass as female too… i think i should of been born female, it just never happened… in the end i was.. it seems… as far as I have come now at least..

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?