Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies

I don’t know about you girls but I have days when I just wish to dress in a particular colour, well I am a real red loving girl such a vibrant colour and what girl doesn’t love red lipstick. However I do have days where it simply has to be pink and some days a white girly day.

Love to know about you girls.

Sarah xx

Well, funny you should bring this up, LOL. I was just in my bathroom putting my newest color of lipstick away, and noticed I now have 15 different colors, the newest is a Clinique color called ‘Love Pop’.
      My colors range from a muted nude tone by MAC called ‘Daddy’s Girl’ to my reddest red by MAC called ‘Give me Fever’. There’s quite a few in the middle that are all variations of pinks or plums, from light to intense. When I get dresseed, I look in the mirror, hold a lip color up that I think is a good fit, and on the lips it goes!

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

I put on my makeup. Apparently different each time. Then I find clothes to to go with my eye shadow. .Then I find a lip color to match. Then I might change my hair color to go with all of it.Then I might have to change the color of my outfit because it doesn’t match. It is all very complicated.

Michelle you are a true girl like the rest of us, we have mix & match change our minds and choose what we love that day.
        Best Wishes Girl
        Sarah xx

Not into those intricate details, all I know is the standard ‘female mantra’ no white clothes or shoes after Labor Day … and girls- remember; “ have your purse match your shoes”😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?