- September 2, 2020 at 7:38 am #380052Cassy LuvuParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Being a crossdresser seems to be a lonely journey . I would luv to have a big sister to help me
- September 5, 2020 at 4:39 am #381047Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 451Has thanked: 1827 timesBeen thanked: 2110 times
So many people on a similar journey. Even when feeling lonely we should all always remember we are not alone. Sharing is wonderfully relaxing and healthy, and this is the perfect place to unload that weight from your shoulders. Myself, I have gained remarkable strength and confidence from the friends I’ve made and stories I’ve shared here.
- September 5, 2020 at 3:42 am #381043Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 172Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
Building confidence requires moving ou of out comfort zone. By reading all the wonderful experiences everyone here has shared will help you expand your comfort zone. You are definitely not alone here.
- September 4, 2020 at 2:26 pm #380883Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 76Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
This is a wonderful and loving place to have big sisters to ask anything.
I will be happy to be your open book. Ask me anything.
- September 4, 2020 at 9:40 am #380792ANDREA RAVENParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 258Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 503 times
I know how you feel Cassy, I’ve been there many times. Having someone you can talk to, or at least message and chat on line to is really helpful. There are plenty of girls on here willing to chat, so just give it a go. I see you are from the UK, as am I so if you want to chat or ask anything I am willing to be your ‘bug sister’ if it helps you in any way. PM me if you want to…….
- September 4, 2020 at 8:54 am #380789Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 256Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 881 times
Loneliness can be found anywhere. I know people that are surrounded by people and are lonely. Here you will find other girls that will laugh, smile and tell you their story of their journey. CDH is the one place that I have found like minded women that understand me. So remember as long as you are on CDH you are never alone.
- September 4, 2020 at 6:14 am #380729Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 518Has thanked: 882 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Cassy, don’t be afraid to ask. You have some 23,000 sister’s here to turn to. There aren’t too many questions that we cannot find an answer too here, and any of us would be more than glad to help you with them. That is more people than the population of the town I live in, lol.
If you think you might be embarrassed by a question, or even a possible answer, just ask one of us in private if it would be okay to ask.
- September 4, 2020 at 4:44 am #380711Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 306Has thanked: 824 timesBeen thanked: 1248 times
Cross dressing is a wonderful art, and you gain confidence by doing it, and interacting with others who share the interest.
The first and biggest hurdles to get over are all in your own mind.
Relax and enjoy the journey one step at a time.
There are ways to do everything, just figure out what you want to do next, and break that into baby steps, and take each one at a time.
You’ll be up and running before you know it!
- September 3, 2020 at 7:05 am #380375
- September 2, 2020 at 10:42 am #380116patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1105Has thanked: 1653 timesBeen thanked: 3514 times
Hi Cassy,There is no need to feel lonely.
You are at the best place possible.
You have at your disposal numerous sisters to keep you company and give you support and advice.
These ladies have given me the confidence and courage to actually go out shopping by myself en femme.
Just start chatting and before you know it you will have some good friends yourself.
Remember this isn’t a Chat site it’s a support group.
- September 2, 2020 at 8:44 am #380086Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 4119Has thanked: 5728 timesBeen thanked: 6056 times
confinance is something only you can ever achieve It takes time. Being alone. certainly doesn’t help. We need a place where someone can find the help, be assistance to and most important someone to talk with. Cdh has much to embrace and with many like yourself to help you like a big sister. Ask your questions and concerns and I’m sure you’ll receive answers to your needs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.