Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Being a crossdresser seems to be a lonely journey . I would luv to have a big sister to help me

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

confinance is something only you can ever achieve It takes time. Being alone. certainly doesn’t help. We need a place where someone can find the help,  be assistance to and most important someone to talk with. Cdh has much to embrace and with many like yourself to help you like a big sister. Ask your questions and concerns  and I’m sure you’ll receive answers to your needs.

Hugs…..Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cassy,There is no need to feel lonely.

You are at the best place possible.

You have at your disposal numerous sisters to keep you company and give you support and advice.

These ladies have given me the confidence and courage to actually go out shopping by myself en femme.

Just start chatting and before you know it you will have some good friends yourself.

Remember this isn’t a Chat site it’s a support group.

Patty

Always here to help, sis.

Cross dressing is a wonderful art, and you gain confidence by doing it, and interacting with others who share the interest.

The first and biggest hurdles to get over are all in your own mind.

Relax and enjoy the journey one step at a time.

There are ways to do everything, just figure out what you want to do next, and break that into baby steps, and take each one at a time.

You’ll be up and running before you know it!

Love Laura

Cassy, don’t be afraid to ask.  You have some 23,000 sister’s here to turn to.  There aren’t too many questions that we cannot find an answer too here, and any of us would be more than glad to help you with them.  That is more people than the population of the town I live in, lol.

If you think you might be embarrassed by a question, or even a possible answer, just ask one of us in private if it would be okay to ask.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Loneliness can be found anywhere. I know people that are surrounded by people and are lonely. Here you will find other girls that will laugh, smile and tell you their story of their journey. CDH is the one place that I have found like minded women that understand me. So remember as long as you are on CDH you are never alone.

Carla

I know how you feel Cassy, I’ve been there many times. Having someone you can talk to, or at least message and chat on line to is really helpful. There are plenty of girls on here willing to chat, so just give it a go. I see you are from the UK, as am I so if you want to chat or ask anything I am willing to be your ‘bug sister’ if it helps you in any way. PM me if you want to…….

This is a wonderful and loving place to have big sisters to ask anything.

I will be happy to be your open book. Ask me anything.

Hugs

Diane

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Building confidence requires moving ou of out comfort zone. By reading all the wonderful experiences everyone here has shared will help you expand your comfort zone.   You are definitely not alone here.

Hugs,

Robin

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

So many people on a similar journey.  Even when feeling lonely we should all always remember we are not alone.  Sharing is wonderfully relaxing and healthy, and this is the perfect place to unload that weight from your shoulders.   Myself, I have gained remarkable strength and confidence from the friends I’ve made and stories I’ve shared here.

Stevie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?