Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just noticed, while reading an article, that under some names, is verified member, active member, and just plain member( me).
      And in the forums, there are also different designations, participant, active, and non-active.
      How are these classified, does anyone know?
      Im confused
      Regine

I wanted to ask the same question. Thanks Reigine

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Passing curiosity here as well.  Any ambassadors care to chime in?

Hi Regine yes some of this is confusing as some posts come up Anonymous  as the creator and you cant see who or their profile ???   It should show as not putting anyone down where you are in the community as a Baroness — Dutchess – or a Princess   or just a diva as wife says ha ha  like i said not putting down anyone but its nice to see sometime who we are as the Ambassadors also thats nice to chat with the upper class LOL  Im not saying this to be little any one im proud i could become a Princess and support our family here  it may be downgraded next year ??? but i could and wanted to support us and keep this family of girls where i can chat and be me  love you all 💋💋

Stephanie

I’ve always ASSumed the “Anonymous” were people who created the post and then deleted their accounts.  But that’s just a guess on my part!

Great question!

I also notice depending upon who it is, when commenting on pics, Noble member.

I guess there’s a dependency on how much you comment or post on other Girls walls, pics, etc.

Robyn 😁

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

um… I’m not familiar with those designations. it may be based on how active you are in the forums. I’m familiar with Lady, Baroness, Duchess, and Princess.

maybe Sa man tha could answer this better than I can.

I think I show as a founder because I am an Assistant Manager, as Sa man tha is.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by BillieJay.

I think personally, that we are called, a participant because we are all helping to keep CDH alive ,by participating. Pyxx.

Sorry i got cut off. Active and non active to me means ,on site or off. Designations , you have chosen a topic to comment on . As for the top ones ,I have no idea. Pyxx

Hi Regine

I noticed I had recently become a participant. I guess it is the amount of topics you start, other girls with participant beside their name appear to have started twenty or more topics.

Jen

Hmm, ok,but I know my email has been validated, so when it simply shows me as “member” I have to wonder.
      Regine

Thank you Sam and Erica  i had asked Miss Flowers the same question and didnt get her answer before i asked it here  but thank you both you are just so smart LOL 💋💋

Stephanie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?