- September 11, 2020 at 3:18 am #382732RikkiParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I have not done well coming to terms with my crossdressing and it has had very negative consequences. I would like to find some friendly voices in the dark, as I still struggle with what to do with this part of me, and implementing any plan I come up with.
All the best on your journey,
- September 12, 2020 at 10:15 am #383082Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 873Has thanked: 1890 timesBeen thanked: 1680 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- September 11, 2020 at 3:06 pm #382898Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 164Has thanked: 1440 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
- September 11, 2020 at 2:28 pm #382886
- September 11, 2020 at 8:31 am #382810AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
Welcome to CDH…
- September 11, 2020 at 7:54 am #382801
- September 11, 2020 at 7:31 am #382789
- September 11, 2020 at 6:28 am #382762Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
welcome and it’s very nice to meet you. Sorry to hear of your struggles and yes their is voices here to help you in every way. All you need to know and the answers you are seeking are right here just a click away.
I came here looking for what’s my calling and with help of these lovely ladies and the most informative articles much of the confusion began to subside. No need to be alone were all here and dress to what makes you feel right .again welcome to our sisterhood and chat anytime hugs
- September 11, 2020 at 6:38 am #382765RikkiParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Thank you Stephanie. I’ve read some articles and the responses I’ve received so far are comforting. I wish I reached out here sooner. Any articles or posts you would recommend would be great.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- September 11, 2020 at 6:07 am #382758Kasey LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
Hey there girl, don’t worry about implementing a plan just be natural and be yourself. Most of my life I’ve dress for myself in private and now I have decided to venture out more and experience life. I’m taking it slow and little by little going out to different places. Still mostly without many people around. I feel that if you feel like dressing dress if you don’t then don’t. Believe me it’s not gonna go anywhere. Just try not to overthink things. There really is not a plan to follow here it’s basically just your inner woman wanting to come out. You’ll either let her or you won’t.
- September 11, 2020 at 3:57 am #382734Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 549Has thanked: 2392 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
Hi Rikki and welcome. I’m sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope that gets better for you. You will find both this site and the caring ladies here to be of great help. Quite often our journey can be difficult and a friendly voice or shoulder can make all the difference. You will find plenty of both at CDH. Looking forward to chatting with you Rikki.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.