Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

This is a wonderful place to say hello and ask questions.  I’ve received so much support here and learned so much.  I just thought I’d throw this out:

I would love to connect with others, especially guys like me.  I’m a masculine guy who spends most of my time as a man on the outside but love feeling and expressing my inner woman.  I’m hesitant to reach out as transgender worlds are so varied with so many serious issues affecting people.  I guess in a way I’m lucky because I am single, live alone, and can hide when I want.

Yet, aside from car rides and a few nervous walks I’m alone when experiencing womanhood.  How can I connect with others?

Katie

Dear Katie, you’re doing it right now! This is a good first step, one I’m in the process of taking as well. Communicate, make friends, and then see who lives nearby. Hopefully you’ll find kindred spirits you can eventually meet up with and further explore this thing we do.

Hi Katie. Depending on where you live, there may be Meetup groups for CD/Trans in your area.

– Robyn

As Tabitha says this is a good start. There’s got to be plenty of people in your area, I know there were when I lived out there in the 80s… or when mom lived there in the 60s for that matter. I’m not sure how many are on here though. I loved it out there, but it’s so expensive!

Bridgette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?