Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ladies I love wearing Corselette’s I feel lovely and smooth with them on. I also wear Girdle’s and Corset’s I love the feel. I have also worn a Waist Clincher under my corselette, I felt like a stick insect. I wondered if any of you lovely ladies have the same affinity.

Love Sarah xx

Sorry, not my cup of tea. I am glad that you found something that does make you happy! I’m more of a girl next door/soccer mom look. I do enjoy a good fitting bra and cute matching undies!

Thanks, SR

Been wanting to try one but they are so expensive and look really hard to put on by yourself.

Anonymous

Hi Erin I bought mine from Ebay & Amazon.

Best Wishes Sarah

Hi Sarah,

On occasion I’ll wear a corselette to hold my stockings.  Larger sizes can be difficult to find.

Alice

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Sarah,

I am a child of the 1950s, so I am well acquainted with female undergarments of that era, to include girdles, long-line bras, corsets, garter belts, corselettes, etc.  Most memorable was the Playtex Living Girdle, which, despite being a torture device, was gladly worn by all women, because of the figure it gave them.  As a young boy, I was mistaken for a girl, when cross dressed, so I got to wear all these items back then.

Fast forward to 2021, I have foundation garments in my wardrobe and do wear them, as needed, depending on my outfit and what I will be doing.  Long-line bras can give a nice pinched waist appearance, with relative comfort, while waist cinchers can be somewhat uncomfortable.  Today’s girdles seem comfortable to me, but I rarely wear them.  I often wear control cami’s, which I find very comfortable.

Here in the south, I have gone to a few Antebellum balls which required me to wear the fancy beautiful Antebellum floor-length dresses and all the undergarments.  That included the lace-up corsets of that era, which are very beautiful and give one a beautiful figure.  However, they are very uncomfortable!

I was just thinking of our hot summers here in Atlanta.  It is a time when girls think just how few clothes we can wear, before leaving the home for the day!

Hi Sarah, I love them! Over the years, I’ve got quite a few both panty and open bottom, I even got lucky and found a Rago long-leg corselette with little suspenders inside the lacy legs. All of them help with my figure, and I hope, improves my appearance. Just recently I’ve bought some tight lacing corsets and those take things up another level. Now there’s another topic to start, or maybe someone has already done so.

Rosalind

Anonymous

could not do without an open bottom girdle and stockings, even in the summer! Feel ever so feminine when pulling up my Rago girdle, it smoothen my tummy as well as the hip and bum pads and gives me (I hope) a perfect feminine shape!  For trousers have another Rago with short “legs” so it does not show I am wearing it under trousers.

Love corsets and LL & OB corselettes! Unfortunately, the bra of my Long Leg corselettes lands just below my bust line 🙁  An OB corselette is on my CD wish list, I just hope that it will cover my butt. Love my Rago lingerie!

I love corsets and the shape they give me.  I wear one whenever I am in female mode – which is about 80% of my not-at-work time.  So much so that I am noticing a change in my overall body shape.  Nothing drastic, but definitely some curvature in the waist area.  I have 4-5 of them and got them on amazon.  They are the plastic boning so they are super comfy for all day wear and I was surprised that they could be that comfy and still do such a good job shaping.

Kimmie
      Lady

I started with my mom’s pant girdles when I was quite young. I think the feelings must have been imprinted because there are few things I adore more than a firm control girdle.

Anonymous

Totally love corsets, corselettes basques wow the feel, the way they can shape my body and make it possible to look very feminine due to a little tuck there and it pulled in there.wow i love all this kinda thing its what i love about being a woman r

Anonymous

Yes there is nothing quite like a waist clincher and a tight corset or corselette to feel beautiful😍 ive found it makes me feel so feminine and gives me the curves i love in all the right places. Its the look i strive to attain as we not all stick insects darlings. I diet and i exercise daily but my weight never drops below 12stone id love to be waif like and be a size 10 like i waxwhen i was 16 alas im a 18 and no matter what i do i cant drop a dress size. Still at least with clinchers and a corset i feel the feminine way i want to be xx

HI Sarah I love wearing a waist cincher it helps give me the illusion of having hips.

I have not worn a corset but I want a good quality one to try.

Patty

OMG I have just started wearing a corset a few days ago and I am positively IN LOVE with it.

The idea of waist training was something that had never been on my radar but as your post here only confirms, I am seeing them everywhere now!

Anonymous

Hi Rei I am glad you love them I could not be without them love the feel and look it gives you.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Anonymous

I love the way they make me feel and the femme shape they give me. I’ve not got one at moment but im going to order one as I want my hips back and hourglass figure and the control it gives me. I look drop dead gorgeous in one and have a fuller figure and so sexy

Anonymous

Krissy I bet you look absolutely stunning in one. I wear my tights underneath mine it gives me a smooth full body.

Anonymous

Thats the only way to wear them hunni. Bet you look stunning too hunni. I love everything like that as it makes my body feel so feminine not that I don’t wearing other items but corsets and corselettes are the ultimate female clothes as I feel powerful wearing them too especially if I’ve got my big heels on too

Anonymous

I have many pairs of butt lifting tights and many other sharewear items as I need help with my figure

Anonymous

Quite possibly my favourite items of clothing ever so beautiful and makes me feel so sexy

Hi Rei

I believe they are sexier than stockings! The look is Devine and the styles are legion. There’s no other garment in a woman’s closet that has so much impact on her figure… the allure of an hour glass figure has always figured highly both for women as well as men.
        I have a drawer full and wish I had more as I would dress in corset every day. However, that would mean ignoring all those other feminine delights!

Xx //Polly

I Love the feeling of a Corset, one of my favorite things to wear, the constriction and the shape it gives me just makes me buzz ! xx

I used to love my corset’s. Made me feel so femme. But I’ve lost 140 lbs. and they no longer fit. Grrr They were expensive. Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Anonymous

Desaray we obviously have great taste and figures.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

I wish I could get my figure looking better, I diet but it stays the same so that’s why I have no option but to wear sharewear to give me the figure I desire and deserve as ive been dieting for years and I hardly lose weight. I tried everything and I mean everything 😌

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?