- January 4, 2021 at 1:14 pm #427378Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 172Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 687 times
Ladies I love wearing Corselette’s I feel lovely and smooth with them on. I also wear Girdle’s and Corset’s I love the feel. I have also worn a Waist Clincher under my corselette, I felt like a stick insect. I wondered if any of you lovely ladies have the same affinity.
Love Sarah xx
- January 11, 2021 at 9:45 am #430901Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 69Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I used to love my corset’s. Made me feel so femme. But I’ve lost 140 lbs. and they no longer fit. Grrr They were expensive. Be safe all.
Love and Peace,
- January 11, 2021 at 8:25 am #430845
- January 9, 2021 at 2:56 pm #430158Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3191 times
OMG I have just started wearing a corset a few days ago and I am positively IN LOVE with it.
The idea of waist training was something that had never been on my radar but as your post here only confirms, I am seeing them everywhere now!
- January 11, 2021 at 2:48 am #430750Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 164Has thanked: 179 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
I believe they are sexier than stockings! The look is Devine and the styles are legion. There’s no other garment in a woman’s closet that has so much impact on her figure… the allure of an hour glass figure has always figured highly both for women as well as men.
I have a drawer full and wish I had more as I would dress in corset every day. However, that would mean ignoring all those other feminine delights!
- January 10, 2021 at 11:10 am #430495Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 172Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 687 times
Hi Rei I am glad you love them I could not be without them love the feel and look it gives you.
- January 10, 2021 at 11:17 am #430497Krissy RichardsDuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
I love the way they make me feel and the femme shape they give me. I’ve not got one at moment but im going to order one as I want my hips back and hourglass figure and the control it gives me. I look drop dead gorgeous in one and have a fuller figure and so sexy
- January 10, 2021 at 11:25 am #430501
- January 10, 2021 at 11:24 am #430500
- January 10, 2021 at 11:45 am #430506
- January 10, 2021 at 11:29 am #430502Krissy RichardsDuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
Thats the only way to wear them hunni. Bet you look stunning too hunni. I love everything like that as it makes my body feel so feminine not that I don’t wearing other items but corsets and corselettes are the ultimate female clothes as I feel powerful wearing them too especially if I’ve got my big heels on too
- January 9, 2021 at 1:13 pm #430075patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 64Replies: 1197Has thanked: 1955 timesBeen thanked: 4069 times
- January 9, 2021 at 10:27 am #429984KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 845 times
- January 9, 2021 at 12:19 pm #430042DuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
Yes there is nothing quite like a waist clincher and a tight corset or corselette to feel beautiful😍 ive found it makes me feel so feminine and gives me the curves i love in all the right places. Its the look i strive to attain as we not all stick insects darlings. I diet and i exercise daily but my weight never drops below 12stone id love to be waif like and be a size 10 like i waxwhen i was 16 alas im a 18 and no matter what i do i cant drop a dress size. Still at least with clinchers and a corset i feel the feminine way i want to be xx
- January 9, 2021 at 10:52 am #429996DuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
Totally love corsets, corselettes basques wow the feel, the way they can shape my body and make it possible to look very feminine due to a little tuck there and it pulled in there.wow i love all this kinda thing its what i love about being a woman r
- January 9, 2021 at 6:04 am #429852Amy MarinoLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
I love corsets and the shape they give me. I wear one whenever I am in female mode – which is about 80% of my not-at-work time. So much so that I am noticing a change in my overall body shape. Nothing drastic, but definitely some curvature in the waist area. I have 4-5 of them and got them on amazon. They are the plastic boning so they are super comfy for all day wear and I was surprised that they could be that comfy and still do such a good job shaping.
- January 9, 2021 at 5:54 am #429846donna misteriosaLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 32Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Love corsets and LL & OB corselettes! Unfortunately, the bra of my Long Leg corselettes lands just below my bust line 🙁 An OB corselette is on my CD wish list, I just hope that it will cover my butt. Love my Rago lingerie!
- January 5, 2021 at 12:53 pm #427840Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
could not do without an open bottom girdle and stockings, even in the summer! Feel ever so feminine when pulling up my Rago girdle, it smoothen my tummy as well as the hip and bum pads and gives me (I hope) a perfect feminine shape! For trousers have another Rago with short “legs” so it does not show I am wearing it under trousers.
- January 5, 2021 at 6:27 am #427681RosalindDemuireLadyRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Hi Sarah, I love them! Over the years, I’ve got quite a few both panty and open bottom, I even got lucky and found a Rago long-leg corselette with little suspenders inside the lacy legs. All of them help with my figure, and I hope, improves my appearance. Just recently I’ve bought some tight lacing corsets and those take things up another level. Now there’s another topic to start, or maybe someone has already done so.
- January 4, 2021 at 6:05 pm #427500Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 236Has thanked: 885 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I am a child of the 1950s, so I am well acquainted with female undergarments of that era, to include girdles, long-line bras, corsets, garter belts, corselettes, etc. Most memorable was the Playtex Living Girdle, which, despite being a torture device, was gladly worn by all women, because of the figure it gave them. As a young boy, I was mistaken for a girl, when cross dressed, so I got to wear all these items back then.
Fast forward to 2021, I have foundation garments in my wardrobe and do wear them, as needed, depending on my outfit and what I will be doing. Long-line bras can give a nice pinched waist appearance, with relative comfort, while waist cinchers can be somewhat uncomfortable. Today’s girdles seem comfortable to me, but I rarely wear them. I often wear control cami’s, which I find very comfortable.
Here in the south, I have gone to a few Antebellum balls which required me to wear the fancy beautiful Antebellum floor-length dresses and all the undergarments. That included the lace-up corsets of that era, which are very beautiful and give one a beautiful figure. However, they are very uncomfortable!
I was just thinking of our hot summers here in Atlanta. It is a time when girls think just how few clothes we can wear, before leaving the home for the day!
- January 4, 2021 at 5:33 pm #427490Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2411Has thanked: 1244 timesBeen thanked: 4753 times
- January 4, 2021 at 2:11 pm #427401DesiPrincessRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- January 4, 2021 at 2:14 pm #427404Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 172Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 687 times
- January 10, 2021 at 11:53 am #430509DuchessRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
I wish I could get my figure looking better, I diet but it stays the same so that’s why I have no option but to wear sharewear to give me the figure I desire and deserve as ive been dieting for years and I hardly lose weight. I tried everything and I mean everything 😌
- January 10, 2021 at 6:07 pm #430637DesiPrincessRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 21Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
im the ooppstie i cant put on weight if i try well a belly but if i watch what i eat im fine.. this time of the year always sucks cause i do enjoy food
- This reply was modified 6 days ago by Desi.
- January 4, 2021 at 2:06 pm #427399Erin TalorDuchessRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- January 4, 2021 at 2:11 pm #427402
- January 4, 2021 at 1:25 pm #427385Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1240Has thanked: 3316 timesBeen thanked: 2631 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.