Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Got a new corset this week from Amazon, and it works great at whittling my waistline.  It is a bit bulkier than I like and even with a body briefer over it, it shows through clothes.

I need an idea of another option, or different corset to get my hourglass without showing so much.  What do you ladies use?

Oh, and I went shopping at Dillards for the first time in months.  It’s true – the face mask gives you a lot of confidence with the added anonymity.  More on my trip later.

– Philma

Anonymous

Hi Philma… all you need to know about corsets and wearing them you will find on the website of Orchard Corsets. Located in Washington State. I own and wear regularly 8 corsets from OC. There is a spot you can go for short YouTube clips about wearing, seasoning, sizing, caring for your corsets. There is a clip for sizing both women and men. Watch the video, take your measurements, contact the OC ladies by email, phone or the chat line you will find on the website. They will recommend the best style and size of corset for you. Then you get to decide colour, fabric type and such, I own mesh, cotton , and satin, they also have latex and leather. Keep in mind your new corset needs to be SEASONED. It will not fit well out of the box. It needs to mould to your body and your body needs to get used to the corset. It takes time to season a corset, like 14 days or more of wearing it a little bit longer everyday. OC is amazing, corsets have warranty, you can take pictures and send them and OC ladies will tell you what’s going on. They love corsets and all people wearing corsets… they go above and beyond to make you happy… and the corsets are economical to start with. I Love my OC corsets, I stealth them under my drab work cloths, dress shirts to church, and so on…. I’m hooked on corsets… and panties … oh now you got me started … have a great day!!

Thanks Jo Jett,

I’ll take a look at their website.  I have been wearing corsets for years, and this is the first one that was a little more substantial.  It works and fits fine, it’s just visible under closer fitting clothes.

I was asking more about what everyone uses to cinch their waist that isn’t so bulky.  I see those cinchers in the lingerie section at stores that are stretchy but boned.  I wonder if they would pull in enough.

Thanks again for the detailed reply!!  I will check them out!

~Philma

After trying out a few options, I settled on a longline underbust corset (like yourself, I bought through Amazon).  While I won’t claim it’s completely invisible under clothes, wearing a bodyshaper or pantyhose over it at least as far as the knot and then a slip over that definitely helps smooth the curves.

Having tried the stretchy boned body cinchers, while they’re better than nothing, it’s not by a lot, particularly if like myself you have a noticeable belly you want to pull in.  You really want the rigid boning of a corset for that, as well as to define the hourglass figure that’s so counter to most males’ build.

Thank you Va’Sheril Starsong!

I was thinking that might be the case with the stretchy ones.  Thank you for confirming.  I do indeed have more of a belly than I want, and I do adore the hourglass.  I think I have a pretty kickin’ figure in a corset, so I’ll keep trying ways to conceal.  Body shaper and slip sounds like a good idea – especially the slip letting clothes glide a bit.  All those layers in the summer are going to be HOT!

~Philma

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?