- September 12, 2020 at 8:44 am #383049
- September 22, 2020 at 6:48 am #386348
- September 22, 2020 at 3:17 am #386279Roberta BroussardParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
That sounds like a great idea. I don’t have any now but will buy one today to try it out. I am thinning down too so perhaps your solution will help me with my look until i can get to where i need to be.
I too love my corset. the tighter the better. It just makes me feel so complete when i can display the curves it gives me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 21, 2020 at 11:43 pm #386244Roberta HallParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
I like wearing a corset and I have found that wearing a full coverage bra with my corset will help with overflowing. I find bras that have a very thick sides and 4 or 5 hooks on the back work best. I find wearing both together compliment each other. Try it out and you won’t be disappointed.
- September 15, 2020 at 2:11 am #383923Roberta BroussardParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I just noticed a Torsette Camisole at Dillards, think I’m going to try it out. Thanks for the advice. I love wearing a corset and the way it helps my figure. Until i can shed some upper body fat I have to do something to keep me from getting squished out the top of it.
- September 14, 2020 at 8:17 pm #383880Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 137Has thanked: 1392 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
Shapewear over the corset. It is warm, but smoothes it out, and helps hide the bones in tighter clothing. If you can handle the heat (ha!), it works well. I wear an all-in-one sometimes, or a thong-back wear-your-own-bra type over a corset when I am wearing something that I really need that small waist with.
- September 12, 2020 at 9:25 pm #383306Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 304Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 1313 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.