Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies,

Many of us don’t have the curves we wish for.  2 options are a corset (to reduce the waist size and create the hourglass figure many desire) or butt/ hip padding to enhance those areas.  There are clothing options that can help, but with slacks or jeans having wider hips and a fuller derrière can really enhance ones figure.  How many people use a padded panty or hip pads?  How have other created wiser hips?  A corset is wonderful but can construct movement at times.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

I just recently purchased silicon butt and hip enhancers… I just love how it has helped enhance my presentation as a woman… I love how the silicone jiggles my butt as if I’m not wearing any panties… Have received numerous compliments mostly coming from older men when ever I’m out on public outings… Most seem surprise when I tell them I’m in my late 60’s…
      <p class=”separator”></p>

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Wow, I see that I’m the only one to vote No. There should another option, for “Not Yet”!

Actually I have some on order, and hopefully I will receive them next week. This is what I have arriving, waist cincher, padded panties, and small hip pads. Right now my waist is 35in., and around my bum is just over 40in. So actually I think my bum isn’t too bad for a start, but my hips definately need help.
      I love the look of corsets, and have bought my wife a few over the years, and have been wondering about getting one for myself.
      No forms yet, that might be next on the list.
      As I have mentioned, its’ only in the last few months that I have become serious about dressing, so I’m sure many of you lovely ladies have quite a head start on me. I’m still trying to figure what things will work for me, and what won’t.
      Amy

Anonymous

Hi Michelle!

Ideally, the hip/waist/chest ratio should be 1.00/0.66/0.95 – Now for us, that last measurement is usually not an issue since for most, it is more about padding (on top) than the actual breast size. It is more about the shoulders. Since there is no way to reduce the shoulder width, for somebody with shoulders measurin, say 42”, ideal waist should be about 28 to 29”. That is very achievable with a corset. But it is unlikely that on a typical male body you will have hips on the 43” to 44” width.

After all of this, in my opinion, in order to present a well balanced womanly shape, wearing a corset by itself will not provide for that balance.

True, there are cis-females with narrower hips, but for a cd, having the mentioned balance helps a lot if the intent is to be perceived as a woman. Most people takes only a fraction of a second to make the initial assesment and decide if a person the are seeing is male or female. Most of us need all the help we can get in order to be “passable”.

So, if passing/being accepted as a female is the intent, hip padding is very much required.

Gaby 💜

Hi Girls…..just my 2 cents worth. If you have a belly….your internal organs will have heavy fat as well. It is possible to get a skinnier waist with corsets and girdles….but doing so squeezes your internal organs and fat deposits which can lead to blocking off arteries/viens causing hemorraghing and serious health issues. Best plan….diet and exercise and go easy on the girdles……little bit at a time is the safest way to do it.

Dame Veronica

Well, I voted “no,” although if I ever hope to leave the closet and go public, I would probably need pads to add that little extra something for passability. Since I never go out, I try to hide my hip/butt inadequacies from myself with skirts. Dresses, especially A-line dresses, would do the trick, but then I would need the aforementioned waist cincher/corset to help create that feminine waistline.

A question for you gurls who are aficionados of silicone pads: do they need to be “glued” on? If not, if they are held in place by panty/pant liner/panty hose, wouldn’t they present a problem when going to the “ladies room”? Forgive my naivete in this matter.

I use hip/bum pads as I am very skinny in that department! I also use a waist cincher just to keep my belly trim if I’m wearing a tight fitting dress or top. I agree with Gabriela, it is important to get the ratio between hip, waist and chest as close to the ideal as you can. But, at least in my case, compromise is needed to make the whole look right, taking into account the size of your legs, it’s no good having a big bottom with very skinny legs!

In answer to Camryn, when new silicon pads stick quite well, provided your skin is clean but you will need pantyhose and or panties to help keep them in place. You can glue them on, but I never have, so far, but I might try it if I have a long day out. I’ve had mine for several years now and they still work very well, they don’t stick too well now so I use skintac wipes which work very well and you can remove the pads very easy. During an evening out going to the toilet can be a challenge but you just have to take your time, they do stay in place but you might have to reposition them when you stand up! Other than that mine stay in place with no problems all night.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I do wear a padded panty and waist chincher almost daily wether in male or female mode and most time wear women’s skinny stretch jeans at work and home. I sometimes also wear a tight lace corset that can reduce my waist by six inches or more without serious discomfort. My laced in measurements using silicone enhancers and a heavily padded bra are 96/73/101 cm or about 38/29/40 inches. My chest width below bust is 78 cm or 31 inches.

Marianne Tornander

In the past I used the whole range of enhancement garments looking for the most satisfying feminine shape.  When I lost some weight and discovered the one piece body briefers, I got where I wanted to be and discontinued the padding.  Some of the briefers (use your own bra) even work to contain the flesh in a male breast and create an acceptable bosom appearance without accoutrements.  Your actual nipples then appear through under more sheer fabrics.  I’ve gained some weight lately and could use some padding for better definition, but I’m going to stick to my guns and lose the weight.

FAM

i use silicone hip and butt enhancers as well as a good waist cincher to give me a very convincing female figure

Anonymous

I’ve loved corsets for years and never really considered hip/butt padding.  I typically dress the most when I travel, so it’s just more to pack.  However, after reading the many responses I may want to consider padding. Thanks girls!

I’ve never used hip or butt pads I do use a corset. I can get my normal 35inch waist down to almost 31 with my hips at 42 it looks pretty good. Dawn.

Most of my outings are evening walks with leggings. It cost a small fortune, almost $300 for hip pads but it was one of the best cd investments I’ve ever made.  I bought them from dresstech.  They are silicone.  I bought a long shaping girdle from jcpenney to hold them in place. Once I put them on and they literally warm to your body they become a part of you. With leggings/tights on you can not even tell where the seam is, they become a part of you. You sit down and you actually have “hips” .  When I see my silhouette in the lamps while I’m walking I actually see a female figure so well worth the investment.

Well I have absolutely no butt, and a much smaller lower body than upper body. So I use both when I dress. I use a waist cincher  to pull in my stomach as much as possible, and a set of homemade hip and butt pads to try and fill out my lower body. I’m still trying to get the right balance, and I’ve determined that losing a significant amount of weight is what I need to do to help accomplish that. I’ve recently lost 25 pounds and I’m hoping to lose another 25. That would go a long way to balancing my upper and lower body proportions.

Anonymous

Mine’s a ‘No’ but it’s more a ‘Not yet’.

Khloe West
      Duchess

Over time, I’ve come to use all 3. Butt was first, followed by corset, and only added hips in the past year or two. Foam on the hips and butt, but have learned to blend it well.

Depending on one’s own stature? I think any and all might be of use, but it depends on one’s own needs. Experiment! I never hurts to learn.

After losing a ton of weight from my youth (300# +), I’m a 42 x 30 x 39 with a natural A cup. Seems the fat didn’t leave everywhere.

Mona
      Duchess

I wear so much padding that I could safely play professional football without getting hurt.  However, the rest of my “uniform” would most likely not go unnoticed.  🙂

Thanks for the topic Shelli!

What perfect timing with your poll and post because I just received my first padded girdle in the mail here about an hour ago! *giggle*. Early last week I had dropped by an Old Navy to pick up a pair of their High Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans w/ “Sculpt”mind you! lol. I have no idea what “Sculpt” really meant or did, but in the ads I had seen, it sure had made the models look great! Having the genetic make up I do,  any sort of “Sculpt”-ing power sounded right up ,my alley. So going in I was just going to pick up my size and check out and escape, but then figured, well…it wasn’t too busy at that hour, so I took a couple sizes with me and headed to the dressing rooms to try them on.  I am glad I did. It saved me the disappointment of getting home only to find out how sad the fit was on me. I just didn’t have the right curves to fill the jeans… the magical “sculpt”-ing power had nothing to sculpt. I realized my ass was flat as Hank Hill’s…lol.

So after spilling my disappointment to a CDH girlfriend, (yes @melissa-penning I am talking about you *kiss*), she was like.. Girl! you need to get some padding down there… Being the crafty lady she is, she recommended a tutorial to me on crafting my own out of foam. Sadly, my eager anticipation to resolve my non curve issue and lack of time to make it to JoAnns and find the time for a fun craft project… pushed me to simply do some research and found a wonderful padded girdle, that took care of both my hips and booty adding about 2″ to each side, as well as rising high enough to help flatten my tummy some too!

So it actually just arrived here at the office and i snuck off to the restroom to give it a test drive. Now I look forward to heading back over this week and see how much different the fit of those jeans will be:)

XO Carliegh!

Anonymous

Carleigh,

I’d love to know where you got the padded girdle.  It sounds like something I could use.

Smartina
      Duchess

Yay shapewear! I found a nice combo garment that takes care of both waist and tail. Not too tight or very large curves, but enough to wear certain garments properly x

Anonymous

I have always been slender with a waist that is smaller than my hips (one of the reasons women’s pants fit me better). I have never used butt or hip pads and have achieved a reasonable female figure using a tight lace corset. I first became interested in corsets as a way to physically alter my figure and over time I have been able to lace them down much tighter than when I first started. They are constricting and do limit range of motion, and I do now appreciate why Victorian women were prone to fainting (deep breathing is not an option in a corset), but they do also help with posture. This discussion has gotten me curious about using hip padding and that is something I am now considering.

I’m your classic rectangle (which I guess is a step in the right direction from the classic pear I was 😉 ) so whenever I dress I wear a steel-boned elastic waist cincher (I’d love to wear an actual corset but on a budget and not confident in my ability to self-lace).

I also picked up a hip and rear padded shaper that I have a love-hate relationship with.  It appears to be designed more around GGs as the padding seems to hit where my natural padding already is.  After a bit of experimentation I just lost the hip pads which were too small and lumpy and moved the butt pads to my upper hips to pad my hollow and give me a higher feminine waist… not an ideal solution as they do tend to wrinkle pretty fast when I move.  Currently I have some control-top pantyhose on order (I’m a thigh-high girl) so I’ll see if that makes a difference.

Any advice from you more-experienced ladies would be appreciated!

Personally I will wear a corset or girdle of some sort with my outfits. I have a few padded hip / butt panties but I feel like it does not wear or look right. For me it seems to make my butt look low or sage instead of up high. I pull them up as far as they will go but they seem to work the way down. With the corset or girdle it pulls me in and pushes out in the right places and looks more natural on me

I have tried both but am not really happy with the effect of either.

I love the constriction of a tight victotian steel boned corset but find that even with quite heavy clothes the corset still shows through my outer clothing. Of course the corset could be worn as outer wear but that’s not quite my style.

I have also worn different brands /styles of padded underwear but can’t get them to stay put and they can be quite uncomfortable.

Perhaps need to try a bespoke underbust corset as that may be more discrete but that is a very expensive option that I can’t currently stretch to – would be great to have a made custom for me corset though.

Take good care girls

Anne-Marie

I have not tried the hip/butt padded garments, but I have worn the butt ‘uplifting’ waist cinchers.  They’re not padded but their construction causes the buttocks to be ‘lifted’ up/out.  If I’m not wearing one of those, I’m wearing a very cinched corset, for that hourglass look.  If you think I’m good at cinching, think again.  Its very hard to pull the lacing tight on your own, but I do what I can.  Would be nice to have someone to do it correctly!

Have used and will try anything to give me that feminine figure. Having been on HRT for a spell the joys of hips and fanny enhancement are indescribable. I tend to go with the standards though, waist cinchers, high waisted open bottom girdles, and of course a corset when necessary or in the mood, lol

I have to say I use both hip and butt pads and waist cinching under garments. I feel that being pretty means also having a nice figure. That’s just me…

Anonymous

Part of feeling feminine is looking that way.  I love to look in the mirror and see a reflection of how I feel. I also love the look of a corset as outer wear. I’m not sure if I would ever actually wear it out in public, as I feel it would draw to much attention to myself. I certainly notice when other women wear it that way, and always think, in my head,”You rock it, girl!”  Weather I wear it over or under, it always accompanies my pads, to give me the shape I need.  Please check out my photos under private photos to see what I’m talking about.

False hips, false butt, tight corset, false kitties – nothing about Sophie is very real!

…and I love the illusion and the way that all this falseness makes me feel so alive

Anonymous

I color coordinate waist cincher with panty and bra—-need waist control–like BAD !!!  Don’t like other padding—or really, interference……….like to be only bra-corset/waist cincher–panty, with or w/o garter belt, only–depending on ‘color of the night’ theme……….will never wear girdle or hip/but pads, unless under shorts or skinny pants, which I do rarely—I really love to slowly ‘take the dress off’—–and let the curiosity be revealed as to ‘what’s under that dress’…………….and the shoes stay on !!!!   Guess I’m kind of a ‘stripper’ kind of girl………….oh well…………!!!

I always wear some type of hip and butt pads and no corset or girdle because I have a slim waist. A girl needs curves!

Sandy

Mikki.

Never say never.

I used to say I would never wear a girdle, thrn one day my natural curiosity got the better of me and I tried wearing one and to my enormous surprise, I loved it.

Since then I have bought myself several open bottom girdles (obg) which I wear instead of a suspender/garter belt. A few months ago, whilst looking for another obg, I happened upon an open bottomed corsolette which was keenly priced. As the obg I wanted was not available, I decided to try one. OMG, it is absolutely amazing to wear. If I hadn’t tried it, I would not have believed how nice they are to wear.

So thats my six pence worth. I guess the bottom line is don’t write girdle wearing of until you have tried one.

Take care Mikki.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Thanks Ann-Marie—-maybe will take your suggestion but my want list is already SO LONG !!!

Mikki

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Being new to do this seriously, when this started, I was awaiting my first padded pantie and hip pads.

Now, I have a pantie that combines hip and bum pads, which is much nicer than the padded bum with separate hip pads, which would move out of place after some wearing. This is also quite comfortable to wear, but I think my hips are still a bit slim. In addition I have a tight plastic boned waist trainer, which works, but tends to give me “muffin tops” higher up, under my bra. So I have a latex trainer, which in combination smooths out most of the lumps. But with the padded pantie, aforementioned waist control, it gives me a not too bad a figure. At least I start to look like a woman, rather than a guy in a skirt.

Dressing gets a bit complicated though, with a regular pantie, the padded one, then pantyhose, waist trainers, plus of course bra and some kind of form. Though this is giving me the look I want, I think so anyway. All that before any lovely other clothes, jewelry, or makeup!

Gets complicated being a woman! At least trying to look like one, when one really doesn’t.

Amy

I use both whenever I want to look more shapely, or if the outfit demands it.
      If I’m ‘sneaking’ out at night dressed up, I go all the way with foundation clothing, and outfit that fits and looks great on me, makeup, wig, jewelry, nails, heels, purse, coat… everything.
      Starting from a nice curvy feminine base in essential.

Anonymous

Dresstech has great solicone hip and butt pads.  An investment but worth it for me

Hi Colleen. The Dresstech stuff looks fabulous but pricy. Now if can get some of the blubber off my waist, find the money, get that sexy latex mini skirt I have been lusting after?

I have hip and bum pads, but only wear them if the outfit demands it; some skirts don’t sit right on my slim, male hips.

Anonymous

After first having made my own hip and bumpads, I decided to buy a hip and bumpads girdle as this was easier to use when out, specially if having to go to the toilet as only ” one move” to get all back in place. Later I have bought silicone combined hip and bum pads which is like a dream to wear as moving like part of t body. When wearing pencil skirts I also use a waist-clincher which gives super feminine shapes with my hip and bumpads as well as an open bottom girdle to hold all in place. Just feel like a woman when out in public!!

Helene.

I’m so glad you posted because I have been considering a combi silicone hip and bum girdle but have thus far have held back. Does yours have a catheter and if so how easy do you find it to wear? Does it get hot, itchy and smelly?

I also wear OBGs and love them. Graduated from suspender/garter belt and thought they were frumpy but decided to try and eas instantly hooked – they do wonders at stopping privates from showing through a tight pencil skirt or a dress. But then I bet I’m preaching to the converted lol.

Your also right that a cincher finishes of the look and makes both the look and feel so womaanly.

Thanks again for your post.

Take care Helene.

Annie.

Anonymous

Hi, never had problems with foam hip/bum panty as wash them regularly. As for my silicone hip and bum pads I had problems in the beginning as difficult to position them. Then I got the idea of cutting a pair of panty holes and slip them under before I put the girdle as then in a correct position and very easy to pull up the girdle over them!

I have both padding and a few corsets. If i hava a partner to help out i go for the corset. Just cant get it right by myself. After spending too much money on different padding options i now use a rather cheapo padded panty with slots for the pads that keep them in place. Makes it much easier to use the bathroom and for access if the evening is going to go that route.

Deb Cox
      Lady

I sometimes use hip/tush pads, mostly with jeans/tights, but also like the ease of garter for the bathroom. I prefer thigh highs garter with skirts. Have not tried corset yet, plan to try soon.

Anonymous

I tried butt enhancing panties, and, although I still don’t really like the panties themselves, I have to say that they make jeans and bodycon dresses look much better, in combination with a gaff.

I’m awaiting delivery of Sodacoda hip and butt enhancing panties to see how hip enhancements work, as jeans and bodycon dresses are a bit unforgiving with non-feminine figures – the shape of what they’re hiding is important to some degree.

It’s all important details of the overall look.

Generally I try to choose clothes which pretend I’ve got a figure I plain don’t have.

This allows maximum contact with the lovely materials.

Sometimes though, the sensational aspect has to go on old in deference to the look you’re trying to create.

I have a couple of corsets from a night out in a hotel years ago, when my wife challenged me to go out fully dressed up.

I didn’t have the experience I have now, so overcooked it – I must’ve looked like part of the entertainment done badly!

Put me off corsets, even though the outfit was sensational to wear.

I’ll try again, as I would like to see the effect.

It’s all about the look sometimes!

Love Laura

Anonymous

I got Sodacoda hip and butt enhancing panties, which fit very snugly, acommodating the gaff well, and holding it in place perfectly.

Wow!

I never looked so good in jeans or bodycon dresses!

It does take something away from the experience of wearing nice underwear, but if shape is important to you for a night out – or even just a day’s shopping, this is a good, reasonably priced item.

I shall road trip them next month…

Love Laura

Leonara
      Ambassador

For that curvy figure wearing my favorite little black dress a corset and hip pads, and padded panties work for me!!

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I’ve always used butt and hip padding–those mines are home made–and I’ve used a corset as well. I’ve even used both at the same time for an incredible figure. Today I don’t wear the corset as much, preferring a waist clincher instead.

I read about alot of girls making their own padding. My question is how?I mean how do you get them even, the right shape and have the curves even and lot looking all chopped up and uneven and or lumpy?

Since my previous post on here, I’ve bought a full hip and bum silicone girdle. Its a bit like a pair of spanx but made of silicone with a fem shaped pee hole and catheter which is just a pain to use (in more ways than one – actual pain/irritation and the darn thing gets doubled over and then leaks which is not nice at all!!!)

It also has a penetrable V which simply isn’t going to get used any time soon.

It does add a bit of definition and weighs a ton but doesn’t get worn as much as I had intended as it makes me sweat like a rancid pig and brings me out in nasty little rashes up both my thighs if I wear it for more than more than a couple of hours at a time. I’m not sure if this is due to the sweat or a reaction to the silicone.

I’m going to get myself some actual spamx to wrar underneath and see how that goes.

It would be really nice to be able to wear the prosthetic and then to put a chemise on and then a steel boned corset. That should give me thr nest definition I can currently achieve without loosing a shed load of weight (which I’m also trying to do but that’s really hard to do – particularly if one is a foodie.)

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I wear corsets regularly for back issues… I stealth them under my guy cloths for work or otherwise. My corsets come from Orchard Corsets. The ladies are great there… you give them your measurements and they recommend the best products for you, if it’s not right they get you the right one that fits and amazing warranty. I absolutely love my satin corsets.

I use hip/butt padding exclusively.  I went from the foamy ones to the silicone hip/butt pads.

The hip pads I bought were the Dresstech large size.  When I dress I wear them all the time, as I find it brings out that female shape that I am looking for.  Only thing I regret is not buying the big girl sized hip pads, but that is my next big purchase.  For butt pads, I bought a pair from Aliexpress, it was 550g in weight for both, and 3 cms thick.  It works well, but I find it lacks the booty that I am looking for.  I bought a bigger sized butt pad from Ali that is 5 cm thickness, waiting for those to be delivered.

I used to wear the padding plus ultra firm shapewear to slim things down, but not to the extent corsets would give.  What I found was all that firm shapewear, while feeling great, restricted blood flow and I wind up with puffy legs/feet for a day and a half.  So now I just keep things as simple as possible, wearing only a shape cami to keep the tights from sliding down.  It doesn’t give me the total hour glass figure I want, but at least it keeps the blood flowing in my body.  Due to this, I cannot wear anything even tighter like a corset.

I have seen the silicone hip/butt girdles that Anne-Marie described, with the catheter pee hole, but given her experiences with them, I am putting these products in the “no” column.  Last thing I want is a mess when I have to go to the washroom.

I’ve been using a basic corset with a pair of hip shaping underwater. Only worn skirts so far, don’t know how it’ll look in jeggings.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

The hip and bum padded panty would be my suggestion to get a few curves in the right places. That I find is biggest difference in shape, and dead giveaway. Even women with slim hips, and of course older ladies often, usually have had their waists fill in, still have feminine thighs.

Mine are a bit long, and the also tall in the waist with extra elastic to hold in the waist a bit. That part I could do without, as I’ll wear a cincher, if I want to put in my waist, though it does help to smooth the lines of the cincher.

XO

Amy

I think it depends on what you are wearing. I tend to go for short skirts with tops so the lack of curves is less obvious than if I was wearing jeans or shorts and a crop top. I think also that b breast forms can break up the lines also. But I’m no expert.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?