Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Camille H
      Lady

i want to achieve as much as an hourglass shape as I can with my plus sized body.  Any of you ladies have experience with corsets?  I do not want to spend huge dollars for my first and am considering orchard.  Know anything about them.

hugs and kisses all.

Corsets and waist cincher do squeeze you in a bit but ofter the excess sqeezed skin pos over the top and gives you fat back like a muffin top.  They are excellent if used in conjunction with exercise, diet changes, exercise and less foods.  Cut out all sugars and other carbohydrates. Do not expect immediate results…..if it took 20 years to put it on…figure about 10-15 years yo get it off…unless you exercise like crazy.  Hope this helps.

Lady Veronica

Camille H
      Lady

Planning to train for Ironman again, so 10000-12000 calorie deficit a week is to be expected.  I just want to get a more feminine shape.

I have two corsets, both of which lace in back but have long ties so you can cinch them from the front. They reduce my waist size by four inches, from 38 to 34, and really give me a nice hourglass figure. You are correct, there’s a little bit of muffin top, but over the corset I put a body briefer, the kind with shoulder straps that has a snap crotch, and lets you wear your own favorite bra. It does a wonderful job of smoothing over the muffin top. I never wear a corset without one (I have a tan and a black briefer, and choose the color based on what else I’m wearing).

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have three corsets from Burleska, designed for tight lacing, a black and a white overbust and a black underbust. With only little discomfort, I can reduce my waist 6 inches from 36 to 30 (outside corset). That makes my measurements with appropriate padding 38-30-40″ with a lenght of 5’10”. The costs of those corsets hav been in the $80-120 range.

I’v been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out fully dressed as a woman as often as possible for the last five years.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Aurra.  I started out at 235lb and 5’8″ measurements were 42-45-42.  I bought a size 38″ underbust corset from Orchard Corset and was able to cinch my waist down to 40″ after a month of seasoning and tto 38 after another month of training.  Since then I have last 40lbs and no 40-40-40.  I bought a 34″ replacement corset and now am comfortably cinching down all the way.  I can even bend over and pull on hose and shoes.  The only issues I had were the muffin top early on and gapping at the bottom.  I also use a briefer to handle muffin and also to hide snaps under tighter garments.  I try not to lace around front since it tends to wear out the corset material.

Orchard frequently has sales and you can find very good steel boned corsets for $50.  They also have a very good online chat line for helping you measure for fit and deciding on the right corset for you.  Just be sure to let them know you are a crossdresser as it can effect their choices.  Males tend to be larger up top and you may even need to invert your corset to have the larger end up high.

Anonymous

Hi, in my opinion only way to get a slim female figure is a combination of a good waistclincher and a goot fitted girdle with “tummy” control (preferably one or two sizes less than you would normally wear!)

Strange at it might seem, eBay is a good source for corsets. They are less expensive than you might think there. I’ve been able to find something that works for between $20 and $30. Typically when you look at more established places they run $100 or more. One thing to avoid are corsets that are purely decorative like you’d find in a store like Frederick’s of Hollywood. Those kind are not made to be sturdy and it’s possible to get ripped seams.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?