Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone here personally know another crossdresser? Do you get together with other crossdressers for lunch or shopping or just hanging out together? I don’t personally know any other crossdressers other than friends on CDH. I would like to meet someone near me that I could meet in public in guy mode and just chat. Ask questions and share experiences. There is a crossdressing group I have found online, but they are in Dallas, which is more that 150 miles from me. As far as I know, there are no crossdressing groups near Shreveport, LA.

Cece X
      Lady

Michelle, many of us are similarly frustrated these days. Would you believe I live in New York City and have not been able to meet anyone yet? The Covid crisis has compounded the difficulty. What an inopportune time for me to begin dressing again! Like you, I am hoping to meet someone in public, dressed at least outwardly in civvies (and possibly inwardly in sissies), and compare our journeys. Hopefully I will meet someone who is single and interested in partnering!

My interest in meeting another crossdresser in person is strictly platonic. I would like to hear about other’s feelings and experiences.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Michelle,

I’ve met several CD’s within the last year.  Some in drab but most while socializing at girl get-togethers.  If it weren’t for the pandemic the number would be in the hundreds.  I had planned to attend 3 CD/TG events this year.

CDH has been a fantastic resource for meeting girls.  Besides the ones I’ve met IRL, I’ve gotten to know several others thru private messages.  The Social section is the best way to search for girls in your area.  I know for a fact there are girls living reasonably close to you.  I also know that at least 1 of them has met other girls to socialize.

The Local Chapters section of CDH is another great way to find girls near you.  I believe there is a chapter in your area. If you don’t find one, create one!  You only need 4 girls to form a chapter.

Check your local resources too.  Shreveport is a fairly large city, so there must be a sizeable LGBT community.  The local arts and entertainment newspaper probably has info you can use.

Good luck!

Emily

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Making personal contact with another CD can be frustrating, and the virus has made it more difficult.

I live in a large city, Atlanta, Georgia, and it is not easy meeting up with other CDs.  There is a MeetUp group, but it is all-inclusive, next to nothing of interest for a CD.  There is a Tri-ESS group, but it is on life support, way too much drama and no longer any support for spouses of CDs.

Perhaps when the virus scare winds down, a CDH local group could be formed?  I have used the social search function here on CDH to make contact with local girls, but it is rare to get a reply.  A while back, I did meet with one girl at a coffee shop, but as it turned out, she was in the process of transitioning to full time female, a sweet girl, but we had little to nothing in common.

Hi Michelle,

I have had local cross dressing friends but they have moved away.  Being invited for dinner or going shopping can be lots of fun.  One needs to exercise caution before meeting another cross dresser.  Best to get to know them well before meeting in a public location.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As posted elsewhere, I am part of a lovely e.mail group of CD’s from countries as far apart as the UK and New Zealand, with Australia on one side of that little lot and North America on the other side.

In terms of personal meetings. Sans “the Bug” I have regular drab coffee meetings with one girl, plus we have been out en femme together and were gunna do it again until “the Bug” stopped that. (“Girls weekend in the hills!!!”)

Our Kiwi member was in Melbourne earlier in the year and we caught up for coffee. Lucky her.. enfemme, accompanied by accepting wife..

I spent quite some time at Transformal 17, (aka OZ equiv. of Southern Comfort et al), with another member from Perth Western Oz.

In addition random phone calls do occur between myself and many of the other OZ girls.

So yes one way or another, lots of lovely contacts.

Happy dressing

Caty

I live in Baytown Texas and have friends that get together almost daily in and around Houston Texas.

I have allways wanted to get together with some of my girlfriends here but as distances allways are a problem got a few we are working on it to try and make it happen  but never have met another CD that i know of.lol

Anonymous

I know a couple of cross-dressers.  I’ve met them in person a couple of times in guy mode.  I hope to be able to go out socializing with CD friends en femme someday.  I’ve gone out shopping en femme by myself.  I’m sure that going to a restaurant or bar dressed up would be a very different experience.  I’m not ready to do that on my own.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I met a lot of crossdressers in college and partied with them often. Then after over 20 years of not dressing, I began dressing again, I discovered a shop with crossdressing clients. Then soon after. I was introduced to Femme Fever.

Unfortunately with the Covid 19 virus, I have not been able to socialize as Patty at the parties and meeting as I would like to. Hopefully this risk will fade soon and I can get back to that. Dressing, meeting others and doing things with them is so awesome. I love being a CD.

Difficult to do during the lockdown but living in a big city has its advantages here. We have a few tclubs that cater to cds and trans which girls flock to on weekends as well as tg events including gay pride week. The best too can be support groups where the girls make contacts and do things together. There are also conferences like crossroads and a number of others that meet up a few times a year in venues all over the country for a weekend. You can also google crossdresser clothing, salons, and makeover places where you can meet others or get advice from the people that work there and of course sites like this. Just needs a little effort and surprisingly enough once you get together they will share their friends

The woman who gave me my first makeover often had parties at her home.  Through her parties I met others in the CD/TG community as well as some supporters.   Through these contacts I started going to another group that meets monthly from September to June.  Another friend has parties a couple of times a year.  And one year I went to a CD/TG conference where there were lots of other girls.  A few weeks ago I went with a few of my friends to the beach.

Of course COVID-19 has put a damper on a lot of these plans.

I spent my 20’s in a large city near where I grew up.  While there I made many friends who were also CD and/or CD supportive.  Like any other slice of life, acquaintances came and went, but the true friends have stayed.  Since moving back home, I have made sure that the good friends I made in those years have stayed in contact and we do see each other many times through the year, maybe for just a few hours of shopping or a lunch date, and sometimes we still go out and have blow out when the clubs are open.  I have even been warned by a couple of their spouses not to get us into any trouble, lol.

A couple of the girls will come over to my town and spend a quiet weekend relaxing enfemme for a couple of days, which they find hard to do where they live.  As long as I have the 2 spare bedrooms, there is room.  Some of those weekends degenerate into an impromptu fashion show and party every once in a while so they can show off some new outfits they have gotten but not had a chance to wear out yet.

Dont be afraid to approach another girl when you see them out and about, you never know, they could be looking for a sister to have some fun times with just like yourself.

PaulaF

I have many crossdressing friends but have not met them in person. I lived many years in a conservative community where such things were taboo. I now have moved to the city and hope to actually meet someone just to chat.

Hi Michelle,

I have met one friend from CDH that lives in my area Beverly Philips.

We have met a couple times this year.

Went out Goodwill Shopping in drab and lunch with his family ,a fun day.

We also met again and just hung out and tried on close and did some photos.

Lots of girl talk.

I can day truly one of my best friends now.

I hope you find somebody to hang out with, ,it’s so nice to be able to talk to another C/D or trans person in person and develop a friendship.

Hugs Patty

Jim Ferro
      Lady

I have not met any other cross dressers either. Although right now I am just an under dresser, panties, bras etc. I would love to meet another local cd and guide me along. If anyone is in Northeastern Utah send me a message.

Hi Michelle

Since I’ve been going out, I’ve made 7 friends who are cross dresser, met a girl at a CD Support group, who now regularly accompanies me, and I met a lady from this very site, and I hope we are friends!

I ‘ve noticed plenty of others, and trans women out too, but don’t always get the opportunity to strike up a conversation.

Love Laura

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?