• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

One never knows what is going to happen.

Out doing a little shopping with SO.  I have been looking for some jeans with a floral patten and foind a nice white pair with light colored green floral pattern, very nice looking and my size.  But Wife said “No, you cant wear something so feminine!”  I was surprised by the reaction and just walked off.  Didnt say much the rest of the day.

Today, saw a nice pair of womens gray colored loafers, obviously feminine shoes and again my size. She was near by so i showed her and said these are nice, and a color I’ve been looking for.  Her response, “you should try them on, get them if you need them.”

Just baffles me.  She is so supportive of LGBTQ people or anyone who is viewed as “different”.  Just not me, entirely.

Does your wife know about Becka? I can understand her reaction if she doesn’t. Why would you want to wear such feminine clothing?
      As for crossing the line…. I was in a charity shop the other day, and they had about 6 wedding dresses hanging on a rail. As I walked past I saw that two of them were in my size (tags on hangers). I said to my fully supportive wife “oh look, two in my size”…. She just replied “No!” and carried on browsing. There are few lines to cross for me. Nails, having my ears pierced a second time, and now it seems, wedding dresses 🙂

Cerys

There is a Thrift Shop near me that has a few wedding dresses. I have tried on and bought several fem items but somehow cannot get up the courage to try on a wedding dress though I would like to. Perhaps it is the large size and small changing room that holds me back. One day …. Best, Marlene.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I hear you Bekka. I hear it so often on CDH and experienced it myself. The SO or friend who says they are accepting of the lgbtq+ community. BUT not in my house or not my friend. Hope this all get better for you. maybe you need to talk with her, to find the line.??

. Cassie

Anonymous

I’d like to clear something up here. I often read that a SO is supportive of others and not so much the CD. We accept and support you as much as anyone in the LGBTQ community. The difference is that we married a man because we are attracted to men. Then, years later, we are trying our best to accommodate this previously unknown part of our husband. It sounds to me like she is doing the best that she can and with the situation. The floral pants were too far from her comfort zone. We can’t (and shouldn’t be expected to) flip a switch and love being with a feminized man. We do our best to be accommodating and supportive to you but it becomes overwhelming to be pushed for more. I think any SO that didn’t know what they were getting into and still tried to meet you part way is someone to be celebrated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?