• Creator
    Topic
    Amilia Tanner
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2020
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

Umm………you may have been asked this before. But i am suprisingly tall (6 feet 5 inches). I normally wear low heels like classic courts and ballet slippers.  I’ve seen some cute heels and they are 6 inch.  I’m  debating on getting them, my main worry is I might look like a giant.  Does anyone have advice on my concerns. Or is it advisable to just wear them at home?

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Cassy Luvu
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 2

I’m 5ft 6 in but don’t desire to wear 6in heels unlike the classy but sexy look

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Donna Stryfe
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2020
      Replies: 3

I’m 6’9″ and i love my 4 inch heels. It puts me over 7′ but i just love the look. I do, however, have to watch my head when walking about.

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1276

I say get the heels and enjoy them. At some point you may want to try wearing them out. If not just enjoy having and wearing them at home

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Julia Morton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 80

If you enjoy them; wear them and stop being so self-conscious.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 32

I am 5′ 10″ and have worn heels up to 6″ high.  I’m sure that I stand out in a crowd too.  Wear what you like and do it with confidence.  You’ll be fine.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 311

Hi Amilia

I am 6′ 4″, and love 3″ heels – I don’t usually go higher, but recently have been wearing trainers and flats more often.

The great thing about fashion is that you can do whatever you like – It’s all about your personal look.

Do you like the overall effect once you’ve finished dressing and makeup? Does it make you feel happy when you see your image?

That’s the gold standard.

As others have said, mind doorways!

Love Laura

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 255

The way I see it any woman close to 6′ tall is going to attract attention. What difference does a few inches make? If she’s confident in heels more power to her. Plenty of tall women do it every day. Lack of confidence is obvious regardless of height. It’ll bring the kind of attention nobody wants.

Emily

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Simone C
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 113

Amilia,

Choices, choices. I find the advantage of high heels are they slim the legs and move the hips forward. Downsize as you say is low bridges. I try to stick to very low heels (I’m 6’3″) for the same reason as you, though I do have one pair of 4″ for with my LBN (Little Black Number).

And as Jenny said, there are various tricks to reduce height like colours and patterns. If you look on YouTube there are a series of clips by a French woman, Justine Leconte, with all kinds of tips on dressing for body type and shape. Worth a watch!

S

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 182

Hello Amilia

I think that tall with 6″ heels might be too tall. Maybe 4″ Dont want to be smashing your head on doorways.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Bianca Everdene
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 472

Hi Amilia

Just a word of warning, if you are tall and do wear 6” heels indoors be verrrry careful going through doors. I learned the hard way, duck!

❤️B

Debbie J
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2019
      Replies: 47

One way to approach it: I’m 6’1″, but I used to work with a GG who was 5’11” and who wore 3″ or more heels every day. I asked her why, and she said “It makes me feel powerful.”

Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 258

I’m 6 foot and I don’t care if I look taller. When I wear heels I usually wear 3 inch block heels. I also have some Espadrille platform shoes that add a couple of inches and some wedges but they are so much fun to wear and look great with so many clothes. I have as much right to wear them as any other girl no matter my height…and if you look around you will see women that are tall all the time.

Carla

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Amilia Tanner
      Participant

Hi Jenny

Thank you for the hints. I don’t slouch anyway. But the other hints are a great help ^_^

Jenny Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Replies: 82

So I am six feet (okay, 5′ 11″ and 7/8ths), I play around with heels, but I don’t wear them that much due to the extra height really messing with the image. Height makes you stand out, sure, but there are some tips (borrowed from several sites):

• Full and wide skirts. Increasing the width makes the height less noticeable, flared skirts and dresses help
      • Break up the colors. A long strip of color from top to bottom is easy to make it look taller, breaking it up with a different colored top, a sharp contrasting belt, breaks visual continuity and makes it look more like two different shorter objects rather than one long one.
      • Don’t Slouch. Slouching makes you look shorter, but it also makes it obvious you are hiding your height. Kind of standing out by trying to hide.

It is important to note the tallest woman in the world is recorded at 7’7″ and several famous movie actresses are over 6′.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amilia Tanner
      Participant

Hi Micheaela

All my  shoes are low heels same as you 2″ or lower. As for ceilings mine are low too so could look at lumps and bumps on my head  ^_^

michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 188

Amilia, I am 6’3″ myself and understand your problem. I keep my heels, and I have only one pair, no higher than 2″.  At my age I would probably topple on anything higher.  It may not be a problem in your neck of the woods, but in my house, the ceiling fans are a limiting factor on heel height.  😉

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.