Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For almost 58 years I have been living as someone who I was not. I have discovered that I am, or was a codependent. For the past month I have been learning who I am.  I am learning to love myself. I am getting to find my true self. I am a gay man. I like wearing women’s clothes. I have panties on now. I have gone as far as shaving my upper legs. I have so many questions to ask about crossdressing. I could truly use a couple of friends that I could talk to about crossdressing. I look forward to hear what others have to say.

Hi Brenda

You just struck gold!

Here, you will find hundreds if not thousands of people who will support you on your journey every step of the way.

Love Laura

Hi Brenda and welcome,

To CDH and the new and improved you.

There are sooo many questions, and years in some of us still don’t have all the answers, maybe we never will. Through much self inspection and being here amoungst many likeminded souls though, we can gain a much better understanding.

Enjoy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ask your questions,  many of our wonderful gals here will be happy sharing their thoughts and advice and most of all the encouragement and support to help in your journey.  Many like ourselves are looking for help and through their experiences devolope wonderful friendships. 🌷

Hi Brenda,

Welcome!  Ask your questions in the forums.  You’ll get some replies from the ladies here.

Alice

Wendy Me
      Lady

Shaving my legs was always an issue when I was younger because I played a lot of basketball for a number of teams, hard to hide wearing shorts, when I hit about 40 for some reason most of my leg hairs disappeared to the point I didn’t need to shave anymore. I always did want do electrolysis for facial hair but never did, mostly because of the cost at that time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?